IGNORED

Duggars at Calvery Bible Church in Neenah WI (with pictures)

homeschoolmomma1

What a conceited little bastard. Perhaps he lost because he's crazy.

What happened to it being God's will?!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did this happen?

You have to remember that Jim Bob recommended another program- found here http://www.embassyinstitute.org/node/125

There are videos! How can anyone listen to Gothard. His voice is like... I can't explain it. Drives me crazy I couldn't listen past the snake story

I love how you can get a 4 year degree in 6 months from College Minus. People in WI can't think that is correct. I give them more credit than that.

On a side note- How long until the Duggars talk about this http://iblp.org/iblp/discipleship/totalhealth/ I knw they love Weight Watchers.

I talked to my great aunt to see if she remembered what Jana said. She said she is going to IL for a few days and then to MI for a week. She could not remember the time frame very well. Just the locations. I would love to go to a Journey of the Heart but they seem a but... scary. I wish someone here went to one

I am surprised noone noticed that Jill is working with a Spanish Midwife. Perhaps she will deliver Josh and Anna's # 3 or Michelle's number #22.

I also am ticked that NOW they have 21 children when in Michelle's letter to Jubilee She said when people ask about how many children she said she had 20- 19 hear on earth and 1 in heaven

*OMG I just went to watch that and now it says she had 21. Am I missing something? Could she have changed that or am I wrong hmmm

This family I tell ya

They probably don't think that is correct.

As for Jill working with the Spanish midwife, it could part of her being a doula. I bet the Spanish midwife is probably a Protestant who the Duggars probably approved of for Jill to be around.

So did Michelle appear at that Mach of Dimes appearance earlier on Sat.? If she did, who was minding the 'sick little ones'?

Gothard reminds me of a cartoon character whose name I can't remember. I think it was some space guy who ran around with a laser gun or something like that.

I have so much trouble understanding how anyone takes him seriously. His writing and pontificating remind me a lot of Joseph Smith.

I think Jim Bob could be very scary when cameras aren't around and I'm more than disturbed by his forgetting about honoring his parents. I hope his kids follow his example and show him the same kind of respect.

While I agree that Anna is pg, I just want to say that I get mistaken for pregnant frequently. I carry all my extra weight in my tummy while my arms and legs remain thin. Just the other day our new psych provider at work came up to me in a room full of people, patted my belly and asked "who's this?" I get that I'm chubby and the way I carry the extra weight does make it look like I'm five months pregnant all the time, but it's still an uncomfortable situation.

While Anna may not carry extra weight the same way I do, it is possible to mistake a food baby for a real one. Happens to me all the time. Just depends on how the woman is built.

Gothard reminds me of a cartoon character whose name I can't remember. I think it was some space guy who ran around with a laser gun or something like that.

Marvin the Martian? "This makes me very angry . . ."

Marvin the Martian? "This makes me very angry . . ."

Thank you!! Yes!! It makes it completely impossible for me to take Gothard seriously.

Wow so at what point are they planning to announce Anna's pregnancy?

When she's actually in labor?

Maybe they're contemplating a tie-in with I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

I just wanted to say thank you for the condolences. I am slowly getting back on my feet though I lost about a week...

Looks like a bunch of the women at that Gothard health seminar are wearing pants! :o

GiGi, I'm so sorry about your loss.

8:45 mark is where you see Jim Bob holding onto Josiah fairly tightly. He didn't appear to literally break Josiah's arm, but he was definitely physical with the kid.

Jessa was missing in those pictures, but since she is the "teacher" and Michelle can't possibly parent her children by herself, Jessa must have remained back in Duggarville.

Probably the Duggars have sent Jana to work at the Gothard Compound to meet "suitable" Godly men. That's where Priscilla Keller and Kendalyn (married a Staddon) caught their hubbies. I hope she has fun working with other girls her age and maybe goes and works overseas for a bit.

With Jill continuing her Spanish and midwife/doula training, she might be thinking of working at one of the South American Missions.

Since the two eldest Duggar girls are training to leave, more pressure will be on Jessa, Jinger and Joy to take over all childcare, cooking, cleaning and schooling duties. This could be why Jessa has been left at home with the lil'uns and Michelle. John David might actually have been working at his place of business with Joseph helping. Has Joseph got his GED yet?

I think Boob is an asshole to talk about his dad not being a good spiritual leader. There are plenty of good men that don' t have strong spiritual/religious beliefs. Boob has his head up his ass and thinks people who don't have strong spiritual/religious beliefs are bad people. The World Tour episode in which the Duggars encountered an agnostic or atheist street performer in Scotland showed that.

Jessa was missing in those pictures, but since she is the "teacher" and Michelle can't possibly parent her children by herself, Jessa must have remained back in Duggarville.

Probably the Duggars have sent Jana to work at the Gothard Compound to meet "suitable" Godly men. That's where Priscilla Keller and Kendalyn (married a Staddon) caught their hubbies. I hope she has fun working with other girls her age and maybe goes and works overseas for a bit.

With Jill continuing her Spanish and midwife/doula training, she might be thinking of working at one of the South American Missions.

Since the two eldest Duggar girls are training to leave, more pressure will be on Jessa, Jinger and Joy to take over all childcare, cooking, cleaning and schooling duties. This could be why Jessa has been left at home with the lil'uns and Michelle. John David might actually have been working at his place of business with Joseph helping. Has Joseph got his GED yet?

I remember hearing somewhere that Joseph got his GED.

I so wish that someone's younger child would go up to Anna and point and ask Mommy is there a baby in her belly? (well at least until the Today Show announces it shortly)

Looks like a bunch of the women at that Gothard health seminar are wearing pants! :o

GiGi, I'm so sorry about your loss.

All the Gothardite women I have known IRL wore/wear pants. I would say that Gothardites that are dresses-only on women are more the exception than the rule.

Gothard operates by flying under the radar in many ways, until he has made his inroads. Dresses-only all the time would actually make it harder to do this.

Knee length skirts on all of them!

7033374257_44d22d609f.jpg

6887277854_746006429f.jpg

:o You're right! Duggar leg alert, defraud, defraud!!

Joy really looks nothing like the rest of the girls. If anything, she kind of makes me think of JD. I reckon she's going to be taller and broader than any of the other girls have been. I hope the fact that she still has straight hair, isn't wearing makeup/tan like the others and has her own way of dressing is a sign that she hasn't been broken into the mould as of yet.

I knew something was off today. The air just felt weird and out of whack.

They've spent most of today within a ten mile radius of my house.

Joy will be like the Khloe Kardashian of the Duggar girls!

If she married a multi-millionaire, BLACK basketball player, I'd be even happier.

I always she was the only girl who looked like Boob and the moon-faced boys (especially JD, Joseph and Jeremiah).

Ahhh but let us not forget 'the goal' (time 1:48)

This reminded me of an older episode where the family runs a charity race in jeans (males) and skirts (females). A race organizer even makes fun of them! And Boob nearly passes out from trying to run in the jeans! What would "draw attention away from the countenance," for the males, at least, to wear track pants? I would think they'd be better, even: looser than jeans.

Re-watching, I also giggled that a race organizer tells Michelle to "use her loud voice" to start the race, and wondering what they all thought of hundreds of runners in defrauding short shorts and tanks.

edited to fix the link.

Archived