IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Forget the glasses. Why oh why does she have a garden growing out of her head AGAIN?!? It is great fun dressing up little girls. I had a wonderful time putting little flowers, butterflies, clips, etc in my daughters hair. I just don't understand the appeal of flowers that are bigger than the head of the child they are on.

Trust me on this one - it's a Southern thing! Large flowers, large bows and, yes, sometimes larger than the child's head. Not just among the socially conservative but all walks of life down here. Not everyone, of course-you will see many female younguns' with unadorned heads, as well!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm picturing a kindergarten class lined up; 15 little girls all with various coloured ENORMOUS flowers and 15 little boys with buzz cuts. That could actually be cute.

Trust me on this one - it's a Southern thing! Large flowers, large bows and, yes, sometimes larger than the child's head. Not just among the socially conservative but all walks of life down here. Not everyone, of course-you will see many female younguns' with unadorned heads, as well!

A dear younger cousin just had a baby girl and is doing bows almost as large as the child's head....definitely Suthn!

Aw that little girl looks adorable. Come on, what's the big deal about a flower headband (very popular around here right now - lots of sahm's make and sell them) and trying on mama's glasses? She's what, four? It's just cuteness.

These people NEVER want to let you forget that these children are girls. I may have been able to excuse those flowers on Jordyn or Jenny, but when J'Chelle put one of those damn flowers on Josie over her lines and monitor leads when Josie was still lying in on incubator in the NICU, I wanted to snatch Mullet bald! It can hurt to have things placed over on IV line! That shows that you are more worried that everyone know that your baby is a girl than worried about any pain she may experience. IOW, you've got your priorities all fucked up.

These people NEVER want to let you forget that these children are girls. I may have been able to excuse those flowers on Jordyn or Jenny, but when J'Chelle put one of those damn flowers on Josie over her lines and monitor leads when Josie was still lying in on incubator in the NICU, I wanted to snatch Mullet bald! It can hurt to have things placed over on IV line! That shows that you are more worried that everyone know that your baby is a girl than worried about any pain she may experience. IOW, you've got your priorities all fucked up.

Oh heavens, I'd never say that putting a headband - or anything - on a baby in the ICU was okay. I'd assume it wasnt...I could imagine it being uncomfortable, and wouldn't it also be unhygienic and such? I'm surprised it was allowed.

He's at a gun show now. The humpers are complaining about the sign at the door saying not to bring in loaded weapons.

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

Gun Show today...this place is packed!!!! @ Northwest Arkansas Convention Center instagr.am/p/UHKLbBOWNS

The last thing that smug arrogant jerkoff needs is a gun. Does he even have a permit/taken a class? What about the fact that he has 2toddlers in the house. ugh the stupid. Why is he allowed to reproduce?? :doh:

joshduggar

Gun Show today...this place is packed!!!!

2h

lindsayhileman

Wonder if they will be doing background checks on the purchases made today? Hmmm...

2h

john_436

Looks like a dangerous place to me! The only guy with a loaded gun in that building will be the bad guy.

2h

kwonders

Love your family but this pic gets a big fat boooooo from me!!!!!

2h

jesusfreak316

Well that's okay cuz there will be tons of ammo to load your guns with to shoot the bad guy @john_436

1h

caribassett

Looks fun!

:doh:

I don't have a big issue with the flowers and headbands, although the fake pigtails were kinda silly. I wear hair flowers or bows or something like that every day...my students and parents even ask what's up when I forget! I always loved having cutsy stuff in my hair when I was little too.

I don't have a big issue with the flowers and headbands, although the fake pigtails were kinda silly. I wear hair flowers or bows or something like that every day...my students and parents even ask what's up when I forget! I always loved having cutsy stuff in my hair when I was little too.

The flowers are very popular in Utah and it is the tweens/teens in my neighborhood. They buy the large flower stems at Michaels during the super sale days and make the clips. I watch the 11-16 year old girls wear the huge flowers everyday as they walk to school. I see babies or toddlers with the kufi hats with the huge flower sometimes but it is mostly older girls. I also see the younger teachers with the gimee clips (smaller flowers) alot. I just see it as a fad..not for me or my DD but a much better fad/phase than frumpers/peter pan collars .

I love the Duggarscars instagram. Great looking classic cars Josh. It did make me look at the overpriced inventory. About once a month we play a little game in our house, guesshow much Josh has overpriced the cars. It is amazing my 4th grader knows the correct values more then Josh. 12% in house finanacing!! Where is Mr Sammons teachings now..

Can someone give me a link for Duggarcars instagram? I have Josh on instagram, twitter, facebook (that is really sad) but didn't realise there was Duggarcars as well. For some reason my system won't let me search for things on instagram so I can only get there with a link. Thankyou in advance.

I'm not sure Josh could get his CHL...wouldn't that require "evil higher education" than SOTDRT?

