IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Was Josh and his family in Kansas?

no they went with Rick to Mo. Karen Santorum was speaking in Wichita for her husband. Looks like they won here..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a real shocker. Everyone I know who lives in KS does so becuase it's cheap. They're typically the sliver of democrats at their polling places. KS is about as red as Utah (they still have their side of KC to house the libruls), maybe not quite as red as OK, which is the reddest of the red.

Does he realize some people leave home when they are 18 for college or military? That people move away for jobs? What would he think of me went to college in Mass grad school in NY (though I would not put it on my car), I live in Utah and my car is frequently seen in California.

Did the owner of the blue truck give permission to have his tags posted all over the internet?

For me at least its not even about the fact that he's eating out a lot or being an ignoramus. Its that he and JB&M go on national television and basically tell everyone that they are superior to the rest of us. Then he posts these photos of disgusting fast food which shows that they don't even try to live up to the standard that they are comparing the rest of us too. They wax poetic about frugality and being sinless. But, gluttony is a sin and Josh is a great example of it in action.

Yes. The hypocrisy of talking about "buying used and save the difference" and living debt free, being modest, setting a good example for others - then contrasted with Josh's life: drives a Hummer and a sports car (both of which scream LOOK AT ME!, i.e., not modest), eats out all the time (certainly not frugal), eats out all the time (not treating his body like a temple, but more like a trash dump), poor work ethic, makes fun of others, including those with special needs, and I've yet to see him "buy used" and save anything. He seems to be going through his TLC money as fast as it comes in.

Josh's life choices demonstrate why the Gothard/Duggar way of raising children tends to have very poor results overall.

no they went with Rick to Mo. Karen Santorum was speaking in Wichita for her husband. Looks like they won here..

They won some of the delegates, little does buttnugget know that the number of delegates he won is based on the final votes and Mitts performance.

What the hell is Josh gunna do when the gravy train runs out (and shortly, but the looks of it) and he's got 3 kids under 4 and 1/2 a business?

I don't think Josh is an example of how fundie children turn out. He's just a selfish prick, just like his parents are. The other J children I think will turn out better.

Looks like Joy actually uses her account to comment from time to time. Nice to see Joy's got friends.

I felt so happy for Joy when I looked at those pics. She gets to hang out with female friends her own age. I wish she could do that more often.

I was just looking through the last few weeks of Josh's Instagram pictures.

In 3 weeks, he has 24 posts dedicated to food, and only 4 of those were made by Anna and eaten at home.

These posts include Chick Fil A, pizza, pasta, burritos, McDonald's, burgers, flaming queso, and cakes.

Other than us, the FJ snarkers who love the food posts simply to blast Josh and his unhealthy lifestyle, WHO THE HELL CARES? Do any of you post pictures of what you're eating on a daily basis? Do you think anybody really, truly gives a crap about your daily eating habits? How inflated can this boy's ego be to post such mundane things, on a daily basis? Things like food, and his business signs, road signs, blurry shots of cars at night, inside a hardware store - but I guess when EACH of his posts are getting multiple glowing comments and 30-40 likes, that might give him the impression that people care?! lol

Sob, you mean you don't care about the tuna salad sandwich I had for dinner and don't want a picture of it? How insensative!

There is a running gag in my family that whenever we see a Subaru, we play "Lesbian or Geologist?"

As both, I plan on getting one when I graduate.

A lesbian or a Subaru? I guess either one would be a great graduation gift! :D

The poster on the instagram page with Joy spelled "Courageous" as "Courages" twice. I get it from a phonetic standpoint but in those two words the emphasis is on a different syllable. Courageous = second syllable; Courages = first syllable.

Sob, you mean you don't care about the tuna salad sandwich I had for dinner and don't want a picture of it? How insensative!

Ah, not to worry, Ive since seen the light. I will not only give you two big thumbs up (or in the case of instagram, I'll click on the little heart to like it) but I'll also post a glowing comment about how awesome it looks and how it must have been so deliciously tasty that I'm drooling with jealousy.

See? I DO care about your lunch!

A lesbian or a Subaru? I guess either one would be a great graduation gift! :D

Alecto-

my husband wants plates that say "SOIL", lol. I've seen "Rockdoc" before as well. And my favorite "concert".

The poster on the instagram page with Joy spelled "Courageous" as "Courages" twice. I get it from a phonetic standpoint but in those two words the emphasis is on a different syllable. Courageous = second syllable; Courages = first syllable.

Could just be autocorrect on her phone. Plus that kid is like 13.

I have a question about broom ball, is it ice hocky for folks that are too cheap to buy the equipment? I'm really clueless on it.

I have a question about broom ball, is it ice hocky for folks that are too cheap to buy the equipment? I'm really clueless on it.

Or maybe for kids who don't know how to skate?

I'm mostly clueless, but I think there are actual broomball sticks - actual equipment.

Sorry I was being lazy :oops: I just did a google and its a real game from Canada and has been around since 1909. Who wouldda thunk it huh?

Oh yeah, broomball is a real thing. We played it for gym in elementary school sometimes. It's pretty fun actually.

They called broomball "poor man's hockey" on the episode, but from what I understand it isn't necessarily for po' folks. The ball is rubber, and filled with water. The sticks (technically paddles) are either wood or aluminum, with a rubber wedge- shaped end. (OT This game isn't for little girls, either. The balls and sticks hurt if you get hit. I'm currently sporting a 7 inch welt from a run-in last night with a cracked ball.) If you want to buy your own equipment, the balls are $17, and I bet the paddles are even more expensive. There's a little bit more balance to play in street shoes, but I've still seen plenty of guys wipe out.

OT This game isn't for little girls

:roll:

I was a girl of twelve when I started playing field hockey, long before high tech shin guards were invented. I had my nose puddled with a flying ball when I was 17. Back in those days the balls were wooden cores, sheathed in copper with a goatskin cover.

They called broomball "poor man's hockey" on the episode, but from what I understand it isn't necessarily for po' folks. The ball is rubber, and filled with water. The sticks (technically paddles) are either wood or aluminum, with a rubber wedge- shaped end. (OT This game isn't for little girls, either. The balls and sticks hurt if you get hit. I'm currently sporting a 7 inch welt from a run-in last night with a cracked ball.) If you want to buy your own equipment, the balls are $17, and I bet the paddles are even more expensive. There's a little bit more balance to play in street shoes, but I've still seen plenty of guys wipe out.

hum aside from the little girls comments (what about little boys?) Hockey is crazy expensive, aside from necessitating access to an arena, there's the skates, the helmets and protections for everywhere (including the neck for non professionals at least in Québec) etc.

He did not say, it's sports for the poor (which actually is soccer, the one even without the shoes, but just a ball), he said it's hockey for the poor... ie the only form of hockey they can afford...

:roll:

I was a girl of twelve when I started playing field hockey, long before high tech shin guards were invented. I had my nose puddled with a flying ball when I was 17. Back in those days the balls were wooden cores, sheathed in copper with a goatskin cover.

Yeah, you and Sophie make a good point. There are rougher sports/games, and I forget that. Guess I thought I needed to validate myself, or something. :oops: *mental note*

Archived