IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

joshhigh.jpg

I'll just note that a "24" is police code for a psychologically unstable person.

Haha! Is someone making an LOL Smuggar or LOL Smuggs?

Also is there a girl in jeans in that picture behind them??

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: That girl looks ridiculously out of place.

The dramaz on the pot picture are hilarious. I haven't lurked on Josh's instagram in weeks and dare I say it was kind of exciting to see some action going on over there besides another picture of Chik-Fil-A.

emcphfam is a ________. I can't even find the word.

Her current picture on instagram is comparing Kony to Abortion and how abortion is worse.

:x

Ooh wow, I didn't realize before that she's one of the "real life" friends that comments on Joshie's instagram. Yes I agree that most recent picture of hers is awful, and your response to her was perfect. I can't help thinking she's too young to be so... adamant about something that's obviously been spoon fed to her.

Who is the "friend?" I'm out of the loop there.

I'm usually good with linking, but this one required a screen grab

weed.png

WOW. Does Josh have any idea what weed is? Its not lettuce. Totally not commenting on the legality or whether it should be legalized (this thread is long enough) but fucktard doesnt drink... doesnt smoke... thinks women shouldnt use BC... but weed is totes kool?

This MUST be an LOL Smuggar. Look at the dude in the background. Could well be our Smugs :lol:

eta: w/r/t the "24" pic...Smugs is more a "5150," methinks.

Ignoring the part about Obama ruining our country, I would actually argue that the war on drugs does far more damage to the US than drugs could ever do. But such nuanced views require analysis beyond knee-jerk political rhetoric, so it's obviously beyond Smuggar & friends.

Mainly, I get so sick of this whole "all drugs are evil" thing. I smoke pot very rarely, but even before I lit my first bowl I was well aware that weed is so vastly different than things like meth and heroin, putting them in the same category is ridiculous. These dumbasses need to actually examine the world they're living in. I'm not saying buy a bong and become a Deadhead, but maybe meet someone who has smoked pot. Even medicinal pot users would work. LEARN SOMETHING!

Ooh wow, I didn't realize before that she's one of the "real life" friends that comments on Joshie's instagram. Yes I agree that most recent picture of hers is awful, and your response to her was perfect. I can't help thinking she's too young to be so... adamant about something that's obviously been spoon fed to her.

Toldja, she is one of the Holt clan and hangs out with the Phillips on the Santorum campaign trail. She is obviously deep in the propaganda.

(still, I agree it's nice that Joy has a friend)

...and now he's jumping on the Kony Bandwagon:

c6cea2be6cb411e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

joshduggar 40,000,000+ #abortions 30,000+ #makekonyfamous Both Tragedies!!! 2h

mrscappel @joblueberry and being murdered in the safest place for you is not okay? I would love to save all the children, but BOTH deserve our attention!! Your VOTES can't change what Kony does but your votes on ABORTION can #onevotecounted 2h

queene1978 My body my choice.....people always want to save a baby but once they get here and someone needs help people wanna raise up my hands and say not my problem..... 1h

reds97 @mrscappel is allowing women to die like they did before roe v wade is better? Less abortions are possible with proper sex education and birth control. 1h

@reds97 better education is needed as is people to turn away and see that true happiness is found when someone doesn't depend on the body! I will tell my children of sex and how to protect themselves, but I also will teach them of the great love that's shared during MARRIAGE. Abortions could be avoided if people would wait! Beyond that there would be less death to women if there was less abortions AND doctors who didn't butcher! You ask for education, then educate the women on what's REALLY happening to them! Show them that child, tell them how painful (physically) it will be and emotionally painful for years to come! Educate them with that! 1h

emcphfam @reds97 birth control isn't the answer the answer is the bible. If people would just turn from their sinful ways and listen to what God has to say then there would be non of this. 1h

