IGNORED

Sisterwives Part 2 - Things Get Complicated

They wouldn't allow a single person who constantly travels to foster twin newborns.  Why wouldn't the mother just give temporary guardianship to Batman or arrange for a private adoption?  What's with the foster thing? I'm guessing Batman only knows the foster way of adoption or someone Jackie catfished before taught her about the foster care system. 

If Batman is so well off, Batman would hire nannies. Batman wouldn't be looking for another lady. I'm sure Jackie is looking for another victim by talking about it. 

I think people get sucked in by the amount of detail Batman gives. The details give the story credibility, even when those details change from previous posts or there are inconsistencies or things that seem implausible.

I think she's a predator.  She manipulates people for her own personal gain. Whether she is really emotionally invested in the actual people she catfishes we can't know, but she seems invested in the lies and stories with the fake websites and multiple personalities, etc. 

Right now, I think she's enjoying hey new found fame and is trying to make money off it.  The book flopped.  I wonder if she'll all of a sudden be bankrupted by something unforeseen after the fake kids are in her custody so she'll ask for money, or if one of the kids will be unhealthy and need special medical care.

I think Jackie has a healthy ego.  That's why she shows up to meet these women when Batman suddenly can't make it. I think she loves knowing she's pulling a scam right in the person's presence. 

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if Jackie's familiarity with the foster care system came from personal experience.

She clearly has some issues, and if she was in and out of the system, abandoned by her mother, or shipped from home to home it would explain a lot of her behavior.  Specifically, her intense need for affection and attention but her inability to form normal and healthy relationships in person and serious issues with self worth/confidence.  It is not uncommon for children who experienced a lot of instability in the foster system to feel personally unworthy of love/attention (which may be why she hides behind the internet and pretends to be other people) and to become incredibly emotionally manipulative, sometimes unconsciously (a survival mechanism to attempt to control their chaotic environment and forcibly obtain the affection/love they need that is not being freely offered).   

The imurgr link posted earlier no longer works. Boo.

Now I can't read the World's Greatest Love Story.

:2wankers:

7 hours ago, FlamingFundie said:

Now BatDork is really losing it.  He is on Twitter chatting to a supposed ex, who he now wants to be friends with and she is begging for friends with benefits.  It's so ridiculous and unbelievable it isn't even funny. And now another person is chatting the the fake girlfriend-not-a-girlfriend and it sounds like she is supposed to be another ex, too.  

You can't backdate on Twitter like you can on FB, so I guess we all have that going for us considering the dork prefers Twitter the most.

So, Jackie made a new twitter impersonating another real Twitter user (Ellie)  and is messaging between the two (Sam and Ellie-imposter)?  I'm so confused. 

5 hours ago, Imagine20 said:

So, Jackie made a new twitter impersonating another real Twitter user (Ellie)  and is messaging between the two (Sam and Ellie-imposter)?  I'm so confused. 

Confusion is a constant state in this saga. The mind boggles.

I really can't get over how amazingly stunning Christine looks.

It seems like now that the kids are getting older and she has her mother there to help and support her, she's finally not alone anymore. She has adult children who are post-puberty, who seem to pay her a lot of respect and value her as a great mother. Her own mother assists in the home so that their house is running smoothly. She seems to invest more time in pamperin herself. She's sporting great hair-dos, having her nails done, eating a better diet (or at least it appears so, she's lost quite some weight), and getting more independent from Kody.

Not that I think she has to, but if she wanted, Christine should really get out of that house and get herself an education. It's about time she pursues her own interests. I know Christine rubbed off on people as being very naive, and self-centered and a little grating, but I think it's all due to her having been so insecure in the past. 

9 hours ago, Imagine20 said:

I don't think Ellie was ever real. I think Ellie was always one of BatJerk's characters.  And now there is another one whom I assume is also made up - forgot the name but it has something to do with buttered popcorn - and now it and Ellie are chatting about the batDork.  

Here's what I don't understand. J.O. is obvious a pretty good con artist. She has gotten away with swindling a lot of people in the past.  Had she been content with regular people and not tried to con a D-list celebrity, she'd still be free to use the Sam character for her cons.  But obviously, the publicity means she can no longer reliably use "Sam" for her cons.  So why doesn't she just start a new character and go from there? Why keep trying to convince the world that Sam and Lindsay are real? No one is buying it and as the internet is forever, a simple Google search by a future victim would blow J.O.'s story out of the water. Makes no sense to me. 

ETA - it does looks like he store info from someone (real) named Ellie's Twitter to use for his fake girlfriend-not-a-girlfriend Ellie's Twitter account, but this Ellie is certainly fake.

On 1/31/2016 at 0:22 PM, FlamingFundie said:

I downloaded a PDF of it when it was leaked (still haven't read it). If you, or anyone else wants, I could/would upload it to google drive.

I don't know if the twins thing is a jab at  Meri and Jackie is obsessed and thinks Meri is still interested, or if she is just so deluded that she thinks she's still fooling other people. I really can't figure out the angle.  It's not going to be begging for money for the fake twins or the unexistant expectant mother since she made Sam wealthy. 

