IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell delivered Andrew

Dru

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have money on Daniel Steven Maxwell yet?

I'm thinking Daniel Steven, too. We'll see, though.

They like those J names. I vote for James. James Steven Maxwell.

I think they will either stick with the A,B,C,D plan and go with a D name (Daniel, David, any other Ds in the Bible?). The only way I see them breaking that is to honor the patriarchis maximus himself, Stevus. Christopher had the first grandboy, so Nathan has to do something to claim back Steve's favor;.

This. Note in their blog post they said "please pray for Baby Boy and Melanie. Even an unborn child/fetus gets top billing over it's mother.

I totally agree but i wasn't sure on how to write it without seeming harsh. You did a good job of describing what's wrong with their beliefs. When they put the mandate of popping out more new possibly medically compromised children ahead of the life of the mother, something is wrong with their convictions.

If the first name is Steven, that kid will forever be Steve Marie in my head.

I think they will either stick with the A,B,C,D plan and go with a D name (Daniel, David, any other Ds in the Bible?). The only way I see them breaking that is to honor the patriarchis maximus himself, Stevus. Christopher had the first grandboy, so Nathan has to do something to claim back Steve's favor;.

oh yeah lol. A B C and now a D. It probably will be Daniel. David was too much of an independent thinker at times :P

Deuteronomy Steven Maxwell.

He will have lived many lives in succession

You guys are overlooking the most obvious 'D name' candidate: 'Death Steven Maxwell'.

I hope things go well for both mother and baby. I think this might be Melanie's last baby, simply because she's getting older and doesn't seem to be very fertile or handle pregnancies well.

The Maxwells are seriously limiting the number of grandchildren they'll have with the ages that these kids get married at. Elizabeth would have been a good brood mare for them, but she understandably bolted, thank god.

Does anyone have money on Daniel Steven Maxwell yet?

That does make me wonder if the remaining sons will marry later but marry much younger women.

Also, I never knew Melanie was 27 when she married. I always thought she was only 23 or 24.

I don't like them, I don't want to give any impression of liking them. But I do give them credit for somebody being with her a great deal of the time; she has to be nervous and scared, so having family members there would be comforting. And they may have put Baby Boy first on the prayer list because his life is in more jeopardy than his mother's.

I don't like them, I don't want to give any impression of liking them. But I do give them credit for somebody being with her a great deal of the time; she has to be nervous and scared, so having family members there would be comforting. And they may have put Baby Boy first on the prayer list because his life is in more jeopardy than his mother's.

I don't think she's nervous or scared -- she has Jesus and that's all she needs. In all seriousness, after what she went through with Susannah, I think she's just at peace knowing the baby is alive and healthy and she just has to take it easy until it is time for him to be born. Unfortunately, that's in a hospital setting where (because she won't watch TV) she'll be bored to death, but only until Teri shows up to help her memorize Bible verses and Sarah/Anna/Mary show up to curl her hair. She's probably a little bit grateful she's not home sticking to the schedule and working her ass off keeping house and slinging food on the table.

New update-Nothing has changed, Melanie still resting, Baby Boy fine. They also posted a pic of Tina playing with Josh's toy chainsaw. Guess that is their FU internetz for the day.

You guys are overlooking the most obvious 'D name' candidate: 'Death Steven Maxwell'.

DoYouKnowWhereYou'llGoWhen You Die Maxwell.

Yep. They pray to God to keep both mother and baby well. The same God who apparently has their whole life planned. The same God who apparently wants them to keep having babies. The same God who apparently 'tests' their faith by making baby having a difficult and life threatening prospect. That does not make any sense to my stupid heathen mind. Stop having babies, stay alive and enjoy the kids you have been lucky enough to get.

New update-Nothing has changed, Melanie still resting, Baby Boy fine. They also posted a pic of Tina playing with Josh's toy chainsaw. Guess that is their FU internetz for the day.

Noticed Sarah's comment of "Abby loves little ones". A mommy-in-training already. Sigh

Noticed Sarah's comment of "Abby loves little ones". A mommy-in-training already. Sigh

Abby IS a little one. Sigh, she's turning into a "A" slave.....

I don't get this "mommy-in-training" stuff the Maxwells push on the girls in their family. It's not like they allow girls to get married (or go to school, have a career, or live by themselves), anyway, so what's the point of training them to do anything?

I'm putting in for the long shot of David Theophilus Maxwell, as it would cover the A, B, C, D naming convention and both testaments of the Bible.

Wouldn't 'to it be great if Melanie did her Bible verses with Teri, let the sisters curl her hair and then, as they all leave her to rest alone, she slides her hand under the covers and pulls out a Danielle Steel novel?!? I would totally be sneaking in some trash reading if I was her.

But then I am a sinner.

Did you notice how she is in her clothes in the hospital bed? The nurses must love that when they need to check on her. :roll: I wonder how she deals with the "roommate issue" while in the hospital. I'm sure they are all heathens. :o

Did you notice how she is in her clothes in the hospital bed? The nurses must love that when they need to check on her. :roll: I wonder how she deals with the "roommate issue" while in the hospital. I'm sure they are all heathens. :o

I can't fault her for the clothes thing. She's going to (hopefully) be hanging out there for a while and nothing is actually wrong right now - they are just trying to buy time. With her water broken they shouldn't be doing any internal exams at all and if they want to put her on the monitors it wouldn't be hard to pull up whatever she's wearing to bare her stomach.

Edited to add: But yes to the roommate thing! I'd find it fascinating to be in there with then for about 15 minutes, but then I'd be begging for heavy duty drugs! (But not before I had my Episcopalian priest bring me communion and watched some soaps. :D )

Archived