IGNORED

The Pilgrim/Hales/Buckinghams

terranova

Not sure if it really matters in the end to mention this, but yes, ongoing outside services are used frequently. And everything is court ordered and sanctioned. Even the schooling is done by a certified teacher using a state program that has the same testing rigors as the public school system has.

And living 5 minutes from the center of town, in an urban neighborhood area is not isolated, lol! And spending time with people outside the family on a near daily basis is not all that isolated either.

Are the Hayes family, in their entirety receiving on going secular counseling, 2x a month, weekly?

Or I'll ask it differently: Are the minor children being schooled at home? Attending public school? Are they using a secular or religious curriculum?

Yes. and who is Paula?

The person your email address belongs to. If you want to hide your identity, make your email private. Go and do it right now, because I don't want you to get in trouble with your fundie friends. It sounds like they are dangerous militia types and I worry for your safety.

The person your email address belongs to. If you want to hide your identity, make your email private. Go and do it right now, because I don't want you to get in trouble with your fundie friends. It sounds like they are dangerous militia types and I worry for your safety.

Scuse me? Militia? Try the other end of the spectrum. Oh well.

Look, anyone who can google can find your name and see who your friends are from that still-public email. Even if you close your blog, you have had some publicity. I was curious because I thought you might be someone else. I can also see who you run with, and yes, many of them strike me as the survivalist militia types. It does make me concerned for you.

Yes. and who is Paula?

Who is Paula, Paula is the person who comes up for pages and pages when you do a Google search on your email address!

M.

Who is Paula, Paula is the person who comes up for pages and pages when you do a Google search on your email address!

M.

They never learn...

To be fair, there is nothing in the Bible about "Thou Shalt Hide Thine Email Address If Thou Wishes to Remain Anonymous."

To be fair, there is nothing in the Bible about "Thou Shalt Hide Thine Email Address If Thou Wishes to Remain Anonymous."

Sure there is, it's in the same spot as "Wearing skirts makes thou the holiest" and "Women who abort are going to hell" :pray:

Look, anyone who can google can find your name and see who your friends are from that still-public email. Even if you close your blog, you have had some publicity. I was curious because I thought you might be someone else. I can also see who you run with, and yes, many of them strike me as the survivalist militia types. It does make me concerned for you.

Don't have a blog. And I have no friends that are survivalist types.

Then someone is doing a great job of impersonating you. And registering emails to your now-closed blog.

I can't figure out why she is here. She doesn't answer questions. It must give her something to do before the goats need to be milked.

Denali, are the women/girls in this family treated equally to the men/boys?

Fried prawns heads, perfect martini's a bit of bocci some local artsy gossip, and a walk to the Hilton. Post 9/11 I always made sure I had a Russian cabbie for my ride in from the airport so I could grab some :obscene-smokingweed:

I feel like you're an older version of me. Are you from the future? :? :lol:

Then someone is doing a great job of impersonating you. And registering emails to your now-closed blog.

Which appears to belong to someone with a goat farm. Just sayin'.

Holy crap, that was easy.

(The baby is adorable though.)

She does live in Southcentral Alaska and in the Valley so she probably does know the family. It is just sad that she is their "friend" but comes here to share personal information about their lives. I will never understand the motives of some of the folks that do this type of thing.

I think she was trying to defend them, but really? throwing out the party line when a lot of it is clearly not true just makes them look worse. FJers are good at reading between lines.

I guess I just wouldn't go out and defend a friend with personal information anywhere on the interwebz. Maybe they can defend themselves but others sharing information they have privy to because of a friendship is just not right even in defense. The Hale family always seemed to be a very private family and I give the girls lots of credit for sharing in open court what their father did to them, watching the video on the news was really heart wrenching.

I predict the goats will be calling her away from this thread for a very, very long time.

Her baby is adorable, though. And I like her kitchen. And I never realized moose had such large hearts.