IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

So much this.

What I find even more hypocritical and annoying, and no one ever seems to call them out on this, is the circumstances of Josie's birth.

She was rushed in for an emergency C-Section because her blood pressure was dangerously high, and the doctors could not regulate it. So her life was in danger. However, given Josie's gestational age, there was absolutely no guarantee that the baby would survive. Still there was no hesitation- they went ahead in order to save Michelle.

She blathers on about how she would lay down her life to save a baby, yet when the chips were down, she did not hesitate to save herself. I know it's all moot because Josie survived, but at the time, there was a very real possibility that she would not.

I agree and yet they still spout the garbage that they will do everything to prevent you from being able to save your own life in the same situation.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, this might still be obvious to the non-newbies but it needs to be said...

Forget the Duggars' notion of all their children being gifts from god, it's plain to see that they view their fetuses as children, only that the bun needs to stay in the oven before the child can play/do chores/"learn" with its siblings. This kind of thinking has been featured in recent 19KAC episodes where Mullet thinks is just another walk in the park. Does anyone else think that they've finally changed their thinking or are they going to try for a few more children?

The whole thing just reminds me of George Carlin (one of my favorite rants):

AUGH!!! Why don't people learn?!?!?

d43b39b46d4311e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

1 - "Thumbs up" signs in pictures are for douchebags

2 - Yes Joshie, we know that there is only "one way"

And voting for Smug for pres? :shock: No Fing Way. But Smugs didn't say it, a follower did, but Josh seems to be in a rush to get there with his eating habits and poor driving habits.

valdezmom There's only "one way" to get to heaven 1h.

kathobi Ha ha @valdezmom true! I was thinking Presidential Campaign 2032? President Duggar? Hmm... What do you say @joshduggar ? @mackynziesmom would make a great First Lady and I'm not even Anerican but would vote for you if I was! :-) 57min.

kathobi *American - too early in the morning for me! lol 56min.

» LOGIN to Instagram to like or post comment on this photo!

I just hope he'g got a new suit that fits for this round of campaigning.

Does Walmart sell Expand-O-Slacks? There must be a mens verson of maternity pants out there somewhere. :lol:

Does Walmart sell Expand-O-Slacks? There must be a mens verson of maternity pants out there somewhere. :lol:

Pants are obviously men's clothing, so the purpose of the "maternity pants" (so-called because of sympathy weight gain that occurs when a man's wife is pregnant) is to accommodate expanding man bellies. . .

Pants are obviously men's clothing, so the purpose of the "maternity pants" (so-called because of sympathy weight gain that occurs when a man's wife is pregnant) is to accommodate expanding man bellies. . .

This seriously made me laugh out loud...not good when the office I am working at is super quiet. Glad I can't see the weird looks I am probably getting.

And voting for Smug for pres? :shock: No Fing Way. But Smugs didn't say it, a follower did, but Josh seems to be in a rush to get there with his eating habits and poor driving habits.

When was the last time a president didn't have a college degree? pre-1900? and before then it was extensive military experience. Josh has neither.

Also do the Duggars (JimBob and Josh) realize the blue suit and red tie and extra hairspray is 1985. I'm sure Mitt could afford whatever clothes he wants, but when out on the trail you see him in a white shirt with sleeves rolled up and nice jeans. Please TLC do a cross over with Jimbob and Josh with what not to wear. I surprised Josh hasn't bought a bunch of sweater vests to match his idol.

Seriously, though, what is up with the fawning, adoring followers? I'm sorry, but I just can't see any redeeming qualities in him.

957d1c786d5d11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarThis is how we roll! Bought two sets of rims for the road. I'm still working... @rdchatman 2h.

[ @ ]_ashton_ Is it just me or is @bobbyballinger in this picture? 2h.

[ @ ]emcphfam There's Hudson Jr, Joseph, I'm not sure who that other person is, @bobbyballinger , and @thelonehubert 2h.

[ @ ]kynzii124 Wow little models 1h

This is kinda creeping me out...

Wow this thread is crazy long. Took me awhile to work my way through Part 1 then Part 2.

I can't believe the crap that Josh eats... seriously, why hasn't he figured out that he is trashing his body. His body has got to be telling him it isn't happy with him. I know when I eat lots of fast food in a week my body retaliates the next week.

Josh is looking even more unhealthy than usual in the last few days. He's so pale and puffy. His face looks like the face of an extremely ill person.

It's like a fundie boy band. New Kids on the Pew? NSyncwithJesus?

It's like a fundie boy band. New Kids on the Pew? NSyncwithJesus?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Who let the Mormon in? The one on the far left is a dead ringer for an Elder.

Wow, we haven't seen any food pics for 2 or 3 days! Shocking! How will I go on without knowing what Joshie had for dinner?

Wow, we haven't seen any food pics for 2 or 3 days! Shocking! How will I go on without knowing what Joshie had for dinner?

Well, we know he had cracker barrel for lunch...

e8711a606d4411e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Pawn shop tires? Yeah, nice and safe.

Josh does have Moobs. He'll be able to sympathy nurse #3.

Who let the Mormon in? The one on the far left is a dead ringer for an Elder.

:lol: That was my first thought too! I see pairs of missionaries on their bikes around here all the time. I feel bad for them in the summer when it's over 100.

Pawn shop tires? Yeah, nice and safe.

Josh does have Moobs. He'll be able to sympathy nurse #3.

Well, Josh has shown us time and time again that he's ALL about safety... that's why he keeps showing us pictures that he takes while driving (and I'm assuming that he posts them while driving too) and then cracks jokes about how DANGEROUS it is...

What a tool.

Josh Duggar wants us all to know he worked very hard for the Santorum campaign. There might be some angry thoughts in Duggar minds tonight. Nightline just did a story about a family with 19 children who are the type of conservative Christian making Santorum a frontrunner.... the Bates family. What are the odds, ABC credits a family with 19 kids with Rick Santorum's primary victories, and it's NOT yours. :oops:

Archived