IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

OMG. Josh looks older than Jim Boob.

Josh, you really need to start making some real #healthychoices!!!!1111!!!

I was just going to post that they both look like they're in their 40's. I'm almost 50 and I look younger than Anna.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

instagram.com/p/Ue3A3hnCPK/

(I tried to post this as an image but FJ won't let me, saying "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.")

Brooklyn Cardin â€@brooklynxpaige

my new best friend, jackson duggar. literally talked my ear off! haha he's so presh

brooklynthecityy haha yeah! i only saw all of them, jackson & grandma were the only ones i talked to! jackson talked to me for like an hour haha @meredithdanae they came into my work today to shop

instagram.com/p/Ue3A3hnCPK/

(I tried to post this as an image but FJ won't let me, saying "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.")

my new best friend, jackson duggar. literally talked my ear off! haha he's so presh

brooklynthecityy haha yeah! i only saw all of them, jackson & grandma were the only ones i talked to! jackson talked to me for like an hour haha @meredithdanae they came into my work today to shop

Jackson is probably desperate for attention. He's not really one of Howlers and he probably isn't allowed to hang with his pal Hannie and the lost girls anymore. With no parents and a buddy that's probably dropped him now that he's pushing 9, it wouldn't surprise me if he talks the ear off of anyone who gives him the time of day.

I was just going to post that they both look like they're in their 40's. I'm almost 50 and I look younger than Anna.

Anna's got bags under her eyes. :/

It's just so sad to see the downhill slide.

Is just me but does Anna seem to have some kind of jaw or dental issue? Not snarking, she reminds me of a former co-worker who had jaw issues and later went through orthodontics and orthognathic surgery.

Jackson is probably desperate for attention. He's not really one of Howlers and he probably isn't allowed to hang with his pal Hannie and the lost girls anymore. With no parents and a buddy that's probably dropped him now that he's pushing 9, it wouldn't surprise me if he talks the ear off of anyone who gives him the time of day.

That's what I was thinking. It's probably the first time anyone's listened to him since he did his last talking head for the show.

instagram.com/p/Ue3A3hnCPK

If he literally talked your ear off, you wouldn't be laughing!

Is just me but does Anna seem to have some kind of jaw or dental issue? Not snarking, she reminds me of a former co-worker who had jaw issues and later went through orthodontics and orthognathic surgery.

b990b91a5edb11e2890222000a1fb0b2_7.jpg

Is it an overbite? She always looks like shes hiding gum in the back of her mouth. On the clothes, do you think she dressed him? I will never understand why they have to match, but its a close red AND the white shirt beneath. WTF?

ETA - she has a LOT of makeup on.

Is it an overbite? She always looks like shes hiding gum in the back of her mouth. On the clothes, do you think she dressed him? I will never understand why they have to match, but its a close red AND the white shirt beneath. WTF?

ETA - she has a LOT of makeup on.[/quote

Not to be snarky but Anna looks so exhausted and unhappy in that picture.

1bf2558c5f5911e294f522000a9f30b8_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Trying my hand at the new NRA shooting practice app...pretty cool! #gunsafety 34min

[ @ ] jessica_camille Oh god 15min

[ @ ] hersoutherncharm Oh Lord. Seriously? 16s

hard at work!

Now he's just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. Is this the app the NRA released after the Newtown shooting that has coffin-shaped targets and is listed as "appropriate for those aged 4 and up?"

1bf2558c5f5911e294f522000a9f30b8_6.jpg

hard at work!

Unless he bought a gun-shaped extension for his phone, that app has nothing to do with shooting practice (let along gun safety) and everything to do with "lol look at me I'm shooting stuff". He's just pushing buttons on his phone. It's like when people think they'll be good at hockey because they played it on the X-box.

ETA - she has a LOT of makeup on.

Wow, why do they look like they both dyed their hair? I thought Anna was a blond.

I REALLY hate that hairstyle on Anna.

Anna is pretty. She does look tired in a lot of photos but so do a lot of people with two toddlers. (I have years of photos where I look tired.) THe Gothard recommended hairstyle of loose curls suit Jana, Jessa & Jinger with their long, thick hair but they never really sit right on Jill, whose hair is finer. On Anna, with her super fine hair, I think they look terrible.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Anna's hair looks 2 shades darker than it did even a couple of months ago. I wonder if she's trying to get back to her natural color. You have to go a little darker at first to blend in the lighter hair, especially if it was...ruined by perms, flatirons and now barrel curling irons for years.

Her hair is so fine that you can really see in that particular pic how much product she has to use to keep the curls from not going totally limp on her (been there, done that). It looks like it was a damp day; didn't Smugs say it was snowing? I don't see that, but Anna's hair screams "HUMIDITY IN THE AIR!"

Smuggar's hair looks darker too. Looks like he probably uses the leftover Miss Clairol that Anna leaves in the bottle.

I don't really see Anna looking miserable/unhappy in that pic. Exhausted. ..yes!! I know we speculate about her being pregnant but anyone see recent pics of her from belly down? Just sayin... :whistle:

Why the hell is Josh wearing an old mans jacket

Anna always looked tired she has 3 kids to look after.

I don't really see Anna looking miserable/unhappy in that pic. Exhausted. ..yes!! I know we speculate about her being pregnant but anyone see recent pics of her from belly down? Just sayin... :whistle:

I haven't. I wonder if the Duggars have been told by TLC not to make any announcements about babies or courtships.

I was looking at the comments on his pics and saw josieddy. I clicked thinking it might be JimBob but it is Jennifer and Jonathan's parents. It looks like they are well off. Is the father some sort of overseas Gothard preacher? There is a picture of him on stage preaching about character and success.

I guess the ATI treatment is the same in every country, nice picture of the grandpa, in a hospital bed with a tube in his nose and they are celebrating his 74th birthday with a nice cake. I'm sure he enjoyed the cake as much as Grandpa Duggar and the banana pudding stuff.

I don't think she looks exhausted; I think she looks ... pregnant. She's got the puffy face that she had going on with the other two.

He seriously had jeans on? Wow... I can't believe he wasn't kicked out. Most of those places have a pretty strict dress code. I'm going to assume all the girls had flip flops on too.
. When I was in the 8th grade we visited our state capitolfor a field trip. Jeans, shorts, t-shirts, caps were not allowed. Tennis shoes were Ok cuz we did a lot of walking. Some of the guys wore ties and a few girls wore dresses.

Why the hell is Josh wearing an old mans jacket

Anna always looked tired she has 3 kids to look after.

He's trying to be a hipster. He just doesn't know what it means exactly. No one informed him that no matter how many "artsy" pics he takes or how he dresses he is pretty much the opposite of a hipster. His parents saw to that when they refused to allow independent thinking or an actual education.

I haven't. I wonder if the Duggars have been told by TLC not to make any announcements about babies or courtships.

Arent you not supposed to dye your hair if your prego? Also, are those snowflakes or dandruff?

Archived