IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Gotta love how a lot of pro-lifers are unaware or choose to ignore that a lot of women who have abortions are a)married & b) mothers already. The wait for marriage rhetoric isn't going to help them at all

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josh Duggar wants us all to know he worked very hard for the Santorum campaign. There might be some angry thoughts in Duggar minds tonight. Nightline just did a story about a family with 19 children who are the type of conservative Christian making Santorum a frontrunner.... the Bates family. What are the odds, ABC credits a family with 19 kids with Rick Santorum's primary victories, and it's NOT yours. :oops:

Someone really needs to tweet that to buttnugget.

Birth control is used for health reasons. If a woman has heavy bleeding or doesn`t have it each month etc. Or if a parent knows that they carry a terrible genetic disease and can`t have child because of it.

Josh Duggar wants us all to know he worked very hard for the Santorum campaign. There might be some angry thoughts in Duggar minds tonight. Nightline just did a story about a family with 19 children who are the type of conservative Christian making Santorum a frontrunner.... the Bates family. What are the odds, ABC credits a family with 19 kids with Rick Santorum's primary victories, and it's NOT yours. :oops:

This. Is. Hilarious.

How do we not have a lol joshie thread! This must be fixed!

Coming Right up- stay tuned, Meow is on ze case!

Who let the Mormon in? The one on the far left is a dead ringer for an Elder.

So, will their first song will be...

Who let the Mormon out, who, who, who

Sorry, that was really tasteless but I heard the song in my head as soon as I read this.

Does Walmart sell Expand-O-Slacks? There must be a mens verson of maternity pants out there somewhere. :lol:

Pajama jeans!

HFoGg_aJYkM

Also featured at the end of the classic short film, Kid Farm.

Who let the Mormon in? The one on the far left is a dead ringer for an Elder.

Probably in ATI. At least that is how ATI guys dressed back in the 80's and 90's. And yes, they did look just like Mormons. LOL

It's like a fundie boy band. New Kids on the Pew? NSyncwithJesus?

Second from the right is totally the "bad boy" of the group, look at that stance!

Gotta love how a lot of pro-lifers are unaware or choose to ignore that a lot of women who have abortions are a)married & b) mothers already. The wait for marriage rhetoric isn't going to help them at all

Exactly! In college in a sociology class I had an oppurtunity to visit a clinic. I was leary at first but I am glad I did see what it was like. That was my first shock how many married women where there. There were several that were in their 50's and shocked to be pregnant, some in very abusive relationships, some with medical problems. It was not full of 16 year old girls. In fact there was only 1 high school age girl there that day.

Second from the right is totally the "bad boy" of the group, look at that stance!

It the second from the right Bobby the one that is running for some office in Arkansas and has a bunch of kids already?

http://abcnews.go.com/watch/nightline/S ... t-at-widow

BWAHHAHAHAH

ecd85af26e1411e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Just got my new iPhone lenses in the mail! Oh yeah! 19min

So good to see he's hard at work, as always! Bonus that with his new "lenses" he'll be posting more bullshit for us to play with !

Notice the ebil Teevee mounted on the wall.

Pajama jeans!

HFoGg_aJYkM

Also featured at the end of the classic short film, Kid Farm.

Not gonna lie, I totally want those. lol

Thats funny.... did they get the name wrong or are they really talking about the Bates? I haven't seen that family out with him like much like the Duggars.. but thats thanks to Josh

Nightline did a story about the Bates. I found it hilarious that ABC said what Josh has been dying to hear (that a family with 19 kids is helping Santorum win votes), except it wasn't being said about his family.

The Bates have been campaining for Santorum too (just google Bates Santorum, never google Santorum alone), but haven't given us an Instagram to witness it.

I noticed he finally responded to the comments about the guy with the weed shirt! Took him long enough!

I actually dont see the pic anymore. Do you have a screen cap of the new comments?

I actually dont see the pic anymore. Do you have a screen cap of the new comments?

Yeah, I don't see it either. Looks like he took it down.

weed.png

So Josh Duggar wants us to forget that he posted a pic supporting the legalization of marijuana while supporting Rick Santorum for president?

Good fucking luck with that, smuggly.

Darn I just looked he did take it down. Late last night he posted something like "guys I am NOT for the legalization of marijuana, I am against ALL drugs (something to that effect)! Rick Santorum is also AGAINST legalization of marijuana. The point of this picture was to point out that even though this man disagreed with Rick on this one issue he was willing to put it aside and still pull for the best candidate"! The pic and comment was still there about 1am.

I should of took a screen cap!

I noticed he put up new pics I didn't see yesterday.. I can't tell at what place they are standing in line getting food, I see Michelle in the green shirt! Then they are at the big house eating maybe thats a old photo he just uploaded? A shot of the TLC camera crew...so are they back home and filming or is it a old photo? I don't know how to add photo's here from instagram on my phone.

A resent pic of Josie and Josiah who always cracks me up!! He is so unlike the other kids!

Darn I just looked he did take it down. Late last night he posted something like "guys I am NOT for the legalization of marijuana, I am against ALL drugs (something to that effect)! Rick Santorum is also AGAINST legalization of marijuana. The point of this picture was to point out that even though this man disagreed with Rick on this one issue he was willing to put it aside and still pull for the best candidate"! The pic and comment was still there about 1am.

I should of took a screen cap!

I noticed he put up new pics I didn't see yesterday.. I can't tell at what place they are standing in line getting food, I see Michelle in the green shirt! Then they are at the big house eating maybe thats a old photo he just uploaded? A shot of the TLC camera crew...so are they back home and filming or is it a old photo? I don't know how to add photo's here from instagram on my phone.

A resent pic of Josie and Josiah who always cracks me up!! He is so unlike the other kids!

That is their house! They had take out for dinner and ate it home. Still not a healthy meal but from the right place, i would knock my grandmother down to get to eat chinese food.

Archived