IGNORED

Duggars at Calvery Bible Church in Neenah WI (with pictures)

homeschoolmomma1

So sorry about your son, Gigi. Jerky pastors are on my bottom ten list of scummy people.

Remember Anna and Josh skipping out on some things when she was pregnant with Michael. Maybe it was the same thing with staying on the bus this time.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As someone who lives close to Calvary Bible Church....I will tell you that I detest the pastor. When my son died a few months ago, his really close friend who was a girl went to speak with the pastor about her grief because her mom goes to the church. The pastor told her that my son died because he wasn't a Christian and she shouldn't have friends that were Agnostic because then she wouldn't be dealing with the grief of their death. (Cause Christian never die?????)

This girl's mother keeps dropping off these CD's for me to listen to (yeah NOT) of the sermons that he gives because the pastor tells the mom that it will help me heal. I'm sure my Quaker Memorial Service had her fit to be tied as there is no preaching of fire and brimstone.

Unbelievable!! So if your son died because he wasn't Christian then how come Meredith, the Christian friend of the 7 Sisters died?

I am so sorry your son died. I cannot imagine having a child die, it's so out of the way it's supposed to be, with children outliving their parents.

She is powerless to make any changes. Once they start squirting out spawn they can't turn back.

Emily stopped at 4 when shit got real. If the show manages to go away in the next few months that could be the last straw. But I admit, it will be VERY hard for her to change.

So sorry about what happened to you Gigi. Nobody needs to hear that crap for any reason.

I still can't tell Jessa and Jill apart.

Anna looks quite pregnant. 6 mos. or so?

Gigi, I'm very sorry for your loss. What an awful thing to say, they should take away pastors' licenses for things like that. Yeah, I know they aren't really licensed, but you know what I mean...

Gigi, I have no words. I hope that douchebag pastor burns in hell. Seriously.

Gigi, I have no words. I hope that douchebag pastor burns in hell. Seriously.

Seconded.

As for Anna, her life "began" when she got engaged and ended on 9/26/08 (I remember their wedding date because it would have been my dad's 80th b-day. He passed in May of that year) when she was nailed for the first time.

Gigi,

I skipped over some of the posts, so I didn't see yours initially. I'm so sorry for the loss of your son and for how you have been treated by the Pastor and others. Your anger at him and others is totally understandable.

Wow, that is SOME coverage! Your aunt needs to be installed as "Duggar Patrol" reporter! LOL

Yep, looks like Anna's cooking up #3! Whee!

Jim-Bob is deff an ass for dissing his poor, dead father who never abused or mistreated him or his sister OR mom, either!

As for Santorum supporters, you can bet if Ricky asked for a hurdy-gurdy man with a monkey, he'd get it -- anything to

further his campaign. He probably figures any differences he and Duggars don't share mean spit in terms of campaign

strategizing. In short, they're only good enough for the party, but when/if he's done, he'll throw them away like so much

used Kleenex. Bet he probably laughs himself silly with their homespun ways, while his wifey enjoys her college background

and his daughters get what the poor Duggar girls can only dream of.

Emily stopped at 4 when shit got real. If the show manages to go away in the next few months that could be the last straw. But I admit, it will be VERY hard for her to change.

So sorry about what happened to you Gigi. Nobody needs to hear that crap for any reason.

I think once she ends up with five under the age of five (especially if her next children are boys) she will close up shop very quickly.

{{{Gigi}}}

I am so very sorry for your loss.

My baby Katherine died at the age of 11 months. A few weeks after she died, we got this book in the mail "Why Your Baby Is In Heaven" pointing out to us that God took our baby so that my husband and I might become Christians. We were Catholics at the time although I've totally left the church and my dh is studying to become an Anglican deacon. Mr Sycamore threw the book intio the trash where it belonged. We never knew who sent the book because it was unsigned. Cowards! I wish that people knew that such tactics backfire almost 100% of the time. What a way to tell people about a supposedly loving God! After 24 years, that damn book is one of the most vivid memories of that terrible time. Fortunately, I also have the memory of a neighbor, Susan, who was so helpful in so many ways. Susan, btw, was Catholic.

May the memory of your son be a blessing.

As someone who lives close to Calvary Bible Church....I will tell you that I detest the pastor. When my son died a few months ago, his really close friend who was a girl went to speak with the pastor about her grief because her mom goes to the church. The pastor told her that my son died because he wasn't a Christian and she shouldn't have friends that were Agnostic because then she wouldn't be dealing with the grief of their death. (Cause Christian never die?????)

This girl's mother keeps dropping off these CD's for me to listen to (yeah NOT) of the sermons that he gives because the pastor tells the mom that it will help me heal. I'm sure my Quaker Memorial Service had her fit to be tied as there is no preaching of fire and brimstone.

GiGi, I know it is not much to say it, since I am a complete stranger on the internet, but I am so sorry about your son. That pastor is just...wrong. He has been given a totally fake position of authority and is using it to hurt and abuse people who seek comfort and advice from him. What an asshole. ((hugs))

I think once she ends up with five under the age of five (especially if her next children are boys) she will close up shop very quickly.

