IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

I'd never heard Priscilla's voice before tonight. I'm having a really, really hard time believing she was actually old enough and mature enough to get married without her parents' permission (legally). She sounds like an immature fourteen-year-old. And David gives me the creeps.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EEEEEeeeewwww a tp commercial that says you can tell how your kids are growing based on how much shit is left on their undies... then the bear hands the cub a roll of charmin and says "we all go, why not enjoy the go!"

Um, is enjoying taking a dump a sin?

Jana "enjoyed" the opportunity to take care of the 12 "little ones" - shots of her lighting a fuck ton of candles.

eta - Michelle went to florida early so Jana was alone. She was also responsible for packing them all up.

I love how Jana is more capable of taking care of the little kids than Michelle is :lol:

And I am not the slightest bit surprised that Michelle left her at home to look after 12 of the other kids with no adult help.

I let the channel rest momentarily on TLC just in time to see a howler chasing snotty-nosed Josie with a bulb syringe. He was aping her crawling around on the floor. Three things: the tip of that syringe could not have been very clean with it rubbing against the rug, the cleanliness of the rug probably was not helped by having a snotty syringe dragged across it and that syringe should not be used by a kid. You can injure a child if the tip goes too far up the nose. Watching a repeat of The Big Bang Theory on TBS now.

And they left poor Jana is charge of 12 children all alone. What did she ever do to deserve that?

ETA sorry I didn't see other posts til after I posted

Uhh...did they really have 14 people and all their luggage crammed in that one van? I didn't see any child seats.

They just asked the "older Duggar girls" about Priscilla's fiance. Do they even know him? He's an unrelated male!

I seriously think that TLC has drunk the fundie Kool-Aid to think that there are "fans" of 19 Kids and Counting. Either that, or they're just desperate and fundie. When did TLC become fundie?

Did they seriously just leave Jana with all of those not-her-damned-kids so Michelle and Jim Boob could get to an in-laws' wedding early?

Really could have done without hearing how special Anna and Joshie's wedding night was. BARF.

Priscilla has the "smile, stare and nod" at her husband thing DOWN. Joshie challenged them to a tennis match. Joshie got his ass kicked.

I haven't watched the Duggars in two years, but I thought I'd give it a go tonight. Jesus Fucking Christ on a hockey stick is this shit painful.

Now they're playing tennis. Nice gut there, LardLad.

SMugs wore sunglasses INSIDE the church during the run through. UM, really?

Jill definitely did a great cover on the possibility of being a slave into her 30s. That shit is happening to one of them...

I laughed while being slightly terrified when David was talking to Priscilla at the rehearsal. What the hell? I'd be so genuinely scared if a guy ever did that to me (even at the wedding rehearsal).

Archived