IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Maybe it's a west coast thang! I blame it on the weather (which was gorgeous today, actually).

We've had three nice days. The winds are now kicking up again and the rain is starting. We're due to have snow again this week. And spring ahead is on sunday. Yikes!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We *might* get rain on Tuesday, but even the weatherguy says "I'll believe it when I see it." Driest winter on record down here. We've had as much rain from Nov-now as we had in October, when it usually doesn't rain at all. I'm not complaining; the 65-70 degree days are glorious and the view of the Golden Gate from school is pristine....

...unlike Smuggar's "sky" pics. God overlooking his failing bidness, I guess.

I bet Smugs is sad that he's not a Hobbit. They have like 6 meals a day!

No way would he make it. Merry and Pippin would just get annoyed and kill him.

As for his eating habits, the guy needs help. It isn't healthy to be stuffing yourself silly with so much and then bragging about it. Now if he had the Jughead Jones Super Metabolism, he wouldn't be as bad. but it still wouldn't be healthy! What's worse, if he keeps Eating like he is, he is gonna crash and burn. as much as I hate the guy (for being a lazy tool who sleeps during his baby sons birth and not knowing when to shut his mouth) I would hate to see him with major heart and body problems in 5 years due to what he is doing now.

I think that he doesn't think anything is wrong with how he is eating, as he's eaten the same stuff all of his life. He thinks that it is alright to stuff yourself like a pig with as much fast food as possible, because he always has. There were just so many people to share it, no one could get really fat. I'm not going to lie, I've often thought about finding the Duggars address and sending them a basket full of fruits and veggies.

the worst part for me is his kids eating it as well. Childhood obesity it a growing problem, and unlike the Duggar house, there are really only two, on some instances three people to eat this junk. With this lifestyle, not only him but Anna, Mack and Mike, along with any future kids, will likely have health problems later in life if he doesn't shape up.

I'm not trying to judge at all, as I'm not the healthiest person alive myself. But with all this junk and so little regard for his own personal health, it won't end well.

Josh Duggar, if you are reading this, I ask you only to thing about what I have said. I wish you the best of luck in life. Please think about who else you are affecting with this lifestyle. You are an adult now, and you aren't as rich as your parents. you need to actually work to provide a good life for your family. Your wife loves you. You kids love you. think about them.

Maybe it's a west coast thang! I blame it on the weather (which was gorgeous today, actually).

eta: Too bad about the Beevs. My guys are playing right now and frankly they're the only team that played today that isn't hot as a pistol. I always root for the First BIL unless they're playing Da Bears.

I'm not a Beaver fan, but I am a Duke fan and they won tonight.

I'm not a Beaver fan, but I am a Duke fan and they won tonight.

You are now my mortal enemy. I've been a Tar Heel fan since the mid '70's and had a complete tour of the Dean Dome (you can see the pool underwater in the bowels of the Dome though boat-like portholes) by Duke pest Phil Ford about 3 days before Guthridge retired. :D

One of my best friends is a dook grad and I've been on the floor of Cameron as well. He went to school with Laettner and says he was the biggest asshole he met at that place, and being a place of rich snobs, that's saying something. He also knew Wojo well enough that if he had been there that day (it was a Sunday and coaches work wacky hours), I could have gotten up the tower and into K's inner-sanctum. THAT would have been a first, even for my friends who live in Chapel Hill and Durham. :dance:

Better get back on topic: Smuggar wouldn't have a clue WTF we're talking about. I doubt they're allowed to watch basketball anyway; even with the baggy shorts, the guys still BARE THEIR ARMS!!!! Horrors! Smelling salts stat!!!!!!!111

You are now my mortal enemy. I've been a Tar Heel fan since the mid '70's and had a complete tour of the Dean Dome (you can see the pool underwater in the bowels of the Dome though boat-like portholes) by Duke pest Phil Ford about 3 days before Guthridge retired. :D

One of my best friends is a dook grad and I've been on the floor of Cameron as well. He went to school with Laettner and says he was the biggest asshole he met at that place, and being a place of rich snobs, that's saying something. He also knew Wojo well enough that if he had been there that day (it was a Sunday and coaches work wacky hours), I could have gotten up the tower and into K's inner-sanctum. THAT would have been a first, even for my friends who live in Chapel Hill and Durham. :dance:

Better get back on topic: Smuggar wouldn't have a clue WTF we're talking about. I doubt they're allowed to watch basketball anyway; even with the baggy shorts, the guys still BARE THEIR ARMS!!!! Horrors! Smelling salts stat!!!!!!!111

I have been to the inner sanctum. I sent you a p.m. about it.

See I wouldn't mind buttnugget eating greasy wings and drinking canned beer while he was watching roundball.

Ah poor widdle Smuggar wuggar didn't like my tweetie weetie about "dating" being the reason some psychopath some chick probably found on Craigslist robbed her house when she brought him home.

I told him that's an old scam [people who work in fields like his fundie friends...ie. home service] and had nothing to do with DATING. Wish I had enough room to add something about him stealing pieces of her heart, but I didn't have room. Needless to say, he deleted it.

Josh was robbed, while out campaigning, robbed of whatever tiny bit of the power of reason he might have had.