If you are referring to a concealed cary permit, it's not rocket science here in Boregon and if Cletus can get on here I'm sure Josh could get one in AR. (Please never ask me to explain my Simpson's reference or I will reach through your computer screen grab your keyboard and tap dance on it while wearing fetish heels.)

Can someone give me a link for Duggarcars instagram? I have Josh on instagram, twitter, facebook (that is really sad) but didn't realise there was Duggarcars as well. For some reason my system won't let me search for things on instagram so I can only get there with a link. Thankyou in advance.

instagram.com/duggarcars/

twitter.com/duggarcars

and you can also read gems like this

In the words of Rahm Emanuel, Fmr CoS for #PBO, "Never let a serious crisis go to waste." #socalledfiscalcli instagr.am/p/UFeSzitOar

If you are referring to a concealed cary permit, it's not rocket science here in Boregon and if Cletus can get on here I'm sure Josh could get one in AR. (Please never ask me to explain my Simpson's reference or I will reach through your computer screen grab your keyboard and tap dance on it while wearing fetish heels.)

I am sure that Joshie could get a ccw in my town of teabagistan, too

Oh heavens, I'd never say that putting a headband - or anything - on a baby in the ICU was okay. I'd assume it wasnt...I could imagine it being uncomfortable, and wouldn't it also be unhygienic and such? I'm surprised it was allowed.

I'm surprised it was allowed, too. The nurses may have taken it right off. I remember having an IV line of magnesium sulfate whenI was in preterm labor. This one nurse I had one night always took my blood pressure in that arm which she should have known not to do. It hurt like hell and I had a mark of my arm for at least a year afterward. Nothing should be allowed to compress a premie's lines.

Oh, I totally know it's easy to get a license. (And I live in the wild west of Texas...no waiting period...yeehaw!) But I just don't see Joshie (1) sitting under the teaching of someone outside the SOTDRT...golly, the teacher might be a woman!, or (2) actually following through with a process that requires planning and even the smallest amount of red tape.

Thankyou Sisil78. I am a very very very sad person to spend my life reading this stuff. :lol:

I'm surprised it was allowed, too. The nurses may have taken it right off. I remember having an IV line of magnesium sulfate whenI was in preterm labor. This one nurse I had one night always took my blood pressure in that arm which she should have known not to do. It hurt like hell and I had a mark of my arm for at least a year afterward. Nothing should be allowed to compress a premie's lines.

My son had surgery when he was only a couple of months old. Talking to the nurses in the hospital, several of them commented about how pediatric nursing is as much about looking after the mother as it is about the child. I certainly needed a lot of care! A NICU nurse would be use to dealing with parents in a very fragile state; they are dealing with very sick child as well as their own postnatal hormones. I imagine little things like allowing headbands is done to help the mothers and I am sure the nurses check they aren't putting any pressure on any of the lines. Personally I wouldn't want anything in the way of the nursing staff having access to my child but I completely understand a mother wanting to have some sort of connection to their child.

The gun show pic:

4fc80e9e576411e2a73522000a1faf50_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Gun Show today...this place is packed!!!! 10h

[ @ ] lindsayhileman Wonder if they will be doing background checks on the purchases made today? Hmmm... 10h

[ @ ] john_436 Looks like a dangerous place to me! The only guy with a loaded gun in that building will be the bad guy. 9h

[ @ ] kwonders Love your family but this pic gets a big fat boooooo from me!!!!! 9h

[ @ ] jesusfreak316 Well that's okay cuz there will be tons of ammo to load your guns with to shoot the bad guy @john_436 9h

[ @ ] caribassett Looks fun! 9h

[ @ ] the_cello_guy What are AR's going for @joshduggar? 8h

[ @ ] charlenegriffin @joshduggar I got my first gun at a gun show a few months ago!! A .38 special with a pink grip! :) I also got my conceal & carry permit! So exciting! 8h

[ @ ] ellis0714 @charlenegriffin , that's awesome! Im'a homeschooling, Christ follower, gun shooter as well! Love "pink grip" cute! 7h

[ @ ] thedanisaurus Loaded magazines?? 6h

[ @ ] notaloserlikeyou What Would Jesus Carry? 6h

[ @ ] paniemilia @notaloserlikeyou Excellent point!:) 5h

[ @ ] tstuessejr37 @thedanisaurus it's the part of the gun that holds the bullets you shoot. 59min

[ @ ] tstuessejr37 Well it's really not part of the gun in a way 59min

[ @ ] thedanisaurus @tstuessejr37 ah, interesting. Thanks. I know nothing about guns. 52min

9c9d799e57a411e29f3f22000a1f978e_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Watching game tonight with friends! Go Packers! #nfl 2h

[ @ ] guad12 Yea go packers!!!!! 2h

[ @ ] annaluvssoccer4 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I live in Wisconsin and I'm your biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2h

