IGNORED

Sisterwives Part 2 - Things Get Complicated

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/17/2016 at 7:41 AM, FundieFarmer said:

Unless it is 3 wives and 17 kids because Meri called it quits and took Moriah with her.

Wait,  did Meri find another handsome millionaire to take care of her and Mariah? I doubt she will make her escape from Kody and polygamy without another man she can fall back on.

Might be that she is in the doghouse and Kody is pretending Meri and Mariah doesn't exist for now.

Is anyone following the Twitter debacle about the book? I was out of the loop for a couple of days and now I'm lost. How is Sam 'splainin the complete absence of the book he released? 

3 hours ago, Mitz_ said:

Is anyone following the Twitter debacle about the book? I was out of the loop for a couple of days and now I'm lost. How is Sam 'splainin the complete absence of the book he released? 

I've followed it a little.  It seems someone contacted 'him' and he claimed so far about a third of the orders have shipped. Whoever contacted him got mad and threatened to complain to Pay Pal and so "Sam" apparently is canceling that order and having 'his girls' refund the money.  My guess is unless someone is a squeaky wheel they will be waiting indefinitely for the book, only to receive excuse after excuse in return.   Jackie is truly delusional... it used to be entertaining to watch the antics unfold but now I have mixed feelings as I feel she may be a true danger to society and not just a pain in the ass troll. 

3 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

she may be a true danger to society and not just a pain in the ass troll. 

I have been getting that squicky vibe for a while now. I haven't really wanted to say anything because I felt like people would think I was crazy, but...yeah. I agree. 

Some of the messages she sent people and the threats she told people who were just following along out of curiosity just made me way too uncomfortable. 

21 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I've followed it a little.  It seems someone contacted 'him' and he claimed so far about a third of the orders have shipped. Whoever contacted him got mad and threatened to complain to Pay Pal and so "Sam" apparently is canceling that order and having 'his girls' refund the money.  My guess is unless someone is a squeaky wheel they will be waiting indefinitely for the book, only to receive excuse after excuse in return.   Jackie is truly delusional... it used to be entertaining to watch the antics unfold but now I have mixed feelings as I feel she may be a true danger to society and not just a pain in the ass troll. 

If she really does intend to send out no product at all, wouldn't that be fraud? It boggles my mind that she would leave herself wide open to potential prosecution like that. But then, we all know she's not the brightest bulb...

1 hour ago, Shoobydoo said:

If she really does intend to send out no product at all, wouldn't that be fraud? It boggles my mind that she would leave herself wide open to potential prosecution like that. But then, we all know she's not the brightest bulb...

There does not appear to be a product and of course that is fraud. But each person has only lost $6.00 that they probably counted on anyway. I don't know how much effort most would make to prosecute. I do think there are a few individuals who do plan to take it as far as they can and that is why they bought the book. .

I believe she just enjoys the attention . I don't think she is a threat unless she is behind a keyboard.  She is a special kind of crazy though and I think LE should be paying attention. 

2 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

He isn't shipping its digital...how long does she think that takes? 

I wrote a real nice book review on his blog site just to see what would happen and he blocked me. 

Meri has reportedly issued a sued a couple of cease and desist letters, those tend to preclude some other kind of action. We'll see, I hope there will be some consequences.

So if the book doesn't really exist, then what is this person I linked upthread reviewing? So confused.

1 hour ago, FundieFarmer said:

So if the book doesn't really exist, then what is this person I linked upthread reviewing? So confused.

My guess is they were just trolling the BatDork. :)

2 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

That was a 5 page "preview".  

The hard copy comes out on Saturday... Yay!

I doubt there's a book at all.  The rave reviews on his website are suspect. Just last week he said he found a publisher and editor and and the book would be released in March. Now, he seems to have an e-version and a hardback physical version. 

Can't wait for the excuses to begin regarding sending the books or its content or lack thereof. 

44 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

I doubt there's a book at all.  The rave reviews on his website are suspect. Just last week he said he found a publisher and editor and and the book would be released in March. Now, he seems to have an e-version and a hardback physical version. 

Can't wait for the excuses to begin regarding sending the books or its content or lack thereof. 

Wait, I thought he already had a publisher/editor... one who didn't have a promotional budget (lol) and was allowing him to self-promote and self-distribute the ebook while soliciting payments through PayPal (double lol) instead of using, say, Amazon or any other legit publishing platform. It's not like self published stuff has to be any GOOD to be on Amazon. Geez.

I guess the longer she drags this charade out, the more fun she has, and obviously if she publishes anything she's then potentially liable for libel, right? (And fraud. Obviously.)

I also think that Jackie could turn out to be a danger to someone.  Definitely scary to think that just about anyone could figure out where the Browns live, kids go to school, etc.  Too many nuts out there!  

So today at the grocery store I saw a cover about 3 of kody's wives divorcing him and a bit about robin's dramatic delivery along with a bit about Josh and Anna Duggar pregnant with number five.  It was star something or other magazine and it was dated January 25th. I didn't have time to look through it or money to buy it unfortunately.  Has someone started a thread about this and I missed it somewhere?

On 1/20/2016 at 7:36 AM, TXGirlInAMaterialWorld said:

I also think that Jackie could turn out to be a danger to someone.  Definitely scary to think that just about anyone could figure out where the Browns live, kids go to school, etc.  Too many nuts out there!  

I think she's introducing the Browns to one of the downsides of fame: stalkers and loons. Jackie truly sounds delusional to me.  There is a bit more to the story, but most of what she's delivered is nonsense and balderdash.  

I'll be interested to see if Robyn loses the baby weight.

Not because I think she has to, but didn't Kody one say he didn't like his women (too) thin?

6 hours ago, themothership said:

Wow, Robin looks so different!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453434664.932366

Meri needs to lay off the tanner too. Woah.

I don't think Robyn looks that different, at least not compared to her last pregnancy. She's gained a good bit of weight in her face/neck/chest in the pregnancies we've seen, but she seems not to have much trouble slimming down again to around her pre-baby weight.

Agreed Christine looks stunning. They all look happy. Hope it's true.

10 hours ago, choochoo said:

So today at the grocery store I saw a cover about 3 of kody's wives divorcing him and a bit about robin's dramatic delivery along with a bit about Josh and Anna Duggar pregnant with number five.  It was star something or other magazine and it was dated January 25th. I didn't have time to look through it or money to buy it unfortunately.  Has someone started a thread about this and I missed it somewhere?

I must have been in the same line!  I scanned it.  They're leaving...blahblahblah.

9 hours ago, Brienna said:

Not because I think she has to, but didn't Kody one say he didn't like his women (too) thin?

I'm not sure if he said that, but he DID say that watching Christine eating nachos disgusted him, because he thought she was too heavy.  He's such a douche. 

7 hours ago, amandaaries said:

I'm not sure if he said that, but he DID say that watching Christine eating nachos disgusted him, because he thought she was too heavy.  He's such a douche. 

He said at one point he's never been attracted to janelle, I feel like if weight wasn't specifically mentioned it was alluded to. Also he's such a clueless idiot, he'll say things like that and then act blown away when they express how hurtful it is. I wanted to punch him in his stupid face after he said that, it's just mean-spirited

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived