IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Oh mylanta, please let the door symbolize them getting kicked out of the TLC family for good. Please TLC, no more Duggars! You've managed to cancel other crappy shows, like Kate Plus 8, I don't understand why you insist on keeping them on your channel

PS. If this is a sign that you plan on canceling the Duggars, do not, whatever you do, do a branch off featuring AssNugget's family. I will file a lawsuit for emotional distress.

Smuggar looks gigantic. He's got an 8 month old food baby growing in him. ew.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle got a new outfit for the pic with the door - that's the shortest skirt I've seen her in, besides her "modestwear" swimsuit. She looks quite good, but wish she'd let her hair be more natural.

All the girls seem to be in much shorter skirts. And I just LUV Josie's curls!!!

As for the red door, Imma guess Anna must be pregnant, but we all know that already.

She does look pretty good there. To bad she is stuck with Smuggar and could never hope to do as much as Palin.

:shock: I said something nice about that bitch Palin, I must go wash my mouth out.

this pic confused me I thought for a minute he was saying she was a Anna look-a-like. I can see it is Anna but she looks like she had a make over or something I like the look.

All the girls seem to be in much shorter skirts. And I just LUV Josie's curls!!!

As for the red door, Imma guess Anna must be pregnant, but we all know that already.

The best story line would be...opening the door to let so many J'slaves move out, school, live life. Or if they say the are closing the door on having more children now they are going to focus on being grandparents!!

LOL reality will be -- maybe the family is doing a project this summer ..build Anna and Josh a bigger house so JD can have his? Maybe they are doing a spin off series on home improvement and we watch them build the house.. that is the door to the house that god blessed them with.

or what if....they adopting a bunch of kids and thats whos behind the door.

Or they are closing the door for TLC and the fans because JB is running for VP - ok wishful thinking

The Duggars are assembled around the door, and after editing, it will open to reveal the Bates (perhaps TLC is filming them with a door as well). Or maybe it's just a welcome to the Bates, but TLC told the Duggars it was for summer promos to avoid trouble.

This. Five bucks says some Bates are behind that door.

Anyone else think the Duggars (especially Michelle) will resent the Bates' getting a show too? (Apologies if this has been discussed here or on the other thread; I haven't read them all.)

This is the first time I remember seeing one of the boys holding a baby. Is that Joseph? Seems to me like they might be paying attention to the criticism.

I have no idea what this thing is (I'm keeping the post seperate so the pics can be discussed individually)

324dd5666bd211e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

I'm curious about that red shrine on the floor...can barely see it with that huge ass track camera. What are they going to do with it inside? Makes no sense.

Also, have we EVER seen Mullet in such a SHORT skirt? This is the closest we've been to her knees since they failed to black them out when she was wakeboarding.

The Brady Bunch stair bit was really disturbing. I'm sure the crew set that up as a joke since only Boob and Mullet might have some memories of those Friday nights in the early 70's, or on TV everyday after school when they went into syndication (I think the BB has never failed to be on the air, somewhere, since it was canceled).

What's the deal with Anna and glasses? They must belong to someone else and she wanted to channel Palin, but then again, her sister Rebekah is a full-time glasses wearer, so maybe she needs them but doesn't wear them. I can relate. I only wear mine to read books since I can increase font sizes on the computer and other wireless devices.

eta: red doors are all the rage. Even if it's not the Duggars' new front door, it's relatable since so many people have consciously changed their doors of late (I thought it had to do with the Colonial look, but I could be mistaken...we mostly have Victorians and Craftsmans around here). But even if it's not a real door but will swing open to reveal an "IT'S A BOY/GIRL!" cake for Anna's obvious pregnancy (she's either quite overweight or is at the point where she had a gender confirmation - and they WERE home most of last week for her to get to the doctor's).

Seriously, I think her pregnancy is going be season whatever-the-hell number. Not like we have anyone courting; that Hackel girl must have been deemed unacceptable, haven't seen her around for quite some time. And we all know that the girls are going NOWHERE. Oh well, on the positive side, they won't have 80 million blessings for the rest of us to support when TLC goes away and their helpmeet can't make the rent and all the trees in a 50 mile radius have been trimmed or taken down (although I think you'd have to be a licensed arborist to do that...legally).

I think we're reading too much into the door thing. Maybe it's got nothing to do with the Duggars at all - maybe it's to unify all their shows, like, "Here's our weird-ass people in the neighborhood!" to the tune of that song from Sesame Street and there's some weird zoomy shot to doors opening and the various families.

This is the first time I remember seeing one of the boys holding a baby. Is that Joseph? Seems to me like they might be paying attention to the criticism.

Actually, I want to say John David and maybe Joseph have been photographed holding the babies on occasion (either in a carrier on on their own) since the very beginning. I think that's one of the reasons people assumed John David was "softer" and less smug.

I think we're reading too much into the door thing. Maybe it's got nothing to do with the Duggars at all - maybe it's to unify all their shows, like, "Here's our weird-ass people in the neighborhood!" to the tune of that song from Sesame Street and there's some weird zoomy shot to doors opening and the various families.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The door is probably the summer promo "shtick" for every show.

eb5f171a6bda11e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

Anna going for a palin look? I have to admit I kinda like it.

