IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the encore airing right now. I had to laugh at "Jed the cameraman". Is it just me, but does anyone think Priscilla looks old for her age?

I am 4th in the middle of 8 kids. I would never, ever, have put up with that shit like Jana did. I am not the mother of 12 children. (WTF is Josie being carried in the basket?)

I love Jed. He still has a passion in life. And as always, I still have great hope for Hannie and Joy. Those two still have enough spunk left to get out. It hurts me to see the recent footage of Joy.. that light within her is dampened.

Could've cared less about Prissy and David's wedding. I 43rd agree with everyone, David is SO gay. I feel bad for him. It must be near impossible to come out in an environment like that. And I thought it was tough to be a lesbian in the south.. nothing compared to what this man will face should he choose to.

Is that tennis court sand?

Your tits don't say testosterone, Fatty!

I'm with you fellers: that David dude is oh-so gay!

Mac and Cheese was scared shitless about making the 'mess'. CPS needs to watch the show.....

Joy seems to be spitting out the kool-aid and I think she is annoyed with SmugJill. Out of the five oldest Duggar daughters, Jana and Joy don't come off as smug like Jill, Jessa, and Jinger.

Josh appears gigantic in that red shirt!

They'd just been on the Santorum tour. Anna's food baby prominently displayed.

The first defense of the Kellers' doublewide (made by the BIL?) made it seem that the tennis court was more than the grass mowed out of whatever topsoil that part of Florida sits on. I figured it was at least a cement slab.

The matchy-matchy wardrobe is really getting on my nerves, even more than that we know they're still doing it months after their marriage. BtW, shouldn't Pris be the one who's excited about the flower petals falling on them during their first kiss? I see a lot of role reversal here.

Yeah Smuggar, you really influenced David and Priscilla; as if your entire cult doesn't say the same thing over and over and over....

I always knew the ring wasn't in the car because that thing was hermetically sealed. Funny how the truth always comes out, even amongst those who profess to always tell it.

The only thing Joy could contribute for the girl who raised her was that Jill wants a guy who "can speak Spanish." WTF? Is she planning to be a midwife to Catholic women in Central America, forcing them to convert while in labor?

You know she's the one who's going to be the 30 year old virgin in that group. I hope Jinger's "city" is bigger than Fayetteville and more like New York. That was the only time I've ever seen her be something resembling "out of the mask" aside from the eyerolls at dorky behavior and being stuck with little kids at little kid activities.

My first kiss was awesome and really romantic, under a lamp in our condo courtyard that led out to the garages, which is how our family entered our house. I may have been 12, but I don't regret it for a second. I've also broken in a couple of guys (including a long-term BF whom I almost married). No regrets there, either. Frankly, the first time with the BF wasn't all that awesome. The other guy had been trained by one of my best friends and was a PHENOMONAL lover for a virgin.

My first kiss happened when I was 17, with my boyfriend at the time. I was drunk and we were in our friend's garage, which had been converted into some kind of party hang-out place which we of course found extremely cool at the time. It wasn't a particularly good kiss, and as I mentioned, I was drunk, and the guy and I didn't last, but somehow it did not scar me for life, and I don't feel like I'm missing any pieces of my heart. Weird. :P

Jill: You don't have "your own convictions." You have Gothard's shit drilled into your brain as truth.

Anna: When did it switch from "Mrs. Duggar" to "Michelle?" This is a first.

David: SOOOOOO gay.

Ugh: Duggar violin sawing. At least Pris admitted it was during the guest entrance "prelude."

No bibles in that wagon.

Sounds like Smugs has had no invites to be a groomsman since his wedding. No surprise.

Dear lord, give that boy some melanin!

Skeevy about Pa Keller allowing his daughter to be kissed. I could never imagine my dad doing that at my (long ago) wedding.

Pissed that they let Smugs off easy and didn't show the recessional. Thankfully, the internet lives and it will be there forever.

Yeah, 1/4 of that episode was like a horrible eff you internets.

* See! Jana is fine and happy! Oh, and look at at of the wonderful things she can do... take care of 12 kids all by herself, pack them all, and she's really talkative once you get to know her! It almost seemed like they were trying to write her bio on ChristianMingle.com.

* The J'Slaves interview was odd. It was as if they were trying to (not so subtley) get across: Hey, we want x,y,z so all of the loonies stay away. Serious applicants please talk to our dad! Jana needs someone older? Wasn't there a thread about the oldest boys in fundie land? Maybe they caught this epi.

