IGNORED

Duggars at Calvery Bible Church in Neenah WI (with pictures)

homeschoolmomma1

Aaaand Jana's wearing flip-flops.

This bothered me too because Jana was the best dressed of all of them. Those flip flops are what you put on when you leave work and take off your heels. Why do none of them have a normal pair of flats? There are so many cheap cute ones out there. I am starting to believe that showing toes in the fundy world is like showing cleavage in the regular world.

I am not sure what look Joy was going for but I give her credit for being an individual and wearing some interesting cowboy boots. Poor Jill, she just looked thrift store and not in a good way. I can't figure out what was wrong with her skirt but it was bothering me. Why are the girls not allowed dressy clothes when the boys have suits. If they so love Santorum, why don't they take a look at his girls. They are always dressed correctly for the occasion.

Jim Bob is a dick for the way he portrays his father. He could only dream to be half the man his father was. At least Grandpa loved his kids enough to disgree with their lifestyles but never stop supporting them or being a parent and loving grandfather. Realistically, Jim Bob and Michelle should worship at the alter of his parents because they obviously helped them out a lot taking care of those kids. You know grandma and grandpa were helping out when the jslaves were too small to take over all the mothering. You can't tell me that there weren't times his parents financially helped them out in the early years with all those kids.

After that pic, I will throw a dollar in the "Anna is definately pregnant" pool.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anna looks like she'll be giving birth this summer. And why is Jim Bob wearing a suit while the womenfolk wear denim?
Because, as an adult male and the "patriarch" of the group, Jim Bob's the only one that has to be taken seriously.

Maybe Jana sees this as her only way to leave or I can hope. Most likely they are sending her away because she's being difficult about not wanting to be on the bus.

I suspect Jana sees it as her only realistic shot at a semi adult life.

And probably as a way to meet a man. It seems quite common for Journey to the Heart leaders to end up in courtships with "headquarters" workers.

I do think Jana would be very popular within that society. She's very pretty, she has a gentle sweetness about her that would be valued, and being the oldest Duggar daughter would probably give her some sort of trophy status.

It doesn't look like there's much chance of her meeting a fundie lite husband and having a less restricted life though. It's going to be the truest of the true believers working at Gothard HQ.

I totally missed them! We went past this church today, totally unaware that the Duggars were there. I have not seen anything on our local news that mentioned the "famou" Duggar family being in the area.

what you did not see the glow of goodness and righteousness it should be ale to be seen 1/2 mile away.

Perhaps Jana is doing the Journey to the Heart thing in order to meet a wider variety of godly young men. I have to think that the older girls would like to be married & out of the house...especially considering they've been taught that homemaking & childbearing are the only appropriate goals for them.

Once they are married there is no going back. Her parents and entire family etc are against divorce. So it's possible she could meet some fundy-lite guy but they walk the line until they are married and then she comes back from the honeymoon in PANTS. LOL

Its good to see that Jboob waited until his name was on the title of his father's real estate holdings before he started talking shit.

Wow is Anna gonna be a hot mess after pushing out a half dozen before her thirtieth birth day.

Well, this should put the "is she/isn't she" speculation to rest about Anna being pregnant. Thanks for sharing homeschoolmomma!

Interesting that Boob used almost the exact same language regarding his father that Mullet used on the radio show yesterday. Way to respect your dead father, you asshole. It appears everything he said about his dad on the show was a big, fat lie to make their relationship look better. I was pissed enough with Mullet's spiel yesterday, but deifying Mary seems to be the new Duggar meme, which I can't believe they spew in front of the younger kids. He may have been a shitty guy, but he's still their grandfather and they seemed to love him very much.

Fuck them both.

Yeah, what is with that lately? I've never heard JB&M make such negative comments about JL before. I know JB grew up in really poor circumstances, but I don't think having your house foreclosed on automatically makes you a bad person or a bad father. You certainly don't need to have "faith" to be a good parent. I mean, JL and Mary only had 2 kids and reality shows didn't exist 40 years ago, so they didn't have an opportunity to pimp their family out to national TV in order to make ends meet.

*He talked about how to listen to the Lord and how he lost the race for senate because God had hardened the voter’s hearts

What a conceited little bastard. Perhaps he lost because he's crazy.