Frankly I don't care if Josh Duggar turns circus freak fat. Yes, he is an opinionated, uncultured, uneducated bag of wind who seems to have a 6th grader type crush on Rick Santorum. I could let that pass, too, except I do care about the separation of church and state. If he wants to believe the Bible was dictated by his Christian God, fine and dandy, but don't expect to force me to agree. Mostly, I am an athiest, I say mostly, because if Christ returns in my lifetime I will have a little apologizing to do, however I don't think there is the most remote possibility of that happening. Basically the Duggars are a boring bunch so who cares what they believe, however, how about those people who seem to worship them? They are the scary people. They would follow the Duggars off a cliff if Jim Bob and Michelle told them the Lord laid it on their hearts to fly. If you don't believe the good old USA could embrace conservative Christianity in it's most vile form, apparently you were asleep during history class and missed the Nazis, the USSR, most of the middle east going back to their muslim roots, the Japanese people who were rounded up and interred during WWII, the misfits who were sterilized during the 30's and 40's, the black soldiers who were not treated for syphilis, etc., etc, etc. Shit happens, we need to stay aware of who the false prophets are. FJ is aware, and if 'Fuck you' offends you, there is another website called 'Duggars Without Pity' which doesn't allow name calling, swearing, and no one is allowed to write about anything that isn't actually related to the Duggar family.

Let me clue you in. The cravings don't go away with menopause :( I've been on a salt frenzy since about 3:30 today.

Yes, me too. Crispy fried chicken skin with salt, pepper and garlic powder. So evil.

You know I would eat the way Josh does if I could every once in a while but I can't. My health was taken from me by the time I was 23 (premature birth, genetics, and undiagnosed parasitic infection together) and in order to get it back, I have had to eat a perfect paleo/low carb/gaps/scd diet and exercise.

There is a saying that a person will spend their health trying to become wealthy and then their wealth trying to get their health back. He is ruining himself and his family, setting them up for autoimmune disease, heart problems, cancer, behavior problems, addiction, and a whole host of other problems. Health is something he will take for granted until he loses it. Trust me, it can happen anytime. This is a very important subject for me because the kids can't help the way they are being raised. That picture of baby Michael holding the soft drink cup did it for me. Thanks to whoever posted that! The Duggars do seem to have healthy genes but he's really pushing it. He's not fit to be the "leader" of his family.

Dunno if anyones seen the pics of Joy on web.stagram.com/n/emcphfam/ this account. Not sure who this girl is but she seems to be on the campain trial and thier other dugger pics as well on thier.

Dunno if anyones seen the pics of Joy on web.stagram.com/n/emcphfam/ this account. Not sure who this girl is but she seems to be on the campain trial and thier other dugger pics as well on thier.

Looks like she is a member of the Holt family, and hangs out with the Phillips. :o

Looks like Joy actually uses her account to comment from time to time. Nice to see Joy's got friends.

He has no respect for others people privacy. You know they blur out licenses plates for a reason, Josh. Don`t take pictures of random one`s them and post it online,

144125008958546113_5173671

Buttnugget was VERY busy today and made sure he kept to the food groups....

2bacd7bc6b0411e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

Back at the Kum and Go for his sweet tea fill up.

8c3235306b0611e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

Steak n Shake

03ca1c5c6b0711e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

Making friends at steak n shake

[ @ ]joshduggarSaying hi in the drive-thru! Thanks for the fast food!!! 2h

Joy is growing into a beautiful young woman.

Looks like Joy actually uses her account to comment from time to time. Nice to see Joy's got friends.

I looked at her pics as well as the friends (the group of 4 girls). I liked that they pics looked so normal, like 4 girls hanging out being silly. It is good to see them comparing temple run scores(because that is exactly what the teens my house do).

What is up with all the girls wanting Jordyn to be their buddy? There were so many posts of everyone fighting for Jordyn(even those exchange students posted about it). It also seems like Josie is popular. I guess it is good to know Jordyn and Josie are getting alot of love from these girls.

Smugs also gave us plenty of "pics while driving". Douche

2d1d04f46b0f11e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

41c943826b0e11e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

f9d7e45e6ad911e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

bcd389e86ad711e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarArkansas tag, Oklahoma University tag frame... driving down the highway in Missouri?!? #lol

Yes joshie, there are these things called ROADS that go places. All people, not just you and your brood, are allowed to cross state lines...

Smugs also gave us plenty of "pics while driving". Douche

2d1d04f46b0f11e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

41c943826b0e11e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

f9d7e45e6ad911e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

bcd389e86ad711e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

Yes joshie, there are these things called ROADS that go places. All people, not just you and your brood, are allowed to cross state lines...

Does he realize some people leave home when they are 18 for college or military? That people move away for jobs? What would he think of me went to college in Mass grad school in NY (though I would not put it on my car), I live in Utah and my car is frequently seen in California.

The pic of the three young female workers made me see the irony of the whole thing: Josh takes a pic of three young women who have jobs. These women look like they are the ages of the J'slaves. Just so sad that the J'slaves will never be able to have jobs like those women in the pic.

So i took a look at joys friends page. She has a duggar stalker poor thing. I understand posting on josh anna and amys pages... But joys friend? Really? Does that strike anyone else as odd?

Archived