IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did they seriously just leave Jana with all of those not-her-damned-kids so Michelle and Jim Boob could get to an in-laws' wedding early?

Really could have done without hearing how special Anna and Joshie's wedding night was. BARF.

And why leave Jana, a fucking BRIDESMAID, when any of the other J'Slaves could have done the job just fine? Probably yet another FU Interwebzzzzz moment, addressing how she has been a non-entity for 2 years.

Didn't realize Dave and Pris got to hold hands. He still sucked the first 4 layers off her face with those two smooches they showed. He totally creeps me out.

Anna's food baby was on full display. Even saw Suze defrauding with the mini-tank dress at the rehearsal. LMAO! Nice to see the other shunned Kellers, but got angry that he wasn't in the wedding party but Smuggar was. His remarks about David showed he didn't know the guy. At.all. More when I down a couple glasses of wine.

I knew the "Boob allowing the girls to court" was a total red herring. Sure, he'll "allow" it, if some Gothard robot like David shows up at the door.

eta: Another FU Interwebz moment: Mullet with a grandkid. That's a first.

Well, the Duggars can no longer deny their affiliations with Gothard, now that he's made an appearance on their show.

You saw Gothard?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! He's gonna sue.

Interesting JB has had to work on being quick to anger. Yeah, I'll bet.

It's kind of chilling that we've heard multiple times that Jim Bob has a bad temper and he's had to "work on his temper". Whatever that means. It just has a bad connotation in the context of this family and their cult.

I've always pictured Michelle to be the one with the bad temper for some reason. She seems like she goes batshit when the cameras aren't rolling.

I'm sorry. He's gay.

I'm not sorry. He could have come out, but he chose the cushy lifestyle instead. Let him wallow in it. I'm sure dressing like his wife is consolation enough....for now.

No promos for next week's episode? I'm so disappointed. Now I'll just have to daydream about the possibilities...

It's dinner with....Kirk Cameron. Oh, bring this shit ON! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry for the double-posts. I'm just catching up after heading out for a bottle of wine. We all deserve it after surviving that hot mess.

I've always pictured Michelle to be the one with the bad temper for some reason. She seems like she goes batshit when the cameras aren't rolling.

They're not mutually exclusive. I bet they both yell at the kids. It's an authoritarian cult, after all.

I'm not sorry. He could have come out, but he chose the cushy lifestyle instead. Let him wallow in it. I'm sure dressing like his wife is consolation enough....for now.

The way he said 'I've never seen Pricialla in a *white* dress' was so over-the-top gay. Sorry, I couldn't sound that gay if I tried.

Aside from the Ted Haggard-ish speech and mannerisms, the way he tried to cover himself with her veil spoke volumes to me. Someone's jealous!

I'm sorry for his pitifully naive wife. She's married to a lie.

I do thank TLC for the shots of Candice and her pink highlights. I’m sure the Kellers weren’t pleased when they saw the show.

Guys like David...have blown me.

ETA: Jed will never be a cameraman.

:clap: :clap:

I always wondered if they had glory holes in the stalls in the mens restrooms at Gothard's HQ.

I'm just catching up after heading out for a bottle of wine. We all deserve it after surviving that hot mess.

QFT, I may or may not be indulging in a few glasses myself to dull the pain (especially the pain of Jill's pontificating and David & Priscilla's insanity...)

Didn't watch it earlier, ewatching the Miscarriage Special now. Dunno if I can stay awake for the new episode.

They're not mutually exclusive. I bet they both yell at the kids. It's an authoritarian cult, after all.

The way he said 'I've never seen Pricialla in a *white* dress' was so over-the-top gay. Sorry, I couldn't sound that gay if I tried.

My brother could, but then again, he's a drag queen. :mrgreen:

Still watching the Miscarriage Special, but glancing over the comments here... Regarding the Jana For Sale Infomercial episode: wasn't there a troll who insisted Jana wanted to be seen less on the show?

I'm with you on the rewatch. I missed the earlier episodes. I'm doing my best to stay awake simply because of the comments I've read here.

The Jubilee episode has me in tears. Again. I can't stand seeing the kids upset.

Yes there was donks, but I don't remember the name. Supposedly that's why she wasn't filmed much for an entire season. I believe it was later realized that she was at Gothard camp for a majority of the filming time.

Still watching the Miscarriage Special, but glancing over the comments here... Regarding the Jana For Sale Infomercial episode: wasn't there a troll who insisted Jana wanted to be seen less on the show?

I am now recalling how it went down in real life and I think the bulk of the family was campaigning for Frothy in Florida before Super Tuesday. Mullet just few out earlier this particular weekend; she typically stayed home during the week and left the howlers behind with rotating J'Slaves (and Joy in this case). Why Jana wasn't switched out for Jill, Jessa or Jinger when the itinerary was set is sort of a mystery.

Watching the west coast feed with a glass and a half of wine under the belt. Will comment here as I see fit.

Love how they gloss over Gothard/ATI/IBLP as a "Christian ministry in Chicago."

Boob: what "benefits" are to be "reaped" by waiting to kiss? You are confirming the Courtship model, which IS arranged marriage, no matter what Jill thinks.

LMAO, David is gazing adoringly at butch Priscilla. A perfect match. :lol:

This is some fundie bingo right here. "Purposing to guard your heart" and "not be defrauding"!! I love it.

I thought that was Gothard, can anyone confirm?

LORD i pray that i do not hear any more references to Josh and Anna's wedding night. I need to sleep at some point.

David might as well give up and join the drag queens show. They perform a few nights a week around here. Apropos of this, the Breaking Amish promo just came on, and what I heard was "they have to have the balls to do this".. heh.

The Jubilee episode has me in tears. Again. I can't stand seeing the kids upset.

I can't stand seeing parents deliberately upsetting little kids. There was no reason for the situation to be handled in that manner, especially with the very young ones. Oh, wait, I forgot about the ratings.

Did anyone else feel like the first half of the show was kind of an advertisement for Jana? "Here's our eldest daughter, Jana. Isn't she nice, and pretty? Here are all her fantastic qualities. Did we mention she loves children? Contact Jim Bob Duggar for more information..."

Yes. It was like a resumé. "She loves children!" "She's so good with children!" "She's such a fun buddy!" And there are lists! That she made! To organize!

WHERE IS GOTHARD???? I'm watching the west coast feed. Did I miss him AGAIN while posting here?

To continue: STFU Mullet, Boob didn't save himself, except for you as his first kiss (Freudian slip, I almost typed "fist"). :lol:

My first kiss was awesome and really romantic, under a lamp in our condo courtyard that led out to the garages, which is how our family entered our house. I may have been 12, but I don't regret it for a second. I've also broken in a couple of guys (including a long-term BF whom I almost married). No regrets there, either. Frankly, the first time with the BF wasn't all that awesome. The other guy had been trained by one of my best friends and was a PHENOMONAL lover for a virgin.

Joy and Josiah are pretty much worthless.

Headflower overload. I need Defcon Gazillion to save me.

TLC, thanks for chartering that plane from point Y to point Z. Who believes they flew to Atlanta to Jacksonville and drove? Nobody? Correct.

No regrets there, either. Frankly, the first time with the BF wasn't all that awesome. The other guy had been trained by one of my best friends and was a PHENOMONAL lover for a virgin.

You would give that family a stroke with this talk! ;)

Archived