She can't close up shop. Thats not part of the program. It is breed until you die. It doesn't matter how many fetuses will need to die before she does. She married a Duggar and her only imperative is to breed until she is no longer physically able to. The ideology does not permit a woman to control her reproductive process or her sexual contact with her husband.

She can't close up shop. Thats not part of the program. It is breed until you die. It doesn't matter how many fetuses will need to die before she does. She married a Duggar and her only imperative is to breed until she is no longer physically able to. The ideology does not permit a woman to control her reproductive process or her sexual contact with her husband.

But by that time they won't be on TV and who would know? Well, other than FJ most people won't care what they do unless they are TV or in the news. She easily can say God closed her womb.

But by that time they won't be on TV and who would know? Well, other than FJ most people won't care what they do unless they are TV or in the news. She easily can say God closed her womb.

If they continue to work the circuit, people will notice. For us heathens its a hopeful choice, but remember they're peddling goods to people who are buying it. Not to the questioning yet hopeful hags here on FJ.

If they continue to work the circuit, people will notice. For us heathens its a hopeful choice, but remember they're peddling goods to people who are buying it. Not to the questioning yet hopeful hags here on FJ.

;)

;)

This is just my experience as a former fundie who killed myself (psychologically) for years trying to conform, Anna believe her salvation is tied to this life. Cameras or no cameras, I think she will continue as long as she is fertile. Her only chance is if Smuggar continues on his path to getting so obese that he becomes sterile.

Her only chance is if Smuggar continues on his path to getting so obese that he becomes sterile.

Obesity won't make him sterile. Sterile = no sperm or no sperm motility. Obesity can sometimes make a man impotent, meaning he can't get an erection.

Obesity won't make him sterile. Sterile = no sperm or no sperm motility. Obesity can sometimes make a man impotent, meaning he can't get an erection.

Not always true.

2. His weight matters: Women are not the only ones who have weight related fertility issues. Men who are overweight or underweight are more likely to have problems with infertility. Having too much or too little body fat may affect a man’s hormone levels. Scientists in one Finnish study found that a 20 lb weight gain may increase a man’s chance of being infertile by 10 percent.

http://www.justmommies.com/getting-preg ... fect-sperm

Also enough fat can prevent him from having sex even if he could get it up.

NSFW link due to talking about the fat pad around men's penises.

http://www.obesitycures.com/obesity-and-penis-size.html

Not always true.

Infertility is not the same as sterility. Sterility is a total lack of sperm or total lack of motile sperm.

But we can hope that somehow God will find a way to reduce the number of pregnancies poor Anna has to go through.

Not always true.

I had read that obesity was linked to reduced sperm count/motility in males.

However, that wasn't the most important part of my comment, so I will restate:

This is just my experience as a former fundie who killed myself (psychologically) for years trying to conform, Anna believe her salvation is tied to this life. Cameras or no cameras, I think she will continue as long as she is fertile.

IMO she will not actively try to stop having children. It will be a fertility issue that prevents her from having more.

*Jim Bob never had an anger problem until he had kids. When he gets angry the kids touch his on the arm and say "Daddy, you’re getting angry" and he stops- He recommends Gothards Anger management.

Something like this raises red flags for me. I guess Josiah rubbing his arm after he ran off camera makes sense now. However, I always pegged Michelle to be the one with the bad temper.

Pics were interesting-

who was the Duggar boy with holes in his Jeans?

who was the other older boy wearing a suit with sneakers?? (non Duggar I think)

Anna is def. preggers

How do you allow/not allow sibling rivalry?

Note to J'boob, you have children, NOT entertainment for the venue. Keep that in mind.

However, that wasn't the most important part of my comment, so I will restate:

IMO she will not actively try to stop having children. It will be a fertility issue that prevents her from having more.

You are probably correct in that.

Something like this raises red flags for me. I guess Josiah rubbing his arm after he ran off camera makes sense now. However, I always pegged Michelle to be the one with the bad temper.

Where did this happen?

You have to remember that Jim Bob recommended another program- found here http://www.embassyinstitute.org/node/125

There are videos! How can anyone listen to Gothard. His voice is like... I can't explain it. Drives me crazy I couldn't listen past the snake story

I love how you can get a 4 year degree in 6 months from College Minus. People in WI can't think that is correct. I give them more credit than that.

On a side note- How long until the Duggars talk about this http://iblp.org/iblp/discipleship/totalhealth/ I knw they love Weight Watchers.

I talked to my great aunt to see if she remembered what Jana said. She said she is going to IL for a few days and then to MI for a week. She could not remember the time frame very well. Just the locations. I would love to go to a Journey of the Heart but they seem a but... scary. I wish someone here went to one

I am surprised noone noticed that Jill is working with a Spanish Midwife. Perhaps she will deliver Josh and Anna's # 3 or Michelle's number #22.

I also am ticked that NOW they have 21 children when in Michelle's letter to Jubilee She said when people ask about how many children she said she had 20- 19 hear on earth and 1 in heaven

*OMG I just went to watch that and now it says she had 21. Am I missing something? Could she have changed that or am I wrong hmmm

This family I tell ya

Archived