Yep, Anna is up the duff alright!

I wonder if Jana (and the other Duggar girls) haven't had as much as a sniff of a serious offer of courtship since the show got so big (too worldly for a godly young man, perhaps?). Having seen that Priscilla not only got to leave home to go and work at Gothard HQ, she also met her husband, it could seem like a good option for a Duggar girl who yes, might actually want to get married and have her own family. I know we want more for them, but if their lives are so restricted, they could genuinely want 'only' to be married and birthing children.

Perhaps we've seen less of Jana because she *opted* to take herself away from the show after her last solo Journey? She said she was prideful, perhaps it was to do with the show? If she took herself out of the spotlight, then begins working for Gothard, she might claw back some reputation for being a godly young woman who a nice fundie boy might see as marriage material.

Which of course, is a shame, because I could totally see her as a more mainstream Christian, who is genuinely kind, gentle and loving to all. Of course, I also know a very happy fundie, so what do I know?

Poor Jana, this her third "Journey" isn't it?

If Anna's pregnant I really don't get why they haven't announced it by now. Are they gonna wait until it comes out? By like, surprise media a new grand-Duggar!

Poor Jana, this her third "Journey" isn't it?

If Anna's pregnant I really don't get why they haven't announced it by now. Are they gonna wait until it comes out? By like, surprise media a new grand-Duggar!

Because ;

Diane Stadtherr - If she is, I'm guessing that they have delayed announcing it, out of respect for Jim Bob and Michelle losing Jubilee.

:roll: Like Josh knows the meaning of respect. :snooty:

What a conceited little bastard. Perhaps he lost because he's crazy.

Yeah, that was my first thought too, theologygeek. It has also occurred to me that Jim Bob is blaming God for his loss of the Senate race. (Bingo doggie!)

Wow so at what point are they planning to announce Anna's pregnancy?

When she's actually in labor?

Nah...when they do the Today Show next week.

Pic #196 -- Is the person on the far right Jessa? She has that curlyhaired Bates' look.

And the bus has been professionally painted for Santorum. $$$$$

*Internet is a worse evil than TV. The Duggars make it so the kids can only visit 25 sites and can't Google search.

*They don't allow sibling rivalry or whining. They train their children constantly

watch out the evil google that turns Christians into atheists. It's sad that world is so scary and it is so easy to have your children find out you are not the all mighty knowledge provider and question your beliefs.

train up them little ones keep the joy in and the emotions out.

google-is-evil-300x270-1314103412.jpg

evil-google-logo.jpg

Wow so at what point are they planning to announce Anna's pregnancy?

When she's actually in labor?

Maybe she's waiting to finish her first trimester. Since it is her third pregancy, she may have started showing a lot earlier. I know when Tori Spelling was documenting her third pregnancy for her reality show, the fact she started showing a lot earlier stressed her out because she didn't want to announce the pregnancy to the public till she was into the 2nd trimester. Starting to show earlier made that difficult. I guess it could be the same problem Anna is having. She doesn't want to announce it till she is safely into her 2nd trimester.

watch out the evil google that turns Christians into atheists. It's sad that world is so scary and it is so easy to have your children find out you are not the all mighty knowledge provider and question your beliefs.

train up them little ones keep the joy in and the emotions out.

google-is-evil-300x270-1314103412.jpg

evil-google-logo.jpg

You failed to mention that google also turns girls into wanton harlots. Its all part of Satan's mission.

Anna is definitely pregnant.

Does one of the boys perm his hair? I don't remember any having naturally curly hair.

Maybe she's waiting to finish her first trimester. Since it is her third pregancy, she may have started showing a lot earlier. I know when Tori Spelling was documenting her third pregnancy for her reality show, the fact she started showing a lot earlier stressed her out because she didn't want to announce the pregnancy to the public till she was into the 2nd trimester. Starting to show earlier made that difficult. I guess it could be the same problem Anna is having. She doesn't want to announce it till she is safely into her 2nd trimester.

Well, we know what big fans they are of Donna Martin, so maybe they are just following her example? :lol:

You failed to mention that google also turns girls into wanton harlots. Its all part of Satan's mission.

Sorry thanks for reminding me. also turns children gay and makes them want to have same sex marriages.

image.jpg

Archived