2 hours ago, justsomedame said:

I downloaded a PDF of it when it was leaked (still haven't read it). If you, or anyone else wants, I could/would upload it to google drive.

Yes please! Cause you know ... I got no life lol

It is very clear from reading the BatBlog that BatDork knows absolutely nothing about how adoption works. First he claims he is going to start the social work stuff in February, so that he can take the boys home when they are born in March. Ummm.... that process takes a lot longer than a month. He also talks about it being a Foster Care situation, and that he won't be able to adopt the boys yet. But seeing as this is a private adoption via family it would not go through the foster care system.  BatIdiot is really proving her fakery with this current story line. I don't even know why I follow along anymore with this fraud. All I can think is it is like a bad train wreck, you just can't look away no matter how much you want to.

17 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

All I can think is it is like a bad train wreck, you just can't look away no matter how much you want to.

^^that is why I can't stop reading and checking in on it...total train wreck!!

6 hours ago, justsomedame said:

Just message me for the goods :)  lol

I love that book review site.  Jackie had seemed to had a meltdown in her latest blog post. 

The train wreck.  I can't stop watching. 

I can't figure out how to get rid of the box at the top. UGH. I have been reading the book  site, too. I laughed and laughed as I read her chapters. 

It is also clear to me, as someone who was in the adoption process, that Jackie doesn't have so much as a clue as to what a private adoption would look like, or what would be required. Not once does she mention a lawyer, finalization, home study, or anything like that. And I do not know of ANYONE who took less than 3 months to get everything done to adopt, and that's a whirlwind. It took us 2 months to get the right paperwork, attend the classes, and have the home study. Then, the other stuff has to happen. And there was a LOT of extra stuff.

I am also confused as to why DCFS would ever be involved. Only someone who has been in foster care would think that was the way this worked. I work with the department of children and family services as a teacher (so I see a lot of kids in foster care), and this scenario she's dreamed up doesn't work. On any level.

I still read her site. It IS a train wreck. I just can't figure out why Meri and HER attorneys haven't done something. What could Jackie still have that would make Meri pause lest she release it? If she had something really sensational, she'd have used it.

I'm guessing she just looked up the basics of adoption and didn't dig very deep to research. She doesn't understand corporate governance either. 

I think the Browns and TLC are going to use this to get ratings, so we won't hear much from them until the next season draws near. 

BatDork knows nothing about adoption. it's like he read a few blogs and that is how she did her research.  She is getting details mixed up between what is a private adoption and what is a foster care situation.  It's also obvious she knows nothing about pregnancy, much less pregnancy with twins.  

Scary thing is, BatDork will likely find more victims with this new storyline.  You just know there are lonely, desperate women out there who just so badly want to believe that BatDork is rich and soon to be a dad to twin infants - it would be  like a fairy tale.  She has conned smarter, stronger women in the past so I have no doubt she will 'catch' another victim with this new story line.

And that is why i despise the Browns more than ever. I agree with many of you that they are likely letting this play our for ratings.  And meanwhile, by not speaking out and taking whatever legal means necessary to stop this fraud, they are basically allowing BatJerk to victimize others... and my guess is his next victim will have a lot more to lose without the D-list fame and TLC cash to fall back on.

That's exactly what I think she did, too. She probably skimmed a Wiki or blog on adoption and just used that to create a story. Just like she probably saw a TV show about a CEO and all of a sudden she runs a multinational corporation. Facts and reality mean nothing in "Sam's" world. 

I've wondered what her end game was with Meri. I'm pretty sure it was blackmail from the beginning, since she apparently kept all her voice-mails and incriminating pictures. 

I, too, think her goal now (besides attention) is finding another lonely woman who will naively believe her, because they'll want the fantasy to be true. I seriously wonder what she's conned out of previous victims: identity theft, blackmail, and requests for money for fake illnesses and emergencies? They can trace this to at least 2003, so who knows how much damage she's caused to other people's lives. At least as Sam Cooper she can't get money with a sob story about being poor, but who knows how many people she's conning as another persona right now. 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:21 PM, FundieFarmer said:

I do wonder that. Why such silence on the topic from the Browns?

I think the family is in denial. I remember in the tell all Kody called it "flirting".

A bunch of people on Twitter have joined forces and set up four websites dedicated to exposing Jackie Overton, and other catfish-type people as well.

http://www.nobatmanyet.com - Titled "Can You Hear Us Now?" and dedicated to exposing Jackie overtons "fishy" ways, in order to bring her scam to an end, and hopefully get her prosecuted (with what I don't know)

http://www.notbatmanyet.net - a spoof of the NotBatmen Yet blog

http://www.almostjackied.com - Called "Finally A Voice", this site provides support for people who have been catfishes in the past, and help on how to spot a catfish.

http://www.almostmeried.com - The group purchased this one so that "Sam" couldn't to use it to promote the dismal tome "he" calls a book, also contains a review of said book.

So things may get interesting :)

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived