IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

I didnt see a thread on the latest contrived bullshit adventures so here goes. It all begins with the "wedding" episode in an hour and they've chosed to do a lead in with the "jubilee" special.

WTF TLC? Havent you pimped out the fake funeral for the ever changing age of the fetus/embryo enough? And who the fuck cares about Anna's sister's wedding?

I've got my bottle of wine. Shots everytime we see smugly eating something.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're airing the Miscarriage Jubilee (get it?) before AND after the new episode. Argh.

One wedding and two funerals? I'll take the hollywood version.

LOVE the honey boo boo plugs right before J'chelle blathering about how responsible she is.

One wedding and two funerals? I'll take the hollywood version.

LOVE the honey boo boo plugs right before J'chelle blathering about how responsible she is.

Alana's mom, June, is a fuckton more responsible than J'chelle. And their family is obviously loving. The pageant stuff I don't quite get, but Alana loves it, so...

Got a bottle of Ice wine here. I'm drinking every time I hear the word precious.

Edited because my iPad thinks it knows what I mean more than I do

I dunno if I'd call Mrs. Boo Boo more responsible. . . . between her and Michelle, I don't think I'd leave my kid alone with either of them. She would either come home with crunchy curls and pickle breath or six chins and mountain dew blood.

I might have to go watch this. I'm staying at the house this week and we have telly.

I dunno if I'd call Mrs. Boo Boo more responsible. . . . between her and Michelle, I don't think I'd leave my kid alone with either of them. She would either come home with crunchy curls and pickle breath or six chins and mountain dew blood.

I might have to go watch this. I'm staying at the house this week and we have telly.

At least Honey Boo Boo was wearing a helmet when she was ATVing in the mud as opposed to flip flops on horses. :lol:

I've had such a crummy day I didn't have time to make a booze run. I'm going to have to do the east coast feed stone cold sober...but there's 2 hours I can either spend studying or getting drunk to stomach the west coast feed. I like to watch them twice for better snarking observations. No Nielsens, no DVR viewing, no ratings numbers from here.

The older Duggar girls discuss the ideal husband.
I'm guessing the words Christian, Godly, and Courtship will come up a lot. That, or it'll be like listening to 12 year old girls discuss their ideal husband.

So in watching this jubilee bullshit again, they show a shot of a beautiful mahogany looking casket on the table. WTF? Did they "borrow" that one for the publicity shot funeral and then dump her in the ammo box when the cameras were supposed to be off?

Baaaah! Our cable isn't functional tonight. I need details and dirt. Someone start sharing with me!

OT: Could the ammo box be because um... it's more seal-ready and a miscarriage/stillbirth... remains.. are not so solid and probably decay at mad speed?

I'm guessing the words Christian, Godly, and Courtship will come up a lot. That, or it'll be like listening to 12 year old girls discuss their ideal husband.

None of 'em are married, how do they know? Until you meet someone, you don't know if you'll get along. Daddy can pick all he wants. Doesn't mean it'll work out.

This is the first time I'm watching the Jubilee episode and I'll I can say is :shock:.

The kids were clearly hurting and the fact that their parents were okay with showing the pain on tv is simply mind-boggling. I can't imagine my parents seeing me in that much pain and agreeing to air it for the whole world to see.

So in watching this jubilee bullshit again, they show a shot of a beautiful mahogany looking casket on the table. WTF? Did they "borrow" that one for the publicity shot funeral and then dump her in the ammo box when the cameras were supposed to be off?

I will never be able to watch that circus ever again. Even if I wanted to, hubby is conceding enough to watch "The Wedding." I'll let him have his Hogan's Heroes. (It's just not worth putting HD on the bedroom TV since it's not watched as much as the big 'un.)

Just continuing the Jubilee bullshit. Its considered a mitzvah in judaism to bury a loved one. People in attendance at the funeral (well, men...) will take turns filling the grave. I'm wondering if each duggar taking a shovel was a play on their new found ties to Israel - except YOU FUCKING DID IT WRONG! You use the back of the shovel fucktards.

WTF they did a re edit on the ammo box? I caused an absolute scandal on the 19K&C page by even mentioning the ammo box. Whalla, it's now a casket. The miracle of TV at work.

WTF they did a re edit on the ammo box? I caused an absolute scandal on the 19K&C page by even mentioning the ammo box. Whalla, it's now a casket. The miracle of TV at work.

They must have re edited because there were atleast 5 shots of a casket. Also a shot of Michelle putting a wooden box into the ammo box.

J'ichelle said people grieve in their own way. Guess her way involved a public funeral for a fetus, and using her miscarriage to make political statements.

Priscilla was at "a Christian ministry in Chicago". Isn't it so much more menacing than the name implies?

So we open with dr boob giving the kids sugar for hiccups (which does work, I hear). Then Anna telling her sister she cant kiss before the wedding, and a discussion about holding hands. Michelle talks about the heartache of "the dating game."

They must have re edited because there were atleast 5 shots of a casket. Also a shot of Michelle putting a wooden box into the ammo box.

And the $heeple will claim it was never edited.

Well, they haven't added Jubilee to the opening montage.

Yes, every young couple in the Duggars' sphere freely chooses courtship. No parental pressure at all. Especially when Michelle tells them all about the heartaches of dating :roll:

Poor joy. She looks miserable now that she's joined the realm of the J'slaves.

Dear lord :shock: Priscilla is more juvenile than Anna.

Boob has questions for male "callers"... God is first... then he gets to personality and whether they'd mesh. Awesome priorities.

"Priscilla and David courted for 6 months" isn't that a long time for a God sanctioned relationship to go from fatherly approval to marriage?

Joy looked so miserable, they cut to an extreme closeup of her smiling that could've been taken another day entirely.

Boob has questions for male "callers"... God is first... then he gets to personality and whether they'd mesh. Awesome priorities.

I'm a little disturbed that the part of the "gentleman caller" is played by a young j'boy (right?). I mean, I know it's just a dramatization, but we don't need any more nods to incest in the fundie world.

Archived