IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Ok, Josh and his 'extremely dangerous, be extremely careful" comment makes me wonder... What happens to Anna and the kids when fatass kills himself texting-picture taking-posting while driving (provided of course she and the kids aren't killed with him)?

I sure hope that Smuggar has a life insurance of some kind to help Anna and the children! Unless Gothardism forbids life insurance, thinking that it somehow "tempts the fate" or some stupid reason. :roll: I read that some ultra-fundie Baptist sects forbids it, dunno about Gothard. The man forbids Cabbage Patch Kids doll of all things so I wouldn't put it past him...

If, God forbids (I dislike Smuggar but I don't wish his death), Anna becomes a young widow, she would probably end up moving in with JB, M and the rest of the bunch, or she could go back to her childhood home in FL. I could see Anna staying at their current home with one of the 4 eldest girls or JoyAnna moving in to help her for a while.

So Josh, stop eating so much if you don't want a heart attack before 30 and stop doing stupid stunts while driving!! :naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree that there will be an adopted or foster child behind the door. The Duggars follow Gothard, and one of his big deals is being anti-adoption, because apparently "sinful" parents produce evil spawn, yackity yack. JB and Michelle are currently Gothardite royalty, and they know the TLC show will end sooner or later. I cannot see them offending Gothard and his followers by adopting a child, just to earn one more season on TV.

I'm more inclined to see the door as part of a construction project - doorway for a home they are refurbishing for their next oldest son as he prepares to court and eventually move out?

That one picture where they have a large red candle, what appear to be one or two large red vases and some silk flowers - what staging is that for? Lots of red, between the red door, candle, vases and flowers. Too late for a Valentine's tie in.

I think (hope) the door is to "open the door to the Bates family" - although I think it's highly suspicious that JB is nowhere to be seen, and I don't think J'chelle would be so delightedly standing by the door if it's to announce the Bates show.

~~~~~

On a separate note, Smuggar mocked us on a friend's instagram. The friend (calebwalsh) has a pic while driving, to which Smuggar posted: joshduggar Taking photos and driving is extremely dangerous!!!! Be extremely careful... Lol 15h

What a fucking schmuck asshole thing to say. I have no words for how much I hate Josh Duggar - playing on your damn iphone while driving is NO JOKE, JOSH. But I guess when you value your instagram likes and comments more than you value the lives of yourself and your family, then it's alright to take pictures and drive, right?

Oh well, you can only play with fire for so long before getting burned, asshole. Enjoy your prescious Hummer because one of these days it's going to be nothing but wreckage and you will be LUCKY if you get out alive - I tend not to tempt fate on a daily basis. You might want to consider that.

FYI Josh, you might want to look up the word schmuck becase I've never seen a better description for the likes of you: it means an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person, or one who is stupid or foolish.

I don't agree that there will be an adopted or foster child behind the door. The Duggars follow Gothard, and one of his big deals is being anti-adoption, because apparently "sinful" parents produce evil spawn, yackity yack. JB and Michelle are currently Gothardite royalty, and they know the TLC show will end sooner or later. I cannot see them offending Gothard and his followers by adopting a child, just to earn one more season on TV.

I also don't think there's any way that could be in the works and it would not have been leaked in some fashion. I don't think Famy could resist making some cryptic comment or wanting to share the awesomeness of her family by at least alluding to them saving an orphan or something. Plus if they were counting on having the child with them in time for next season, they would have to be pretty far along in the process by now. I doubt Michelle is ready to let go of the idea that her "mommy years" are over either. She's probably convinced herself that they have plenty of opportunities to come up with J'20 the old-fashioned way.

I'd be willing to bet the door is just a general TLC marketing gimmick for their fall line-up. I bet the door will open up to shots of another show, and those people will open a door to another show, and so on.

A courtship maybe?

A courtship maybe?

I was thinking that... Like it was the door to a new house they were building for someone who was about to get married?

There's a very, very graphic British PSA about texting and driving, maybe Josh should watch it sometime. But you know, Jesus has nothing better to do than watch over the Duggars, so Josh could probably fall asleep while driving and nothing would happen to him. Jesus take the wheel and all that.

That said, I'm shocked at the length of Michelle's skirt.

What a fucking schmuck asshole thing to say. I have no words for how much I hate Josh Duggar - playing on your damn iphone while driving is NO JOKE, JOSH. But I guess when you value your instagram likes and comments more than you value the lives of yourself and your family, then it's alright to take pictures and drive, right?

Oh well, you can only play with fire for so long before getting burned, asshole. Enjoy your prescious Hummer because one of these days it's going to be nothing but wreckage and you will be LUCKY if you get out alive - I tend not to tempt fate on a daily basis. You might want to consider that.

FYI Josh, you might want to look up the word schmuck becase I've never seen a better description for the likes of you: it means an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person, or one who is stupid or foolish.

Where I live some 20 yr-old douche posted a clip on youtube of himself driving 80km over the limit and doing other very dangerous stuff behind the wheel. A friend of his posted it on facebook where it ended up on the local TV news. A few days later the police found the guy and gave him tickets worth $1000 and I don't remember how many demerit points. :clap:

Wouldn't it be funny if a sheriff got wind of Josh's antics behind the wheel and payed him a friendly visit? After all, the coffers of Arkansas are likely in the red, and fines are a way for a city (or state) to make a bit of $$.

I'd love for it too happen to him. It would teach him a lesson.

My opinion on the Sarah Palin look-sorta-like is that maybe Josh is already having trouble in the erection department. Weight gain, blood pressure... Along that line. Probably the thrill of sticking it to a 'new' or 'different' woman might help a little.

Behind the red door.....

My second guess is that they are moving and opening a door onto their new life. IF they are moving then they are going to live in an urban environment. I would actually consider watching if that's what happened. After all, they seem completely confused about how people live in urban environments. I recall Michelle wondering how New York families bought groceries b/c there was no Walmart superstore anywhere (in the touristy areas that she saw) in NYC. I think she honestly couldn't fathom the idea of an urban grocery store or farmers markets or any of the other perfectly reasonable ways that Urbanites get their necessities. Heck, maybe they are moving (at least temporarily) to an WHOLE NEW COUNTRY!!! There is a part of me that would love to see them survive in a foreign capital like Mexico City or Rio or Paris or Jerusalem etc....

Well, I'm still a conspiracy theorist, thus I think he going to have to move to an urban environment because he is Santorum's choice for Vice President. I KNOW so not realty...but this is realty television. 8-)

I wonder at how hard it must be to "submit" to a man even when he is destroying your life and your children's lives. Even when that behavior is not outrightly abusive or violent. If he's spending money on a new truck and you have to scrimp and save to buy groceries or if you want to get something or go somewhere and he doesn't approve and you seethe while he does things you don't approve of etc...

Can't speak for everyone, but in my case, it did a number on my adrenal system. I've been divorced for 3 years (after 18 years of marriage) and still waiting to feel "normal."

