IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Working, pants-wearing sluts. Who are probably working to pay for school.

No -she is working for the gay hating company. So they think she is doing her Christian duty

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not smart enough to embed the youtube video. But, I feel that this is called for right now.

fZK75pXLlbY

The "working girls" might not actually be that bad;

1) There is a picture somewhere is Jill in pants after she had been at a fire (big yellow things with braces) so maybe pants are ok if it is part of a uniform.

2) Working is ok IF you are young, unmarried and have Daddy's approval. Jana and Jill are working as midwives, right? The girls in the picture are working as cooks and are serving people and that is a female job so it should pass the test.

3) Girls aren't suppose to work for a man other than their husband or father because it isn't their headship but this is Chicken-Fil-A so that might make it ok. Also, the franchise might be owned by a woman or by their Daddy.

Actually, I don't think the Duggars notice these things when the people involved are fawning all over them. A bit of leg humping makes everything better.

Actually, I don't think the Duggars notice these things when the people involved are fawning all over them. A bit of leg humping makes everything better.

:text-yeahthat:

Oh sweet baby jebus... HES ON PINTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinterest.com/joshduggar/

Nothing good yet but it looks like he's just getting started.

an "I need this" board. How Jesus-y of him :roll: He's missing the "Greasy stuff I want to eat" board

so! many! exclamation! points!

He's super fucking excited, isn't he?

How does a giant snow-drift count as an adventure? I think he should join up with Dougie's Merry Band :?

All the worldly distractions. At least it keeps the birth rate down.

Just another forum on which to have the leg humpers fawn over him. Methinks he needs his ego majorly stroked - and constantly via as many forms of media he can get his hands on.

Just another forum on which to have the leg humpers fawn over him. Methinks he needs his ego majorly stroked - and constantly via as many forms of media he can get his hands on.

Oh, but ain't that the truth.

Here's a retweeted tweet from the twat.

Taylorâ€@taylorl72095

I would be the happiest girl EVER if @joshduggar would RT this!!!! :D

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

Taylor is 17 and tweeted the same thing to several dozen D list celebrities. Smuggar is probably the only one who RT'd.

Anna best keep a very close eye on her "man".

I do believe that social networking may be the downfall for some of the 2nd generation that has access to computers and mobile devices. One day, somebody is going to flip their shit for all the interwebz to see. You just wait.

I do believe that social networking may be the downfall for some of the 2nd generation that has access to computers and mobile devices. One day, somebody is going to flip their shit for all the interwebz to see. You just wait.

Please let RosyDaisy be a prophet, please let RosyDaisy be a prophet...

Oh, but ain't that the truth.

Here's a retweeted tweet from the twat.

Taylor‏@taylorl72095

I would be the happiest girl EVER if @joshduggar would RT this!!!! :D

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

Taylor is 17 and tweeted the same thing to several dozen D list celebrities. Smuggar is probably the only one who RT'd.

Anna best keep a very close eye on her "man".

Anna probably does keep an eye on her man, but she probably can't tell him anything. I wouldn't be surprised if Smuggar has cheated on Anna. I can see him hooking with some 20 something leghumper.

I don't think Smuggar has the energy for a physical affair. More like an emotional affair. I can imagine torrid phone conversations with someone who doesn't belong to the Gothard lifestyle.

"Oh yeah, tell me again how you disagree with me! Ooooh, you're a naughty girl, voting without anybody with you in the booth! Your secular humanism really turns me on . . ."

His profile image is just awful. He's so arrogant and smug. It's like he posted it just for FJ.

Josh's latest instagram pic is a shot of his high capacity clip--which contains a sticker which says "NOT LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA" can't grab the picture cause I'm at work...

Joshie boy just rocketed beyond the highest pinnacle of douchedom in my view.

Josh's latest instagram pic is a shot of his high capacity clip--which contains a sticker which says "NOT LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA" can't grab the picture cause I'm at work...

It's few pages upthread. He's been an official douchebag for so long now that there are no more pinnacles for him to climb in that particular arena.

I found this photo Anna posted even more offensive.

bfa3deea515711e28eb922000a1fbc88_6.jpg

Sure, Anna. How dare the President of the United States and leader of the free world - a man who will probably receive more assassination threats in the next 10 minutes than anyone will even think of you and your ignorant family for the remainder of the year - how dare he accept Secret Service protection if ManChild husband isn't allowed his large capacity weapons?

Honey, the only stalkers who are a threat to you are your husband's adolescent fangirls. And they aren’t coming after him with any manufactured weapons.

His profile image is just awful. He's so arrogant and smug. It's like he posted it just for FJ.

He's following some really random people. None are fundies and theyre from all over the place. Methinks Joshie hasnt figured out Pinterest yet. But DAMNIT! Its going to be really annoying to set up a fake Pinterest account!

You know, part of me hopes that Josh and Anna actually believe the "guns make you safe" meme and don't realize that they're (probably) endangering their toddlers. The other possibility is that they know it and don't care because making a political point is so! much! fun!

He's following some really random people. None are fundies and theyre from all over the place. Methinks Joshie hasnt figured out Pinterest yet. But DAMNIT! Its going to be really annoying to set up a fake Pinterest account!

When you sign up for Pinterest, they automatically set you up to follow random people. No way to get out of it.

You know, part of me hopes that Josh and Anna actually believe the "guns make you safe" meme and don't realize that they're (probably) endangering their toddlers. The other possibility is that they know it and don't care because making a political point is so! much! fun!

I've said it before but ...

Most home schoolers operate at the level of a twelve year old. They haven't made the step that most people make in their early teens where they start to question the world around them and start to see the world in more than just black and white.

Joshie has made a step over this and is asking some questions. However, he is still operating at the level of a 15-16 year old and not an adult. When you look at his politics, have to compare them to the way a mid-teen thinks.

Why would you need a high capacity clip unless you are planning to go on a shooting rampage?

Archived