IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Take out for so many! They've come a long way from their first specials where they would only occasionally eat spaghetti out when kids would eat free.

WTF Smuggar, you need special lenses for your phone so you can take wide angle shots of your food? I wonder if Jim Bob is horribly embarrassed of the son he has raised. I'm guessing he paid Apple full price for those. Maybe Smuggar just hates his parents so much that he just doesn't give a fuck?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is their house! They had take out for dinner and ate it home. Still not a healthy meal but from the right place, i would knock my grandmother down to get to eat chinese food.

You couldn't pay me to eat what is considered Chinese food in buttfuck Arkansas. Then again, I'm a spoiled-ass food snob with four great places (who do take-out) within 4 blocks of me. :mrgreen:

Good to see Josie is eating some solid foods. Sucks that TLC is actually TAPING them eating. Snore.

23c815986e3811e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

[ @ ]jesus_freak1234 Will u say hi to jill for me @joshduggar 1h.

[ @ ]1drewful I dont know if that's Jessa or Jinger but she's just sitting there like 'No pictures for me' lol. 59min.

[ @ ]its_just_abby@1drewful thats Jinger 52min

Scary much? They're still filming... sadness... :cry:

Oh wow... he's at it now!

4e1c48c86e3811e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Josiah

I do not think this is what Michelle meant when she referred to their efforts to "draw people to their countenance."

So, TLC is willing to cancel "All American Muslim" due to low ratings, yet, they're willing to keep these nut jobs' show continue to film? Unless TLC is purposely throwing them under the bus, this is down right outrageous.

I have a feeling that Smuggar's latest pics with the film crew is a big "Fuck you, we're here to stay bitches!" to us.

Oh wow... he's at it now!

4e1c48c86e3811e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Josiah

Oh my... I am going to have nightmares tonight. I know this is Josiah, but my first thought was this is what Anna sees when Joshie leans in for a kiss. Ewww.

Oh my... I am going to have nightmares tonight. I know this is Josiah, but my first thought was this is what Anna sees when Joshie leans in for a kiss. Ewww.

He has really good teeth!

So, TLC is willing to cancel "All American Muslim" due to low ratings, yet, they're willing to keep these nut jobs' show continue to film? Unless TLC is purposely throwing them under the bus, this is down right outrageous.

I have a feeling that Smuggar's latest pics with the film crew is a big "Fuck you, we're here to stay bitches!" to us.

I think you're right. A massive influx of pictures of high sodium (yet yummy) food they brought in (instead of cooking) while being filmed.

c24040166e3711e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

605af2d86e3711e181bd12313817987b_6.jpg

Josie is so cute! I swear she doesn't look like any of the other J'Kids. Love that Curly hair too.

f4467b206e3711e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

db91dd546e3711e181bd12313817987b_6.jpg

c24040166e3711e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

605af2d86e3711e181bd12313817987b_6.jpg

123a42b66e3711e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

Can anyone make out what Michelle is carrying? Looks like a bag of paper plates or something I can't quite make it out. How much do you think all that take out costed them? If they were filming maybe TLC footed the bill. I was so hoping they were done with the Duggars.

It looks like foam plates which are 1000 times worse.

You couldn't pay me to eat what is considered Chinese food in buttfuck Arkansas. Then again, I'm a spoiled-ass food snob with four great places (who do take-out) within 4 blocks of me. :mrgreen:

To get the best American Chinese food is the same places to get the best American Mexican food. They use a lot of the same spices and markets that cater to those needs. But suprisingly enough, my 2nd sister up said the very best American Cjinese food she ever had was in Alaska. :shock:

On Josiah's picture someone commented see you next month. If you look at that person's profile they are in some sort of uniform at and ISD adminstartion building in TX? Is this something to do with Alert training or reprogramming?

If you look at the ceiling on the full shot of the dining table , look at all the extra filming lights they have installed on the ceiling. I remember Jon Gosselin talking about the brights lights TLC installed all over the house.

Can't the Duggars get a baby chair that does NOT have duct tape on it? Certainly they have $50 for a new high chair?

I do not think this is what Michelle meant when she referred to their efforts to "draw people to their countenance."

Best quote ever!!!

Woah. I can see Jill's collarbone. Those outfits are not very flattering though; The stripes on Jill's shirt makes her hips look REALLY wide.

The stripes on Jill's shirt makes her hips look REALLY wide.

Maybe they're trying to attract suitors by showing off their "birthin' hips"

I'm not knocking the girl cause God knows I'd love to have her shape but I think Jill does have wide hips. I noticed some time ago in the episode where Boob was hopping a ride with a visiting family to go somewhere and Jessa suggested he ask Jill along so she could get out awhile. When Jill was told to run get her stuff, when she turned and headed towards the steps, is when I noticed she might have some junk in her trunk. lol. (meant in a good way). I think alot of people noticed and commented on her dirty feet during that episode but her hips is what I noticed. I have no idea why.

It may just be the lens, but I think alot of the girls and Joseph are looking very thin these days. As stated above, Jills collar bone is so prominent and their arms seem so thin. I noticed this because Josh doesn't look thin in the pic with Jill and Jessa but they really do to me. Also in the skydiving episode way back with Jessa, she looked to be extremely thin in that jump suit. I hope if it's intentional that it's a health choice and not a consequence of the lifestyle. I know I'd be run ragged if I had the schedule and responsibility those girls had. When I was younger and stressed, I lost weight like a freight train and I wondered if that might be a reason behind why some of them look so thin to me. Or is it just me who thinks this way? lol.

The girls may also just be hyper-aware of their weight because they're on TV.. I know if I was being filmed and photographed CONSTANTLY it would probably stress me out about my weight, and I'm in my late 20s. Had I been a teenager under that kind of scrutiny, you best believe I'd be eschewing the TTC and fretting about any extra pounds. It makes me sad for them. Being a teenage girl is hard enough without that kind of in your face media scrutiny 24/7.

I'm gonna post this here because I know this is the 1 place Smuggar definitely reads.

Watched the rerun this morning: the Anna 1st pregnancy one. You went to Dr. Sarver and had an ultrasound " to make decisions".

What decisions, Josh? I mean, you said it. I didn't make it up.

Archived