IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell delivered Andrew

Dru

Yeah, I think Christina was a C-section.

I looked through the blog & Bethany was the only 1 not a born by c-section

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't even wish them well. I don't wish harm but I don't wish well either. Their god created that life and their god can make it or not. I can't bring myself to even have compassion for people who choose new life over existing life. I can't wish or hope for a child to be born into the Maxwell cult.

I don't want death, let me repeat. But I refuse to even consider 'best wishes' for them, their choices and their priorities. Melanie clearly means nothing compared to new babies. Babies mean nothing to an agenda.

Soo true! I have such issue w/ Melanie having another child. I have said this before & I'll say it again but most people w/ her medical history would have stopped after 2.

I'm hoping that after this one, her body will recognize the danger of further pregnancies and won't let her have any more. It is just beyond me the dangers the Maxwells are content to put Melanie through, all for a fetus/unborn child. I guess the three children she has don't matter. Mothers are apparently disposable. Nathan can always find a replacement for her, anyway. :roll:

I don't know -- I think Melanie genuinely desires a big family because she came from one. i don't think she's doing it for Nathan or for the Maxwells, although if she'd stopped at 2 (plus the baby that passed away), she'd probably have been frowned upon. She doesn't look to be frazzled by her growing number of kids like Teri looked (and still does).

I feel for her. I'm 35 weeks today and can not imagine having my waters break (touch wood) at this point. I don't pray, but I will certainly wish them the best health.

I don't know -- I think Melanie genuinely desires a big family because she came from one. i don't think she's doing it for Nathan or for the Maxwells, although if she'd stopped at 2 (plus the baby that passed away), she'd probably have been frowned upon. She doesn't look to be frazzled by her growing number of kids like Teri looked (and still does).

I agree w/ your statement she dosen't seem frazzled but u would think she would put her foot down & say no more kids.

Oh, and hopefully someone has alerted Scamaritan of the potential outlay of "donations". Because Baby Maxwell and his mother will need some money for this delivery and hospital stay!

While I agree Melanie doesn't appear as frazzled as Teri apparently was, she has a ton of support, including her MIL, 3 unmarried and stay-at-home SILs, and her own family of origin nearby.

I would have loved to have that kind of support when my kids were little, as long as they didn't just show up whenever they wanted.

I would have loved to have that kind of support when my kids were little, as long as they didn't just show up whenever they wanted.

I think that having support is great!! I am sure both Melanie & Anna Marie appricate all the help they get. However I think the Maxwell ladies might just show up whenever they want. I could be wrong though.

I think that having support is great!! I am sure both Melanie & Anna Marie appricate all the help they get. However I think the Maxwell ladies might just show up whenever they want. I could be wrong though.

Should be easy enough to figure out when they would show up, just check Teri's schedule on fridge.

She is just not made for having babies.

BLASPHEMY! Don't let Steve hear you say that about one of the wimminfolk!

But on a serious note, you're dead right. Fingers crossed mother and baby are both doing well.

I hope Melanie and baby are fine. I worry about what will happen if Melanie gets pregnant again. It seems we care more about her than her father-in-law does. :cry: Maybe, just maybe, if she has a c-section she can ask the doctor when no one is around around to tie her tubes while in there. No one will ever need to know!

I hope Melanie and baby are fine. I worry about what will happen if Melanie gets pregnant again. It seems we care more about her than her father-in-law does. :cry: Maybe, just maybe, if she has a c-section she can ask the doctor when no one is around around to tie her tubes while in there. No one will ever need to know!

Wouldn't that show up on the medical bill? (I'm Canadian, I actually don't know how it works)

Sarah posted an update-they did an ultrasound, baby is fine, Melanie is fine. One of the family ate supper with Melanie in the hospital, Nathan came home for a few hours last night to see the girls, John and Anna took the girls over this morning to see Melanie and it was a special time. Thankful for all the prayers. Sarah also reminded us that the same thing happened with Abigail and Mel was in the hospital 10 days before they did a C-section.

I'm glad to hear things are going OK. They do seem to try to look after family at least at times like this. I wish they could get outside themselves enough to care enough to not have this kind of situation repeat itself.

Wouldn't that show up on the medical bill? (I'm Canadian, I actually don't know how it works)

I don't know if that would appear on the medical bill. But wouldn't it be nice if that could happen.

I don't know if that would appear on the medical bill. But wouldn't it be nice if that could happen.

It would appear on the doctor's medical bill as an additional surgical procedure performed along with the c-section. However because it would be described in medical terms not layman's terms, maybe no one will notice?

I hope things go well for both mother and baby. I think this might be Melanie's last baby, simply because she's getting older and doesn't seem to be very fertile or handle pregnancies well.

The Maxwells are seriously limiting the number of grandchildren they'll have with the ages that these kids get married at. Elizabeth would have been a good brood mare for them, but she understandably bolted, thank god.

Does anyone have money on Daniel Steven Maxwell yet?

My money is on Steve.

Christopher had the first grandson. Nathan is going to have to do something to get back to the number 1 son spot in Steve-Os eyes. May have to call him Stevie or something though, because in Maxwellvania, having people with the same first name is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to confusing.

My money is on Steve.

Christopher had the first grandson. Nathan is going to have to do something to get back to the number 1 son spot in Steve-Os eyes. May have to call him Stevie or something though, because in Maxwellvania, having people with the same first name is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to confusing.

I wonder if they will name him Steve and if that name has been reserved for Nathan's family should he ever have a boy. You know, the first born son of the first born carries the rights to the patriarch's name? It wouldn't surprise me if that conversation has come up at the compound.

She'll quit because it's a boy.

I doubt it. They are after a quiver, not a single son. She won't quit unless an emergency hysterectomy becomes necessary to save her life on the table. She'll keep trying to get pregnant if she comes out of this with all her equipment, her pregnancies will get progressively more dangerous, and they will keep "trusting in The Lord" to get her through.

Hopefully she isn't fertile enough to overcome the drop in the forties.

What are their thoughts on adoption? Not trying to give them ideas but in fundie land particularly Gothard adopting is gross.

Archived