IGNORED

Duggars at Calvery Bible Church in Neenah WI (with pictures)

homeschoolmomma1

On another message board I'm a member of there is a woman planning a completely unassited birth with only her six-year-old daughter there with her (to take pictures) so there is a wide range of what people want in terms of qualifications. I would assume people who requested Jill would be aware of her lack of certification and that she's purely relying on experiences.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who'd want a lay midwife when much more qualified nurse midwifes are available? Besides gothardites, that is....

Midwifery is heavily regulated and they're hard to come by in Arkansas. I know of a few, but if there is any hint of any kind of high risk, they are not allowed to assist with your birth. I haven't heard of any midwives allowed to practice in hospitals here. I would consider Arkansas medical establishment to be actively hostile to midwives of any kind.

Going back in the first post to what Jim Boob said about his private Christian school...is he slamming public schools by saying the students suspended at his were transferred from a public school?

*Jim Bob said 4 boys got expelled at the Christian school he went to because the kids kicked out of public school went the Christian school.

Because public school kids are always the ones who cause problems. :roll:

Guess what, Jim Boob - when I was in evil public high school, most of the "problem kids" in my class ended up in my school after being expelled from the Catholic school down the street! Hell, one joined us February of senior year after he was thrown out for cheating on his midterms! So just because you go to a religious school doesn't make you a perfect model citizen!

And yes, he is an asshole for trashing his dead father in public like that. You have issues with your dad, ok, a lot of people do. Just don't air your dirty laundry in public at an appearance in front of strangers at a church while your kids are standing there!

I feel bad Jana's getting sent off to work at Gothard HQ, because that means she's further being cemented into the movement. But at the same time, that girl deserves a break from being a housekeeper and nanny for her parents. So if this is freedom for her from cooking dinner and changing diapers and doing laundry, there's a silver lining to it.

Going back in the first post to what Jim Boob said about his private Christian school...is he slamming public schools by saying the students suspended at his were transferred from a public school?

Because public school kids are always the ones who cause problems. :roll:

Guess what, Jim Boob - when I was in evil public high school, most of the "problem kids" in my class ended up in my school after being expelled from the Catholic school down the street! Hell, one joined us February of senior year after he was thrown out for cheating on his midterms! So just because you go to a religious school doesn't make you a perfect model citizen!

And yes, he is an asshole for trashing his dead father in public like that. You have issues with your dad, ok, a lot of people do. Just don't air your dirty laundry in public at an appearance in front of strangers at a church while your kids are standing there!

I feel bad Jana's getting sent off to work at Gothard HQ, because that means she's further being cemented into the movement. But at the same time, that girl deserves a break from being a housekeeper and nanny for her parents. So if this is freedom for her from cooking dinner and changing diapers and doing laundry, there's a silver lining to it.

I agree going to a religious affiliated school doesn't make anyone a model citizen. My aunt worked at a Catholic high school and they used to expel at least 20 kids a year and there was one incident in which students vandalized a public high school's football ticket booth.

Anna looks very pregnant. That can't be a food baby.

Still not convinced. This is what my tum was like before I had my surgery http://www.realself.com/files/231688.JPG (that's not me btw), only I had a hernia as well as a diastasis recti. Now imagine that with a loose blouse/top over it and you get what Anna looks like now. I looked pregnant for 10 years! If Anna is the same then she'll always look pregnant, even if she isn't. She's looked like she is pregnant for months now but her tum hasn't grown. It's just stayed the same. Now I thoroughly expect her to announce a pregnancy soon though. Mickey is around 9 months so she'll be conceiving any time, if she hasn't already in the last few weeks.

Archived