I think I said this before, but can't remember. I will happily post a couple pics of my bumper from a little over a year ago when someone texting ran straight into the back of my car. It's not a joke. Luckily for my car, it was another small car and the speed limit was only about 35 so the damage, while bad, wasn't horrible. If I had been stuck by a Hummer going much faster, I imagine my trunk would have been damaged quite badly, if not smashed in. When you are driving a several ton machinery of metal and plastic, you can't be stupid. Not only is your life at risk, but anyone else in the vehicle and those in the cars around you as well.

My opinion on the Sarah Palin look-sorta-like is that maybe Josh is already having trouble in the erection department. Weight gain, blood pressure... Along that line. Probably the thrill of sticking it to a 'new' or 'different' woman might help a little.

Josh and Anna's sex life (or lack thereof) is a constant theme in your posts, what's "up" with that?

Josh and Anna's sex life (or lack thereof) is a constant theme in your posts, what's "up" with that?

I haven't read any other post from donks yet, but this one made me laugh!

'Constant'? No, not constant. But my dislike of Smuggar is pretty consistant. In another post (rght after the one you quoted I believe) I compared him to the Grimace from McDonalds.

Here's all my posts... Why not give 'em a glance, do the math. Get a percentage about my constance? I'm going to work on a few art projects so I don't have time to do it myself ;)

search.php?author_id=236&sr=posts

I sure hope that Smuggar has a life insurance of some kind to help Anna and the children! Unless Gothardism forbids life insurance, thinking that it somehow "tempts the fate" or some stupid reason. :roll: I read that some ultra-fundie Baptist sects forbids it, dunno about Gothard. The man forbids Cabbage Patch Kids doll of all things so I wouldn't put it past him...

If, God forbids (I dislike Smuggar but I don't wish his death), Anna becomes a young widow, she would probably end up moving in with JB, M and the rest of the bunch, or she could go back to her childhood home in FL. I could see Anna staying at their current home with one of the 4 eldest girls or JoyAnna moving in to help her for a while.

So Josh, stop eating so much if you don't want a heart attack before 30 and stop doing stupid stunts while driving!! :naughty:

My guess would be that Anna's fate depends on the show. If the show is still going she'd probably either move into the big house with the Duggars or stay in her current home with them helping her make ends meet. If the show is over then she'd pretty much be on her own and probably move back with her parents.

I also don't think there's any way that could be in the works and it would not have been leaked in some fashion. I don't think Famy could resist making some cryptic comment or wanting to share the awesomeness of her family by at least alluding to them saving an orphan or something. Plus if they were counting on having the child with them in time for next season, they would have to be pretty far along in the process by now. I doubt Michelle is ready to let go of the idea that her "mommy years" are over either. She's probably convinced herself that they have plenty of opportunities to come up with J'20 the old-fashioned way.

I'd be willing to bet the door is just a general TLC marketing gimmick for their fall line-up. I bet the door will open up to shots of another show, and those people will open a door to another show, and so on.

I have to agree with slickcat, it makes the most sense as any news the Duggars have would be shouted from the roof tops.

Them filming a promo confirms TLC's not giving up on the Duggar's just yet, I wonder what Jim Bob has promised to make them stick around :?

I wonder what Jim Bob has promised to make them stick around

The five oldest are simultaneously married? Or perhaps:

<>

ETA: Woman gets 5 years for text-messaging in vehicular manslaughter case

blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2012/03/woman-gets-5-years-for-text-messaging-vehicular-manslaughter.html

If Josh were to pass in an untimely manner... I think Anna would go back to her parents or at least her siblings. Being a J'slave would be the last thing she would want to do. She is half way there already, imagine if she was dependant on them?

She would take the kids and head for home, then she could be the happy DIL when she brings them up to see the grandparents but doesnt have to live there.

Them filming a promo confirms TLC's not giving up on the Duggar's just yet, I wonder what Jim Bob has promised to make them stick around :?

he probably promised

1) getting Juterus pregnant again until may

2) 3rd Smuggar-Smugette pregnancy.. (kind of boring though..)

3) 2 J'slaves married

4) JD courting Erin or Michaella (to promote the Bateses show too)

5) many many "interesting" field trips

6) if 1) doesn't happen they visit Anna's sister Esther and her family in Zambia to go baby-shopping adopt a new blessing

'Constant'? No, not constant. But my dislike of Smuggar is pretty consistant. In another post (rght after the one you quoted I believe) I compared him to the Grimace from McDonalds.

Here's all my posts... Why not give 'em a glance, do the math. Get a percentage about my constance? I'm going to work on a few art projects so I don't have time to do it myself ;)

search.php?author_id=236&sr=posts

Would love to oblige, but reading your posts once is a big enough pain in the ass, I'd rather forgo the brain shrinkage that a re-read would likely induce.

Dear TLC,

Please stop milking the Duggars. It only inflates Jim Blob's and ofJim Blob's ego. Oh, and Smuggar's. Can't forget him.

Sincerely,

weirdghostboo

I think I said this before, but can't remember. I will happily post a couple pics of my bumper from a little over a year ago when someone texting ran straight into the back of my car. It's not a joke. Luckily for my car, it was another small car and the speed limit was only about 35 so the damage, while bad, wasn't horrible. If I had been stuck by a Hummer going much faster, I imagine my trunk would have been damaged quite badly, if not smashed in. When you are driving a several ton machinery of metal and plastic, you can't be stupid. Not only is your life at risk, but anyone else in the vehicle and those in the cars around you as well.

About a year ago, a mom and child were struck by a car as they crossed in a crosswalk down the street from my son's school. The young woman driving the car was a college student, and apparently was texting at the time or just before the accident happened. It was approaching dusk. The woman was seriously injured, and the little girl died.

Sadly, or maybe predictably (I don't know), the young woman was given probation. She happened to be white, young, attractive and had a good attorney. So she got off fairly lightly for accidentally causing the death of a child. Smuggar is an ignorant fool.

Archived