IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smuggles has been a naughty boy! It seems he has a second instagram account now:

web.stagram.com/n/duggarcars/

I think this was the original one that went dormant. Good luck denying that you control this Joshie, some of the pics are identical to your FB.

I have a feeling RD might be running that account. Unless Smuggar is stupid enough to answer himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't realize that was a gun sticker. My bad.

I spit tea on my keyboard about the sea urchin hair ornament. :D Don't they love big-ass ugly hair things on the poor little girls? I remember when Josie was in the NICU and they put that crap on her, I felt badly for the poor baby. Her head was not big enough to support such ornaments, and she was too little to pull them off. I think it's a fundy thing, got to start exagerrating the differences between the sexes as soon as possible.

I spit tea on my keyboard about the sea urchin hair ornament. :D Don't they love big-ass ugly hair things on the poor little girls? I remember when Josie was in the NICU and they put that crap on her, I felt badly for the poor baby. Her head was not big enough to support such ornaments, and she was too little to pull them off. I think it's a fundy thing, got to start exagerrating the differences between the sexes as soon as possible.

It's definitely a Southern thing (or so I've been told). This blogger adopted two girls from China and sometimes the bows are bigger than the girls' heads! She dresses them identical almost all the time too.

baseballstobows.blogspot.com

It's definitely a Southern thing (or so I've been told). This blogger adopted two girls from China and sometimes the bows are bigger than the girls' heads! She dresses them identical almost all the time too.

baseballstobows.blogspot.com

It's a southern thing. My daughter wears headbands with flowers and bows on them a lot (she's 7, she pics them out in the store and everything). She also wears sparkly things in her hair.

From a random person's twitter. Josh isn't the only one who likes Chick fil A:

BAIJYiHCQAEC-am.jpg

I cant tell the girls apart except for Jinger cause she has darker hair. Joy is the one with straight hair, wearing a striped top, right?

Guest Anonymous
I cant tell the girls apart except for Jinger cause she has darker hair. Joy is the one with straight hair, wearing a striped top, right?

yeah

It's a southern thing. My daughter wears headbands with flowers and bows on them a lot (she's 7, she pics them out in the store and everything). She also wears sparkly things in her hair.

Yup. My five-year-old niece loves them too. My sisters and I have never been girly girls, but she is and refuses to go out without something sparkly or flowery on (much to the chagrin of my sister). Since it's not something dangerous or unsafe though, they're letting her express her sparkly little self.

Is Josh aware that a sea urchin has attached itself to his daughter's head?

tide7.jpg

Seriously, what an ugly decoration to slap on a little girl. Put her in more pink, please! We didn't get the idea! :roll:

I just noticed she is wearing nail polish :shock:

Someone please reassure me that the reason Jichelle looks quite pregnant is just the shirt she is wearing and the position she is in.

Someone please reassure me that the reason Jichelle looks quite pregnant is just the shirt she is wearing and the position she is in.

Its how she's leaning over.... I hope.

I miss eating Chick fil A....

Me too. I make do with McDonald's Southern Style chicken sandwich when I have a craving for hate chicken.

Cheer up at least it's a new shirt. :lol:

Cheer up at least it's a new shirt. :lol:

but it looks like 50's maternity.....I'm frightened, someone hold me!

More 70s than 50s maternity style I think. It is a scary shirt regardless.

The girls must hate the working sluts that served them that chicken.

Working, pants-wearing sluts. Who are probably working to pay for school.

Working, pants-wearing sluts. Who are probably working to pay for school.

I am not smart enough to embed the youtube video. But, I feel that this is called for right now.

Archived