IGNORED

Duggars at Calvery Bible Church in Neenah WI (with pictures)

homeschoolmomma1

I think Michelle bullshits about always talking softly to her kids. There have been posts on TWOP about a former neighbor saying Michelle used to yell at the kids and there was another post about someone who knew the Duggars saying that Michelle yells at the kids off camera.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Michelle bullshits about always talking softly to her kids. There have been posts on TWOP about a former neighbor saying Michelle used to yell at the kids and there was another post about someone who knew the Duggars saying that Michelle yells at the kids off camera.

Of course she has. There's not a mother alive who hasn't had to raise her voice at her children, even if it's just to be heard above the din.

If she married a multi-millionaire, BLACK basketball player, I'd be even happier.

Why should the race of Joy's future spouse matter?

Guest Anonymous

I hope Satanorum doesn't call Jason gay for wearing a pink tie. Jer and Jed need to find bigger jackets. I think they are wearing Jackson's and Justin's jackets.

I hope Satanorum doesn't call Jason gay for wearing a pink tie. Jer and Jed need to find bigger jackets. I think they are wearing Jackson's and Justin's jackets.

Kindly go clean up the carpet from your last mess before you start posting in new threads as if nothing happened.

Why should the race of Joy's future spouse matter?

It doesn't, to me. I was just contrasting the very white world of the Duggars to the Kartrashians, who prefer to date outside their race. It's extreme for THEM; do YOU envision any Duggar marrying non-white?

Is Joy wearing cowboy boots?

One of them marrying a non-white person even if that person is a Christian - I'd like to see if they are as tolerant as they claim to be.

Guest Anonymous

Kindly go clean up the carpet from your last mess before you start posting in new threads as if nothing happened.

Ummmm, what mess would that be? :think:

It doesn't, to me. I was just contrasting the very white world of the Duggars to the Kartrashians, who prefer to date outside their race. It's extreme for THEM; do YOU envision any Duggar marrying non-white?

I agree, I think it would freak Boob and Michelle out.

I agree, I think it would freak Boob and Michelle out.

Fundys seem to be generally anti-interracial marriage; that's why I feel so sorry for Jasmine Baucham. There aren't that many eligible black men out there who fit the fundy mould....

The Katrashians :lol: love it.

I'm confused as to who said this, and confused as to pronoun antecedents. Who's THEM???????

"It doesn't, to me. I was just contrasting the very white world of the Duggars to the Kartrashians, who prefer to date outside their race. It's extreme for THEM; do YOU envision any Duggar marrying non-white?"

People who worked at the gothard training centers have said inter-racial families are rejected for membership into ATI. A handy screening tool, that family photo.

People who worked at the gothard training centers have said inter-racial families are rejected for membership into ATI. A handy screening tool, that family photo.

What about families like the Vanderhoffs? They adopted some of their children, but I think they're in ATI.

Guest Anonymous

What about families like the Vanderhoffs? They adopted some of their children, but I think they're in ATI.

They are. They wear the green ATI t-shirt.

gigi, penny, and anyone else who has lost a child sometime go to youtube and look up precious child by karen taylor good. she wrote the song after her sisters son died and was going to sing at a get together for bereaved parents and their families. its a very pretty song... and i have noticed it gets a lot of attention from parents who have lost their kids. sorry that happened... i havent really experienced a death that was devestating to me yet so i really cant say anything else about it.

free joyanna!!!

They are. They wear the green ATI t-shirt.

Does anyone know if the Vanderhoffs adopted their non-white kids before or after they joined ATI? I used to think that ATI would ban families with adopted children, or those with a large number of adopted children? Maybe they were given a pass because they kids were disabled? Or they were let in because the family is inter-racial by way of adoption and not by "contaminating the blood lines"? Typing that makes me want to go take a bath.

Yeah, what is with that lately? I've never heard JB&M make such negative comments about JL before. I know JB grew up in really poor circumstances, but I don't think having your house foreclosed on automatically makes you a bad person or a bad father. You certainly don't need to have "faith" to be a good parent. I mean, JL and Mary only had 2 kids and reality shows didn't exist 40 years ago, so they didn't have an opportunity to pimp their family out to national TV in order to make ends meet.

Could someone give me a rundown or link on what JimBoob has been saying about his Father?

Does anyone know if the Vanderhoffs adopted their non-white kids before or after they joined ATI? I used to think that ATI would ban families with adopted children, or those with a large number of adopted children? Maybe they were given a pass because they kids were disabled? Or they were let in because the family is inter-racial by way of adoption and not by "contaminating the blood lines"? Typing that makes me want to go take a bath.

I read a blog of a very fundy ATI family and they adopted triplets from Haiti. manyblessedelliotts blogspot com

They probably keep a few families as Uncle Toms.

Could someone give me a rundown or link on what JimBoob has been saying about his Father?

This is all I know- I want to check their first book again to see if he said anything

*Jim Bob said he loved his dad but he was not a good spiritual leader and said when he was growing up his house was foreclosed on (I personally think Jim Bob was a jerk here because his dad died 3 years ago and they did not treat him very well in his last days)

*Jim Bob said his mom is a woman of faith

All I want to know is what army was staying with Michelle as she took care of the younger kids? The five older girls were "performing"...there is NO WAY Michelle was home alone taking care of that many sick younger ones!!

All I want to know is what army was staying with Michelle as she took care of the younger kids? The five older girls were "performing"...there is NO WAY Michelle was home alone taking care of that many sick younger ones!!

Only four of the older girls were on the road this time, Jessa was home. Also Grandma was home. Where did you get that they are sick? I just understood it as the little ones just didn't go.

Only four of the older girls were on the road this time, Jessa was home. Also Grandma was home. Where did you get that they are sick? I just understood it as the little ones just didn't go.

I think it was JimBob who mentioned that some of the kids were sick.

Archived