IGNORED

Joy and Austin: He's got the Joy Joy in his heart!

Destiny

4 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

And the debate was ENDLESS. Not quite down in FJ lore per say, but it was a special and memorable time because as I recall Jill was in the mid-point of her pregnancy, there was some Dugger/Bates speculation, so not too much was going on. Perfect time for ZOMG IS JINGER JOGGING IN PANTS debate.

Not to restart said debate, but Jinger was photographed sitting down in jogging pants and running shoes. She might have also been wearing a skirt, but we couldn't tell.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have many running skirts but they are garments specifically made for the purpose of running and they have built in shorts. Probably not what jinger may or may not have been running in.

and there is the pic of Joy lifting weights with Ben in jogging pants and a skirt over the top. I'm sure to make moma & daddy happy.

Joy is visiting (or already visited) with Carlin Bates. She's really starting to look a lot more like Jill (at least to me).

tumblr_onlzrzMIHk1tl94kio1_1280.png

Looks like Tabitha's wedding is taking place as scheduled since the Duggars are in TN.  I'm so sad for her. 

23 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Joy is visiting (or already visited) with Carlin Bates. She's really starting to look a lot more like Jill (at least to me).

Why does Joy look like a ghost? Her face is so pale, is it bad makeup or lighting?  

15 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Looks like Tabitha's wedding is taking place as scheduled since the Duggars are in TN.  I'm so sad for her. 

Oh noooooo that's exactly what I thought too....nooooooo

8 minutes ago, Irene said:

Who is she? :)

The poor former tutor of The duggars Who is marrying a convicted rapist.

Joy lost some weight, I hope she wanted to, not she was told to.. I guess her wedding date is approaching

5 hours ago, Irene said:

Who is she? :)

This is the more recent thread on Tabitha Paine, and her fiancé Tim Robertson:

In addition to being the Duggars' tutor, she's also Chad's sister.

Seeing a ring on Joy's finger still weirds me out. She looks sooo young there imo. 

9 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Why does Joy look like a ghost? Her face is so pale, is it bad makeup or lighting?  

It's absolutely bad makeup, as the bates girl looks fine. Either joy is wearing the wrong foundation color? Or an ingredient in a product is giving her flashback (such as physical SPF or a lot of makeup products with "HD" in the title or some powders (mineral? Silica? I'm forgetting which kind)

34 minutes ago, pfled said:

It's absolutely bad makeup, as the bates girl looks fine. Either joy is wearing the wrong foundation color? Or an ingredient in a product is giving her flashback (such as physical SPF or a lot of makeup products with "HD" in the title or some powders (mineral? Silica? I'm forgetting which kind)

The more I look at it the more I think it is the stupid trend of matching your foundation to your neck. My daughter does this to me and herself and we both look ridiculous. But my DD is 17 and youtube says so that is what she does.  I told her I KNOW how to blend my make up so I don't have a foundation line and I know how not to look like I've been dead for an hour and a half.  But I'm wrong because that isn't what the cool kids are doing.  Add that to the highlighting and contouring, and they come out looking like drag queens. I guess I'm still in the less is more natural look where it doesn't look like you are wearing 50 pounds of make up because you aren't. 

I think that's an "ombre" shirt. Not a reflection.

12 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Joy looks perfectly healthy and normal to me.

Same. I think she looks like a normal young woman with bad makeup.

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

The more I look at it the more I think it is the stupid trend of matching your foundation to your neck. My daughter does this to me and herself and we both look ridiculous. But my DD is 17 and youtube says so that is what she does.  I told her I KNOW how to blend my make up so I don't have a foundation line and I know how not to look like I've been dead for an hour and a half.  But I'm wrong because that isn't what the cool kids are doing.  Add that to the highlighting and contouring, and they come out looking like drag queens. I guess I'm still in the less is more natural look where it doesn't look like you are wearing 50 pounds of make up because you aren't. 

Yes!!!!! The highlighter obsession is out of control.  My daughter fell asleep in the car and left a huge highlighter mark on the door.  It reminded me of that scene from coming to America where the "soul glow" family left marks on the sofa.  Between the contour and highlighter it looks like war paint.  I debated calling her braveheart but didn't want the tears and susbsequent silent treatment that would follow.

Am I the only one that wants to see her ring?  I love jewelry. Is it new? Is it a family heirloom?  These are the duggar details I want, Not dentist appointments.

12 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

she looks like Jill, with Jessa's chin and cheeks! haha

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived