IGNORED

Sisterwives Part 2 - Things Get Complicated

BatDork is proving one thing and one thing only - Kody must be a first-class douche in 'real life' if the clearly fictional "Sam Cooper" seemed like a good alternative for Meri.  

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

Sure doesn't help sell me on how Meri fell for this other than truly blind desire.

Well, she did marry Kodouche.

On January 14, 2016 at 10:09 PM, chaotic life said:

First, CNMs can and sometimes DO attend home births. Officially, ACNM's position is in support of home births and it is within their scope of practice. Generally, most CNMs do not attend home births because of liability and how insanely hard it is to get malpractice insurance when you attend home births. It is the same reason CNMs don't often have birthing centers anymore, liability not an inability TO attend freestanding birthing center births.

No one by that name has a midwifery or RN license in the state of Nevada. Generally, even if your license is expired or retired you still show up in your state's license verification database. But I can't get Nevada's to show alternate spellings fwiw.

CPM does have some mandatory requirements to sit for NARM certification, which is what CPM means--that they are a direct entry midwife who has sat for and passed NARM certification.

While a CNEP program would meet the requirements to sit for NARM's certification exam, the absolute ONLY reason I can think why ANY CNEP grad with her MSN would sit for NARM certification and not the AMCB certification is if she failed AMCB. You finish your CNEP program with a ridiculous level of debt AND a significantly higher level of training than DEMs, you'll make chump change as a CPM compared to CNM and you'll sacrifice your practice rights, your prescriptive powers, your NPI #, your DEA # AND CNMs have independent practice rights in more states than all other APRNs. I cannot fathom why it you failed your AMCB exams the first time you wouldn't pony up the money to take a review class with high pass rates and guaranteed or they pay for your next attempt results.

This leads me to believe she is likely being very creative in her bio and intentionally making it SOUND like she earned her MSN-CNEP when in fact she did not.

Here's a good comparison chart. As you can see, you CAN earn a master's in professional midwifery to sit for NARM's exam and be a CPM. You can also be a CNM for it, but if she were a CNM she show up in her state's licensure verification system.

http://www.amcbmidwife.org/amcb-certification/why-amcb-certification-

https://www.midwifery.edu/midwifery-program-overview/

Here's a master's in midwifery but you must already be a CPM for this one. I would guess the distance learning one lots of DEMs do to qualify for NARM probably has a master's option if I can remember their name.

https://www.midwifery.edu/midwifery-program-overview/

Something like this: http://m.bastyr.edu/academics/areas-study/midwifery-degree-programs/master-science-midwifery

I very easily found her RN license. She is also licensed in Arizona, and for some reason her CPM is registered to Arizona as well. Her Nevada license # is RN36201. I don't even have insider access to anything, I just googled it and it came up easily. Like, I'm pretty sure you had to try hard NOT to find her. 

I think this was discussed upthread, I can't remember, but she must have been crazy desperate to believe a 20-something male model/millionaire would be looking for a married, menopausal, mother/sister wife. Come on, if I get unsolicited messages from people on Facebook or my phone, hell, half the time even if I know them and we haven't talked in a while, I think "what's this about, do you want something? I have no money to give you or your cousin the prince of Nigeria, I don't want to be in your pyramid scheme, and I will not send you nude photos. Now, beyond that have you anything to say?" The fact that Kody (who my phone called "Lody" which is amazing because he's a load of crap) dismissed it in such a cavalier manner tells me that he's checked out of that relationship entirely. She can't give him any more kids, she's not bringing in much money, he's completely over her. And come on, Meri, go on ourtime.com and find yourself some nice man your own age (if will be exciting after being married to a child for 30 years) and enjoy life. Live in the quiet of your own house, be taken to dinner, be the center of attention. 

7 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

I think this was discussed upthread, I can't remember, but she must have been crazy desperate to believe a 20-something male model/millionaire would be looking for a married, menopausal, mother/sister wife. Come on, if I get unsolicited messages from people on Facebook or my phone, hell, half the time even if I know them and we haven't talked in a while, I think "what's this about, do you want something? I have no money to give you or your cousin the prince of Nigeria, I don't want to be in your pyramid scheme, and I will not send you nude photos. Now, beyond that have you anything to say?" The fact that Kody (who my phone called "Lody" which is amazing because he's a load of crap) dismissed it in such a cavalier manner tells me that he's checked out of that relationship entirely. She can't give him any more kids, she's not bringing in much money, he's completely over her. And come on, Meri, go on ourtime.com and find yourself some nice man your own age (if will be exciting after being married to a child for 30 years) and enjoy life. Live in the quiet of your own house, be taken to dinner, be the center of attention. 

Wait, 20-something? "He's" always claimed to be 41-42. If you're just talking about the photo "he" uses, I agree it looks younger.

11 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

Actually, what's even more ridiculous is that JO claimed that Sam was in his forties. I don't know how she believed that from the tone of his messages and the pictures, but it seems she did. I think JO is actually in her 40s as well. 

9 minutes ago, jacduggar said:

I very easily found her RN license. She is also licensed in Arizona, and for some reason her CPM is registered to Arizona as well. Her Nevada license # is RN36201. I don't even have insider access to anything, I just googled it and it came up easily. Like, I'm pretty sure you had to try hard NOT to find her. 

I'm just going to add that she likely is a CPM because she has an ADN, not a BSN which is a requirement for CNM licensure. 

I have always wondered about, and now because of Meri, understand the type of woman that falls hook, line and sinker for a man to the point of hitting stupid. For falling for "Sam", who the rest of us would never have even given the time of day, I think Meri is one of those type women you see on the news that end up helping their boyfriend rob a bank or murder someone. Not that I think she would do anything like that. Just that she went into some other realm of reality where doing something so obviously stupid ended up seeming logical. How far would she have gone with this without ever actually meeting "Sam".

Just now, socalrules said:

I have always wondered about, and now because of Meri, understand the type of woman that falls hook, line and sinker for a man to the point of hitting stupid. For falling for "Sam", who the rest of us would never have even given the time of day, I think Meri is one of those type women you see on the news that end up helping their boyfriend rob a bank or murder someone. Not that I think she would do anything like that. Just that she went into some other realm of reality where doing something so obviously stupid ended up seeming logical. How far would she have gone with this without ever actually meeting "Sam".

I don't know that I would consider her as having the potential for quite that realm of behavior, but I do think that she was starved for attention and affection and was willing to overlook quite a lot to finally get that gratification.

Ah, we I didn't know he claimed to be in his 40's. I was basing it on the photos which clearly show someone about 27. Also, I may be a crazy person but I've always run a public record search on people I'm dating (I would also at very least Google an Internet encounter), it's free and why not, I'm crazy nosey. I don't understand why anyone who was in the public eye wouldn't do this. I'm quite sure it would be a 10 minute process to debunk the "super successful guy" bull. I think she knew better, she was just so desperate and so lonely, and that's sad. Shame on Kody.

Batdork is apparently in Snowbird tonight.  Guess where I am???  Yeah.  Snowbird.  It IS cold, that is true.  There are truly very few bars here and I know most of the folks around here.  No places to "shop" unless you drive all the way down to SLC.  Cute little picture that was painted.   I'll keep my eye out, though.....    :eyeroll:

6 hours ago, bionicmlle said:

Batdork is apparently in Snowbird tonight.  Guess where I am???  Yeah.  Snowbird.  It IS cold, that is true.  There are truly very few bars here and I know most of the folks around here.  No places to "shop" unless you drive all the way down to SLC.  Cute little picture that was painted.   I'll keep my eye out, though.....    :eyeroll:

LOL... Bat dork travels the world via Google all in the comfort of her mom's basement.

Batdumbass announced the release of his book today. All you lucky preorders will get it "over the weekend" . Most of the preorders were foreigners, wtf? How is she gonna handle this? There is a special page on the blog to receive reviews, good or bad. There is no field to type them in though? Can't wait to read Jackie's reviews.

i bet $500 fake dollars there is no book. 

Finally got around to reading these first few "pages" of Batdork's tome and I think they have the identity of the catfish all wrong. BatDork is not Jackie Overton..... It's Taryn!!! 

Seriously. I cannot follow this writing for the life of me. It's like a puzzle.

11 minutes ago, Natalie22 said:

Ariella seems a little similar to Aurora for my taste, but she sure does have a Disney princess theme.

ETA: Aurora Alice, Breanna Rose, and Ariella Mae. Read "Breanna" as "Briar" and we are on a road trip to Disney World.

I noticed in the original article (from Tuesday) that it read "Kody, his three wives and their combined 17 children were just as excited about their new family member." And I thought it was just a paper shuffle, a 'restructuring of the family'? Riiiiiight.

I also noticed that for birth of this child, Robyn's mother, Alice was present. Robyn made it clear to me when Solomon was born,her father was just to be present as she didn't have the best relationship with Alice, but no one knew why as I don't recall it was explained on the show at any time. (Maybe it was, but I don't recall)

Ariella. When I first that rather quickly, I must confess, I read it as Areola Mae. I clearly am still groggy.

People Magazine is still getting their info wrong. Glaring mistake from the baby naming article is:

The Browns welcomed Ariella to their large family – Kody has three wives and a combined 17 children with them – on Sunday, Jan. 10.

It's four wives and now 18 children. Meri = 1+ Janelle = 6 + Christine = 6 + Robyn = 5 = 18

Gosh is it too much to ask for the article to contain correct information.

All I can say ever about these people are that I can't believe any woman alive would want to be with the Charles Manson look alike that is Kody Brown even one time.  Shoot...I feel like I might get a venereal disease from simply looking at his picture posted on the internet.  EWWWWW! 

"Ariella Mae"? Is she a 6 year old naming a pony? Poor kid. Ok. That's all I'm going to snark on it, she's got a tough row to hoe being the offspring of those two flakes. Best of luck, Ariella. I'm going to stop making a "sister wives" "little mermaid" mashup in my head now (Kody is triton with his flowing locks, Meri is Ursula, sad and alone and it's turned her a bit bitter, etc). Ok, really I'm done.

TLC has posted video of the wives and the baby. Meri is still orange.

http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/see-photos-of-robyns-baby-girl-brown-the-newest-member-of-the-sister-wives-family/

I don't remember reading this on People website.

She was born on Sunday, January 10th at 10:10pm in their Las Vegas home, measuring 9 lbs and 9 oz. and 21.5 inches. Ariella received special visits from each of the sister wives who are all overjoyed and bursting with love for the newest Brown family addition.

I hope this is the last Kdouche offspring. His  DNA has been replicated enough. Ariella Mae is very southern sounding. Ariella is OK, but the Mae could have been left out. Ella would have been nice but that is way too simple for the Browns, unless it was spelled Elah or something like that. Sobbyn must be on a high, mom of both the newest heirs and legal wife, although that means nothing, they say. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived