IGNORED

The Pilgrim/Hales/Buckinghams

terranova

WAAAA, we have been paying $3.99 for close to a year now, and when I lived in Wisconsin three years ago it was already over $4 a gallon there...so cry me a river where is my state check??

M.

Oh, and at least you have never had to pay our food prices. $3-$4 for one bell pepper?

The paper called him pastor, but that is not what he is.

Oh yea and as a ten post wonder we're gonna take your word on it? Those kids were given their homes by Jim, no different than some worldly kid getting a paid for BMW when they turn sixteen. Those kids are paying for those homes with their childrens lives and an a allegiance to their current patriarch. The rise of the religious fundys in Palmer/Wasilla hasn't gone unnoticed by some of us in the lower 48.

I paid a little under $5.00 for gas this week. Boregonia doesn't have refineries either. Cry me a river.

Oh yea and as a ten post wonder we're gonna take your word on it? Those kids were given their homes by Jim, no different than some worldly kid getting a paid for BMW when they turn sixteen. Those kids are paying for those homes with their childrens lives and an a allegiance to their current patriarch. The rise of the religious fundys in Palmer/Wasilla hasn't gone unnoticed by some of us in the lower 48.

I paid a little under $5.00 for gas this week. Boregonia doesn't have refineries either. Cry me a river.

Be thankful its not $9 a gallon like they pay a couple hours from me. Prices are bad everywhere, I agree.

Hmmm, so sving every penny you can, so you can buy a house outright when you marry is a bad thing? Not sure I get what you are saying. *shrugs*

Be thankful its not $9 a gallon like they pay a couple hours from me. Prices are bad everywhere, I agree.

Your diversions are boring. Like most FOF apologists that come here you are an attention whore that doesn't answer questions. Hopefully you won't crap on the carpet.

Your diversions are boring. Like most FOF apologists that come here you are an attention whore that doesn't answer questions. Hopefully you won't crap on the carpet.

What question did I miss?

Well, I asked you for your source, for one.

My original question of wether any of the Hale girls have been given the education to live a self supporting life if they choose to leave the patriarchy for one.

Your family CHOSE to live in Alaska. You chose to trade higher prices for isolation to live your strange beliefs in, a yearly government handout and whatever else attracts you to the area. Why you expect us to feel sympathy for the amount you pay for imported warm weather vegetables is beyond me.

I live in Australia, I can easily pay $3 or more for a red capsicum, but it doesn't entitle me to a direct share of my countries resource sales every year.

I live in Australia, I can easily pay $3 or more for a red capsicum, but it doesn't entitle me to a direct share of my countries resource sales every year.

How about a swap of some diamonds and opals for a red capsicum _lilith? :lol:

How about a swap of some diamonds and opals for a red capsicum _lilith? :lol:

Hell I can walk across the street and pay $3 for a pepper. Just because they're selling them at that price doesn't mean I have buy them.

I am not in favor of many things that a great many fundies do. But I am very impressed by this blended family and a few others around them.

A super sheltered life is not a good thing for anyone. The ultimate choice of how a child lives his/her life as an adult should always be their choice.

And this family has given the choice that when the children become adults, they can choose to leave. And they are still a part of the family if they do.

My source is that I live near by, and I think I will leave it at that.

As far as costs go, I thought that meant something by the questions/statements made up thread, but I guess not. We do choose to live here, but we very rarely buy outside produce. We grow and raise most of it. As does that family in question.

To my knowledge, all of them can take more schooling, but most of them just finished getting their high school stuff done. Certain ones have chosen on their own not take higher learning, but it is not by parental requirement. They are autonomous adults with a choice.

Hell I can walk across the street and pay $3 for a pepper. Just because they're selling them at that price doesn't mean I have buy them.

I agree fully. The only way we ever buy them, is when they mark them down as distressed.

If you grow most of your own produce, how does high produce cost entitle you to government money?

I have no problem at all with the fact the Alaskan government pays a lump sum to it's citizens. But I do have a problem with people who accept that lump sum claiming self sufficiency and independence and claiming to be in favor of small government that doesn't interfere in their lives. Unless it is proffering a no questions asked cheque.

If you grow most of your own produce, how does high produce cost entitle you to government money?

I have no problem at all with the fact the Alaskan government pays a lump sum to it's citizens. But I do have a problem with people who accept that lump sum claiming self sufficiency and independence and claiming to be in favor of small government that doesn't interfere in their lives. Unless it is proffering a no questions asked cheque.

The comment was just in reference to the cost of gas being the same here as elsewhere. That our costs on some things are nearly double, so we are thankful for the little bit that comes back through oil revenue. I expect there will come a day we may get priced out of this state. Never did make any political claims, and shall keep it that way ;) No one is truly independent, even those that may think that they are.

What caused Mrs Hale to lose custody of the children living with her? Was it a criminal act? There are no records showing she was charged with anything.

What caused Mrs Hale to lose custody of the children living with her? Was it a criminal act? There are no records showing she was charged with anything.

Those papers are still private/ongoing, and because minor children are involved, I will not comment on that.

If you are just a neutral neighbor, how and why did you find this thread? Just happened to be googling the nice Christian folks down the road?

If you are just a neutral neighbor, how and why did you find this thread? Just happened to be googling the nice Christian folks down the road?

It is well known that you all found their blog.

Why do they have a blog if they don't want anyone to read it? If you don't want anyone to know about, and comment on your life, then you shouldn't really put it on the internet.

How, unless they read here?

And my neighbors have no idea if I ave a blog, let alone if it's been "found" and snarked on.

So how did you find this thread?

FJ is not a secret. When a blog that features conservatives suddenly gets lots of hits, one understands where they are coming from.

Think a bit about who knows who, and then you will understand.

Why do they have a blog if they don't want anyone to read it? If you don't want anyone to know about, and comment on your life, then you shouldn't really put it on the internet.

The blog was for the trip so that those who know them could follow along, as well as those that they might meet along the way. Its purpose is now ended, and so its been put to sleep.

So Denali

So how did you find this thread

You still haven't answered the question.

You already know the answer, lol! Friends do talk with each other...

You already know the answer, lol! Friends do talk with each other...

No we don't know the answer and like most fundies you'll dance the dance until your legs get tired. Its not like we haven't witnessed this behavior before.