reds97 And God gave people the power of free will. By taking the position that makes all of it illegal, people will 1) do it anyways. And 2) you are taking the role of God by determining and judging people on their choices instead of being accepting of them. Jesus embraced the sinners and prostitutes. He didn't condemn them. @emcphfam @mrscappel Teaching a person to use birth control and condoms just prepares them if they so choose to use them and do so safely. If you don't provide the education and the condoms then you are opening the door for the worst possible consequences. Along with the sex Ed you explain why they should wait. But you can't force your will on someone else. 1h

queene1978 If the children are abused and not taken care of properly.... Then how is that any better? 1h

annabbonkers @mrscappel @emcphfam well said. 53min

No surprise considering that donors to Invisible Children are VERY conservative... :shhh:

Read this too : blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/07/guest_post_joseph_kony_is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things

Well, again, she's like 13. Many kids that age parrot their parents' beliefs in something or another, whether they realize it or not. It's just more noticeable because these beliefs are particularly ignorant.

Reds, you outta tell her the passage in the bible about abortion and how it was a good thing. I can't remember the exact passage but several FJians know it. Would someone please post the passage from the old testement?

Here is a link to counter what anti-choicers like to spew in their defense.

http://www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canad ... ible.shtml

Back on the subject of the red door - I wonder if they're going to build on the compound for Josh and Anna. That small house of theirs will be a squeeze pretty soon with one or two more kids.

Welcoming the Bates as a segue into their show or perhaps a courtship? "Heeeeeere's ________! _________'s courting!"

Also, man, that's a creepy boar.

In case no Arkansawyer has been here to defend this....that, my dear, is an Arkansas Razorback. WPS.

But ya, the dressing it up part is stupid and weird.

...and now he's jumping on the Kony Bandwagon:

c6cea2be6cb411e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

joshduggar 40,000,000+ #abortions 30,000+ #makekonyfamous Both Tragedies!!! 2h

mrscappel @joblueberry and being murdered in the safest place for you is not okay? I would love to save all the children, but BOTH deserve our attention!! Your VOTES can't change what Kony does but your votes on ABORTION can #onevotecounted 2h

queene1978 My body my choice.....people always want to save a baby but once they get here and someone needs help people wanna raise up my hands and say not my problem..... 1h

reds97 @mrscappel is allowing women to die like they did before roe v wade is better? Less abortions are possible with proper sex education and birth control. 1h

@reds97 better education is needed as is people to turn away and see that true happiness is found when someone doesn't depend on the body! I will tell my children of sex and how to protect themselves, but I also will teach them of the great love that's shared during MARRIAGE. Abortions could be avoided if people would wait! Beyond that there would be less death to women if there was less abortions AND doctors who didn't butcher! You ask for education, then educate the women on what's REALLY happening to them! Show them that child, tell them how painful (physically) it will be and emotionally painful for years to come! Educate them with that! 1h

emcphfam @reds97 birth control isn't the answer the answer is the bible. If people would just turn from their sinful ways and listen to what God has to say then there would be non of this. 1h

reds97 And God gave people the power of free will. By taking the position that makes all of it illegal, people will 1) do it anyways. And 2) you are taking the role of God by determining and judging people on their choices instead of being accepting of them. Jesus embraced the sinners and prostitutes. He didn't condemn them. @emcphfam @mrscappel Teaching a person to use birth control and condoms just prepares them if they so choose to use them and do so safely. If you don't provide the education and the condoms then you are opening the door for the worst possible consequences. Along with the sex Ed you explain why they should wait. But you can't force your will on someone else. 1h

queene1978 If the children are abused and not taken care of properly.... Then how is that any better? 1h

annabbonkers @mrscappel @emcphfam well said. 53min

No surprise considering that donors to Invisible Children are VERY conservative... :shhh:

Read this too : blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/07/guest_post_joseph_kony_is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things

wow I mean there's low and low, but this is monstruous. I of course don't expect them to have political reasoning and understand that it's not only about the numbers of children Kony put in the army but about the long terms effects of kidnappings, violence, havong to hide every night, and constant armed conflicts, impacting generations and the capacity of these people to get better in life, but hell comparing abortion to kids who live all their childhood in fear of being taken, raped, forced to kill by a militia is just wrong on so many levels.