* Josh Duggar is an ass of epic proportions. The "I didn't think her really had a life" comment was uncalled for. Yeah, but he kicked your clogging artery ass with a racket that cost 4x more than his. Hey smugly, stop eating out three times a day and you can afford nicer stuff too.

* I thought, like J&A's wedding, it was incredibly vouyeristic of them to have that dramatic of a kiss in front of a whole audience of people + everyone at home. A nice peck on the lips would have sufficed and then they could have really awkwardly kissed in private. It squicked me out.

* I don't know if I would call David gay, but he does have a very effemanite voice and he seems very uncomfortable in his own skin.

* OMG do the Duggar clan have to drag out their violins at every function in which they are invited? They sound like caterwauling cats.

this is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure more will come to me since I'm on day 3 of insomnia.

Watching the late showing. Did anyone notice that when Jichelle handed Macandcheese back to her mom, said mom checking Mac's diaper, presumably for poop? Klassy.

I honestly wish Anna was pregnant. I know, I'm going to hell. She's far too big all of the sudden to not be pregnant.

Still don't care about GayDave and Prissy's wedding. Altho I will make these two notes (too much drinking games) -

1. Dave is so gay. No wait. That was supposed to be.. hm. Well. Michelle just picked up one of her grandchildren for the first time.

2. Mac is miserable. Someone take her back to the hotel/house/van. She wanted to go to sleep around 3 hours before you filmed her breaking down.

3. Mr. Keller has a funny tone. I thought David might suck her face off. He's dying in that fundie virginismisms.

I bet some of the Wallers and Kellers weren't too happy with the Boob and clan's involvement with the wedding. Rebekah's husband Josh McDonald was pissed at TLC because of some of the shit they did at Smuggar and Smuganna's wedding. I bet he probably hated being near Sean Overbeeeke.

You know she's the one who's going to be the 30 year old virgin in that group. I hope Jinger's "city" is bigger than Fayetteville and more like New York.

I couldn't tell who said it (Jill or Jana?) but someone said something about New York City, although there was too much cross-talk for me to hear the context.

I MISSED GOTHARD AGAIN! Someone please tell me where to find this.

I would not want a man like Boob. OTHER than the work ethic. I have that and he doesn't give a shit about video games.

My husband never took a pic under my veil. Oh wait, I wore flowers.

What's with that "always" idiom? I've never heard of it. They just spout the shit they've been taught to spew.

The girls are talking out of their asses at this point. "Marriage is not the end-all?" ORLY?????? That was Jessa, not Jill.

As for the Wallers? David may have had some say because he needs start-up costs (and has a nice new car with vanity plates). The Duggars' contract was in a pickle because they were expecting this bloc to be the birth of #20. I didn't check the first time because I was turning to Jeopardy (preempted for the Thugs' Convention) and missed the credits. My DVR cuts off on the credits and I refuse to give this refuse a ratings bump just to see if the Wallers were paid. But how couldn't they have been? They have a nice new car with vanity plates (nothing from Smug's lot, for sure).

Oh and I see they kept the cameras off of Pa Keller. No more "The bible really meant grape juice" gaffe. Maybe Jesus drank Welch's or Ocean Spray.

All I can say is that i CANNOT WAIT for the first episode to air in the UK, judging from the comments here. Any clips available to watch online yet at all? I can only hope one day someone makes a 'best of' compilation video of Joy Anna's general disdain for the fundie life in the future.

Also on a rewind that went too far (wanted to see the premise of the conjoined girls) I saw Jinger do the eyeroll into the back of the head to remember her script. I think the whole "Jinger in the City" was another FU Interwebzzzzz setup, for US!

Now I remember why I'm no Duggar fan. Ewwwww! It was almost worth watching to see Josh get his ass kicked at tennis. Since this was Priscilla Keller's wedding, it would have been nice to have heard a remark or two from Suzette Keller, and Priscilla's brothers and sisters, rather than listen to Michelle and Josh drone on about absolutely nothing whatsoever. Nothing was heard from the groom's side either. If your two year old did not want to be a flower girls, why force the issue? It wasn't like there was a shortage of flower girls. And who was the baby girl in the wagon with Michael? She should have been worth at least a mention. Does anyone care whether any of the Duggar girls ever marry? I must be truly crazy because no doubt I'll watch again next week while grinding my teeth to nubs.

Archived