[ @ ] tennis_playin_carebear My brother is a HUGE packers fan. @joshduggar 2h

[ @ ] deweese99 Go packers 2h

[ @ ] ngepson Noooo! Vikings, Vikings! 2h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo Good grief ? The Packers ?! Bwaahahaha !!!! I live here behind the cheddar curtain and can't stand it ! Now by all means wear the cheese if you're on your way up though ! ;) 2h

[ @ ] gabsterelly NO GO BEARS 2h

[ @ ] mamierose94 Wahoo! Go Pack Go! 2h

[ @ ] caribassett Pats in the bowl! ;p 2h

[ @ ] tarheel_4488 Ew really green bay 2h

[ @ ] the_cello_guy I wish the Vikings would win but they can't! 1h

[ @ ] wendynb0429 Go Pack Go!! Great choice @joshduggar 1h

[ @ ] kbmfan75 Broncos all the way!!! 1h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie Go Falcons...all the way! Super bowl bound! 56min

[ @ ] shelby62681 I knew there was a reason I loved the Duggars! Go Pack Go! 42min

[ @ ] nurse_hannah The Steigers! Hey guys : ) 21min

[ @ ] westcoast_dreaming Omg Steigers! Love them!!! 3min

So Joshie and the wee one can watch a football game with all the defrauding commercials? Meanwhile... Anna seems to be taking over with the politically charged posts:

e368ef5a578d11e28cc022000a9f308d_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom So true! 5h

[ @ ] cheerleadergal Big fan by the way your kids are adorable @mackynziesmom 5h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie Gun control is holding the gun with both hands! @joshduggar @mackynziesmom 4h

[ @ ] michelleandjaret well allowing people to have guns when they lose their temper and going around and shooting kids are not okay. I believe that the only people that should have control of the guns are the people that are to protect us such as Police, sercet service, army, navy, and US marine! 4h

[ @ ] mylifeasamama @michelleandjaret couldn't agree more with what you just wrote. 4h

[ @ ] cultivatinghomr Unfortunately even if those charged with protecting is were the only ones by law to have guns, criminals don't abide by law. #happyguntotingpeacefulhuntingfamilyhere 4h

[ @ ] juliehuf So, you guys think we should just disregard the 2nd amendment? @michelleandjaret @mylifeasamama 4h

[ @ ] mylifeasamama In my Country our strict gun laws have saved and will continue to save thousands of lives. Shootings at schools, cinemas and other public venues is not a daily thing here and to see another Country do so little about the matter is heartbreaking to watch. @juliehuf 3h

[ @ ] dooleybob I would prefer to keep my guns personally. Even if there was no second amendment. But there is one! And our sorry government has fallen so low that there is no regard for the Constitution or the dec of independence. Not only do I want my guns to defend myself and my family and home from civilian invaders, I think we should hang onto them in case we must protect ourselves from our own government! Laugh is you want but it may come to that. And as I've said before, the gun laws are not the problem. America has no fear of God. America has rejected the commands given in God's word and therefore is being judged. 3h

[ @ ] dooleybob And @mackynziesmom Love this! Great post, though it be controversial. :) 3h

[ @ ] michelleandjaret [ @ ] juliehuf I am not saying that we should get rid of the second amendment. I was just voicing what my thoughts on this subject. I was at Clackmas town center and i was scared. I am thankful for God for protecting me but there is a better choice for our government 2h

[ @ ] caribassett Love it! Borrowing 2h

[ @ ] kaytyogren @michelleandjaret @mylifeasamama I couldn't disagree more. 24min

[ @ ] marlenecook I think you need to brush up on your history of the second amendment - and not the revisionist crap concocted by the NRA. The founding fathers had well trained militias in mind when they wrote it - not mobs of paranoid people on a power trip! http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... dment.html 9min

Who wants to bet that these stupid instagram posts bite Josh and Anna in the ass when the National Bank of Jim Bob dries up and they're applying for jobs?

I live in Australia so strict gun laws mean our situation is very different to the US. However, our statistics show that common uses are guns are sport, by a teenage boy to commit suicide, by one family member against another (this is divided into subcatagories the highest of which is a battered wife finally snapping, shooting her husband, then being charged with manslaughter), etc. Crime is actually quite a long way down the list and it is mostly used as a threat rather than actually being fired.

Not quite sure how this balances with Anna's idiotic post ...

Tulsa has a nice aquarium, how far is that?

The Gothard HQ in Oakbrook, IL is only about 15 miles west of downtown Chicago, and Navy Pier has an outstanding children's museum. Perhaps they can piggyback a pilgrimage to GHQ with an outing for the kids. Veering a little OT here, but before moving to my current home, I lived about 5 miles from Oakbrook and shopped at the mall there all the time. I didn't know about Gothard then and shudder to think that such a poisonous organization was in my immediate area.

Archived