Let's just note too that those are black children so really it does not really count, right? /sarcasm.

wow I mean there's low and low, but this is monstruous. I of course don't expect them to have political reasoning and understand that it's not only about the numbers of children Kony put in the army but about the long terms effects of kidnappings, violence, havong to hide every night, and constant armed conflicts, impacting generations and the capacity of these people to get better in life, but hell comparing abortion to kids who live all their childhood in fear of being taken, raped, forced to kill by a militia is just wrong on so many levels.

Let's just note too that those are black children so really it does not really count, right? /sarcasm.

This is just my opinion, it might not add much to the conversation on here, but I have to say that Smuggar's comparing every single issue to abortion is really starting to piss me off. It's a given that he doesn't even think about the issues he's comparing abortion to and just using the statistics as a way to show people that he can attempt to try to think "analytically" when all the abortion comparison is is a crutch into not thinking hard about the world around him.

....maybe I'm just wishfully thinking about thinking harder, but where would that leave all of us?

I agree. The Duggars are just 1 trick ponies: abortion.

The ones who are still in the compound having their brains washed on a daily basis I do have some pity for, but there's no excuse for Smuggs to continue this. He's a grown man, he could change himself, but he remains willfully ignorant.

The whole 'must control womens bodies' thing is just so icky. Can't stand him...

How do we not have a lol joshie thread! This must be fixed!

No antisemitism meant, just tired of Josh comparing EVERYTHING to the holocaust. You know what was bad, Josh? THE ACTUAL HOLOCAUST.

13ymbed.jpg

I agree. The Duggars are just 1 trick ponies: abortion.The ones who are still in the compound having their brains washed on a daily basis I do have some pity for, but there's no excuse for Smuggs to continue this. He's a grown man, he could change himself, but he remains willfully ignorant.

The whole 'must control womens bodies' thing is just so icky. Can't stand him...

Jim Bob agrees, he was pretty much a single issue candidate when he ran for US Senate. It's mentioned in the article on Quiverfull that Jim Bob is "a conservative Republican who cares only about stopping abortions."

Makes sense that Josh would be obsessed with abortion, it in no way affects him directly (unlike, say, making transfats illegal).

I have to say that Smuggar's comparing every single issue to abortion is really starting to piss me off.

So much this.

What I find even more hypocritical and annoying, and no one ever seems to call them out on this, are the circumstances of Josie's birth.

She was rushed in for an emergency C-Section because her blood pressure was dangerously high, and the doctors could not regulate it. So her life was in danger. However, given Josie's gestational age, there was absolutely no guarantee that the baby would survive. Still there was no hesitation- they went ahead in order to save Michelle.

She blathers on about how she would lay down her life to save a baby, yet when the chips were down, she did not hesitate to save herself. I know it's all moot because Josie survived, but at the time, there was a very real possibility that she would not.

I agree. The Duggars are just 1 trick ponies: abortion.

The ones who are still in the compound having their brains washed on a daily basis I do have some pity for, but there's no excuse for Smuggs to continue this. He's a grown man, he could change himself, but he remains willfully ignorant.

I'm thinking being a single issue elected rep is why JimBob only served one term and was then not invited by the voters to return. (I think he only served one term, right?) People who are obsessed with making all abortions illegal, and access to birth control illegal, are in the minority but they are very vocal.

She was rushed in for an emergency C-Section because her blood pressure was dangerously high, and the doctors could not regulate it. So her life was in danger. However, given Josie's gestational age, there was absolutely no guarantee that the baby would survive. Still there was no hesitation- they went ahead in order to save Michelle.

Yup. A week or two earlier and Josie likely wouldn't have made it. They just refuse.to.acknowledge.it.

Archived