IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Why would you need a high capacity clip unless you are planning to go on a shooting rampage?

Because the second amendment. Duh...

And because the right to bear arms = the right to be able to kill dozens of people in a few minutes. Obviously. :doh:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These people like to ignore the "well-regulated militia" part of the second amendment...

This whole gun craziness in America makes me really, really stabby. No matter that wholesale slaughter takes place fairly regularly now, the stupid NRA won't even have a reasonable discussion about the issue. Can't let anything like a couple dozen dead children stand in the way of gun manufacturers making that money. I don't believe for a minute that the founding fathers meant the second amendment the way these inflexible uncaring folks are interpreting it. This is supposed to be America the Beautiful, not America the Bloody. Permanently banning assault weapons is but one part of addressing the crisis, but the gun lobby won't even support this because it won't solve the entire problem. Unreasonable and unthinking, this frustrates me beyond belief. These irrational weapons supporters have blood on their hands, as the carnage continues unmitigated in any way.

In this case, I am pro-life (as in not getting shot up at the mall, school, movies, or workplace), not pro-assault weapon and that doesn't mean all guns need to be banned (although the nation is saturated with them). The NRA can :hand: . YMMV.

Josh has been quiet since his gun post. I'm going to go with Shot Himself in the Dick for $200, Alex.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smuggums has been quiet for 3 days now. No FB, no Pinterest, no Instagram. My guess is that he and the littles are sick and Anna (who is likely also sick) is probably playing nurse, bringing him soup and crackers in bed and changing his cold compress.

Why would you need a high capacity clip unless you are planning to go on a shooting rampage?

Because you never know when the zombie uprising will happen. Oh wait, they don't believe in zombies...except for Jesus.

He is doing it because he still has a child's mind. He has no concept about moderation or actual needs. No civilian needs a gun that can shoot 100 bullets in one round. They dont need that to hunt for food or protect their families (unless the zombie uprising starts).

Smuggums has been quiet for 3 days now. No FB, no Pinterest, no Instagram. My guess is that he and the littles are sick and Anna (who is likely also sick) is probably playing nurse, bringing him soup and crackers in bed and changing his cold compress.

I'm pretty sure Josh could muster the strength to surf the web whilst being sick in bed. It would be hard. He might have to make Kynzie hold his phone for him. But I think he could do it. No, they must have lost internet. Maybe one of their lost and now feral cats crawled out of the walls and chewed through their cable.

The authors of the second amendment were ruling class patricians. The thought of millions of the "common man" having assault rifles outside of the well regulated militias they envisioned (regulated by an officer class) would have absolutely horrified them.

The authors of the second amendment were ruling class patricians. The thought of millions of the "common man" having assault rifles outside of the well regulated militias they envisioned (regulated by an officer class) would have absolutely horrified them.

Agreed. There was also no army to protect the country/fight wars so it had to be regular folk. Times change. Fundies and other crazies don't accept change.

I bet the Pinterest is fake.

I live 20 mins. from Candlestick. I wanted the Pack to kick the shit out of the Whiners. Those idiots probably just discovered the Chesehead; I doubt they have much knowledge of any NFL team. Hey, I love cheese too:I was a cheesemonger in earlier life.

Another reason might be if they lived at the Indoctrination Camp for a while. Living at HQ, you'd be a Bears fan.

These people like to ignore the "well-regulated militia" part of the second amendment...

:text-yeahthat: I like what someone said on MSNBC, that if you need an assault rifle to shoot a deer or other game, you're not a very good shot. I know people say that cars also are responsible for killing people, but that wasn't what they were designed for, while assault rifles were designed specifically to kill a lot of people without reloading.

537220_563592067001696_124663726_n.jpg

Saw this on a friend's Facebook. Thought it made a nice counter point to Anna's post. Plus, Reagan!

Reminds me so much of This: Am I the only one who thinks the world would have been a better place if we had Bartlet instead of Bush?

ivVnVhYxS0Y

Maybe he has been cut off and has no access to anything (I can but dream)

Maybe the gun b.s. finally caught the attention of their TLC handlers who reported him to Jim Bob as being a gigantic douche bag and he was told to start acting like an adult online or he'd lose his TLC paycheck. I think Joshie boy finally got his come-uppance. If that happened then I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when it did... Leave and cleave my a$$

I doubt TLC gives a crap what they post on FB or instagram or whatever, unless it's a show spoiler.

But hasnt he done the spoilers before.

But hasnt he done the spoilers before.

Yes but they have been minor - a public funeral and a trip that got discovered by a FJ

I feel that he has been ordered to keep a radio silence because someone is noticeably pregnant and about to announce it.

Its been a week since Anna has posted as well. A pregnancy announcement could be it. But, I also think that the both of them pushed the concept of tasteful and family friendly by posting one gun related POS after another just after Newtown. There has to be at least one higher up that was offended by their stupidity. As stupid as Josh has been I think his gun b.s. has really crossed the line of what could be considered acceptable.

I do think it is possible that higher up at TLC saw Josh and Anna's instagram and was disgusted with some of the stuff. I don't think Boob would care about some of the pics or captions puts.

Archived