She looks really cute here. I'm glad she got rid of the crunchy perm/straight bangs combo she had when they first started courting.

She looks really cute here. I'm glad she got rid of the crunchy perm/straight bangs combo she had when they first started courting.

Really cute? Not seeing that.

Although having just watched that HBO movie about Palin, if Anna is going for the Total Mental Breakdown Look, I'd say she's nailed it.

I'm curious about that red shrine on the floor...can barely see it with that huge ass track camera. What are they going to do with it inside? Makes no sense.

It's on the counter - you have to look to the side to see the edges, the other end just blends in with the floor. Just looks like a decoration and someone's cookies.

I could swear red doors were once associated with houses of ill-repute, along with red lights. I may be wrong. But if I'm not, then that's all kinds of hilarious.

Okay, no reference to bad meanings, but still ones that are amusing in Duggar context:

Albert Einstein painted his door red because he couldn't recognize his house without it.
The graduates of the SODRT may need this tip.

A red front door means mortgage-free. In Scotland, homeowners would paint their front door red to signify that they had paid off their mortgage.
Paid for in CASH, beeyotch!!!

for the family aka not TLC approved.

Well isn't JB always trying to lose weight? Maybe they're opening to door to the new "slim" JimBob???

I agree. She looks alot better with 'Palin' look. :)

Well isn't JB always trying to lose weight? Maybe they're opening to door to the new "slim" JimBob???

In the comments, Josh says that JB is the one taking the photo (with the phone, I presume). Just in their off-time.

I think (hope) the door is to "open the door to the Bates family" - although I think it's highly suspicious that JB is nowhere to be seen, and I don't think J'chelle would be so delightedly standing by the door if it's to announce the Bates show.

~~~~~

On a separate note, Smuggar mocked us on a friend's instagram. The friend (calebwalsh) has a pic while driving, to which Smuggar posted: joshduggar Taking photos and driving is extremely dangerous!!!! Be extremely careful... Lol 15h

I think (hope) the door is to "open the door to the Bates family" - although I think it's highly suspicious that JB is nowhere to be seen, and I don't think J'chelle would be so delightedly standing by the door if it's to announce the Bates show.

~~~~~

On a separate note, Smuggar mocked us on a friend's instagram. The friend (calebwalsh) has a pic while driving, to which Smuggar posted: joshduggar Taking photos and driving is extremely dangerous!!!! Be extremely careful... Lol 15h

I disagree, if they have to do it for the paycheck Michelle will stay sweet on the outside and raving mad on the inside, as I suspect she has been doing since she heard about The Bates being filmed, and every time she hears Kelly is knocked up. She has to play nice, it's in her contract and the Duggars need their meal ticket.

I bet it's a tie in ad for the Bate's or something along those lines.

That's why TLC told the Duggars it was for summer promos. :D

Josh told Instagram followers that this was for TLC summer promos and JB was taking the picture. I wouldn't put it past TLC to tell the Duggars one thing to keep the peace, while secretly planning something much different.

Behind the red door.....

I would bet that it will be their new adopted child. They have been criticized from the start about birthing so many children when there are so many orphans that need families. And as horrid as their family is it is a much better situation than foster care or living in some third world orphanage. Behind that door is some kid (I think an older child) from one of their mission trips to South America. Or a they are welcoming an entire family into their home or property and will show how that family integrates into the Duggar world.

But my money is on an orphan or two.

My second guess is that they are moving and opening a door onto their new life. IF they are moving then they are going to live in an urban environment. I would actually consider watching if that's what happened. After all, they seem completely confused about how people live in urban environments. I recall Michelle wondering how New York families bought groceries b/c there was no Walmart superstore anywhere (in the touristy areas that she saw) in NYC. I think she honestly couldn't fathom the idea of an urban grocery store or farmers markets or any of the other perfectly reasonable ways that Urbanites get their necessities. Heck, maybe they are moving (at least temporarily) to an WHOLE NEW COUNTRY!!! There is a part of me that would love to see them survive in a foreign capital like Mexico City or Rio or Paris or Jerusalem etc....

Ok, Josh and his "extremely dangerous, be extremely careful" comment makes me wonder... What happens to Anna and the kids when fatass kills himself texting-picture taking-posting while driving (provided of course she and the kids aren't killed with him)?

Can you imagine Anna's fear when she's sitting int he car with her two children and Josh starts texting and driving? Unlike a normal couple she has to be submissive and let him do as he will... So she's not telling him to stop putting their children in danger, she has to just sit there and swallow her fear.

I bet she hates seeing her husband eating like there's no tomorrow too... but again, she can't say anything. Telling him to start eating healthy or requesting that he save money by eating the sandwich she packed for him instead of going to steak and shake would also be out of boudns because that's not submissive.

I wonder at how hard it must be to "submit" to a man even when he is destroying your life and your children's lives. Even when that behavior is not outrightly abusive or violent. If he's spending money on a new truck and you have to scrimp and save to buy groceries or if you want to get something or go somewhere and he doesn't approve and you seethe while he does things you don't approve of etc...

Archived