IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

I thought the ring was in the car??? Now it was in a flower pot? Wasnt there a whole thing where he had to fight his way in through all the shit they taped to the car?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Showing flashbacks of the Smugly wedding during Priscilla's episode. That's about as classy as Smug and Smuganna's makeouts during Prissy's photos is about to be.

Edited for riffles

Kenzie is crying because the flower girls are throwing out flowers and she's picking them up. Anna says "its a mess and we taught her that we're supposed to clean up messes." Kenzie afraid the plumbing line is about to come out????

I watched five minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I haven't watched in a couple of years either. This time, I did get to hear Priscilla's voice--eew.

Anyway, I think this episode is proof of TLC throwing the Duggars under the bus. In what universe did Michelle and Jimboob think that it was okay to leave 14 kids with their buddy?

That's not buddy--it's mommy.

Kenzie is crying because the flower girls are throwing out flowers and she's picking them up. Anna says "its a mess and we taught her that we're supposed to clean up messes." Kenzie afraid the plumbing line is about to come out????

Kenzie's tears seem a lot more fear of getting hurt for making a mess, rather than messes make Mommy sad so I'm sad too.

I think this episode is worth watching just for Joy's faces in their "older Duggar girls" group.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jana liked being left at home. No parents, no older kids. After the little ones went to bed, she might have had half an hour to breathe and smell candles without anyone around. Peaceful indeed...

Anyway, I think this episode is proof of TLC throwing the Duggars under the bus. In what universe did Michelle and Jimboob think that it was okay to leave 14 kids with their buddy?

Right. And why did Jim Bob and Michelle both need to go ahead? If anyone should have gone early, it should have been Jana. She was in the wedding party.

Also, I noticed that they left Josie with Jana. Why didn't Michelle keep Josie as her buddy? She doesn't have a new baby to buddy up with.

The wedding started on time, which Anna admits rarely happens. Perhaps when you reduce the number of Duggars, the ability for punctuality increases?

That was my thought. She's afraid to throw out flower petals because she knows what happens when she makes a mess :( No wonder she's such a good "l'il helper".

I watched five minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I haven't watched in a couple of years either. This time, I did get to hear Priscilla's voice--eew.

That's not buddy--it's mommy.

Except in Duggarland, where even mommy can't watch 7-8 of her young children without a full time adult helper and part-time assistance from her niece and DIL.

*snort* at the camera shot of Josh's gut vs. David's trim waist. That had to be deliberate.

Right. And why did Jim Bob and Michelle both need to go ahead? If anyone should have gone early, it should have been Jana. She was in the wedding party.

Also, I noticed that they left Josie with Jana. Why didn't Michelle keep Josie as her buddy? She doesn't have a new baby to buddy up with.

That would be work.

I think Kynzie is crying because she just figured out that this is her future: getting married to some creepy dude that Smuggar picks out for her in wedding ceremony with poorly played violins.

Josh married his best friend, wasn't she also his only friend that wasn't already family?

Nice for the couple to save their first kiss, but they should've done it for each other, not to announce it to all 400 guests so they know that this couple is so amazingly Christian they kept their lips chaste until now.

Wait, the bridesmaids had to carry bibles? So they've already decided that all of them will follow the "biblical" courtship model? I thought it was a personal choice.

Is anyone else getting a gay vibe from David?

*raises hand* Especially that scene right after the ceremony. "I just kissed a girl for the first time on her lips"...he kind of sounded like he wanted to finish up with "and it was ICKY!" :lol: But maybe that's just because they're socially stunted, not because he's not attracted to women.

Did Jana and her brood fly to Florida? I feel sorry for her having to keep the howlers under control on that flight. But more, I feel sorry for the rest of the other people on the plane.

Well, the Duggars can no longer deny their affiliations with Gothard, now that he's made an appearance on their show.

I bet somehow, they will still try.

To whoever asked if David gave off a gay vibe, to me he does. But who knows? Maybe he's just a soft spoken, laid back guy. I feel bad speculating on someone who is stuck in their world.

The part where he was taking her hand at the rehearsal and leading her thru the steps was creepy. Just very possessive and like taking ownership. Maybe he has a mean streak?

The part about having a guy who's idea of success is more than beating a level on a video game, I wonder who taught them that one?

Wait, the bridesmaids had to carry bibles? So they've already decided that all of them will follow the "biblical" courtship model? I thought it was a personal choice.

*raises hand* Especially that scene right after the ceremony. "I just kissed a girl for the first time on her lips"...he kind of sounded like he wanted to finish up with "and it was ICKY!" :lol: But maybe that's just because they're socially stunted, not because he's not attracted to women.

Were they KJV? DId boob buy them used and save the diff? Seems like a waste to me, we all know they have a gazillion bibles!

I'm fascinated by the fact that there are more TLC ads for other shows than legitimate advertisers. I'm wondering whats up with that...

Archived