IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Well, shit. According to the latest Instagram photos, they are shooting TLC promos at the TTH today (Sunday? :o )

I guess that means there's going to be another season, because I can't see the network wasting money on promos for the remaining 3 episodes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any ideas of what that red door is for?

It can't be for a new home, or to welcome people to their home(because we have been watching the inside of their home for 8 years now)?

Also why would Josh brag about having 20 actual TLC crew there? and some sort of fancy equipment? I guess we could only hope they are opening the new door to the Bates and the extra crew was at the Dugagrs to say goodbye.

I just looked at the door picture again..no JimBob? is he behind the door? I don't see him in any of the pictures. No sure if it is significant or if he was preaching at the home church or fixing up the bus to head out for Santorum later.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

cbb598666bd111e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

As opined above, the show isnt dead!

[ @ ]joshduggarCool shot of the fam! 2h.

[ @ ]homeschooled4life Whats the door for? 2h.

[ @ ]my_patronus_is_a_sheltie That's my question lol. What's it for? 2h.

[ @ ]smmor08 Same^^ 1h.

[ @ ]nicoleprather Your family is awesome and a true inspiration thank you for sharing your life's with us !!! 1h.

[ @ ]joshduggar Lol, my dad was taking the photo...so he's not in there! These are for the TLC summer promos...look for em! 49min

a2fb85e66bce11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarShooting TLC network promos today with a 20 person "real" film crew! 2h.

[ @ ]beedageeda Real? 2h.

[ @ ]joshduggar We always joke with our crew...they are like max 3-4 ppl. This was like a union film set 54min

eb5f171a6bda11e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

@ ]joshduggarLook alike? She's a Conservative, and she's voting for...@RickSantorum! Lol 51min.

[ @ ]amandasuanne You have to eat at Milo's while your in Birmingham. Best hamburgers and fries EVER! 49min.

[ @ ]ovakinz123 They should be twins! Lol 47min.

[ @ ]scl83 So pretty! 23min.

[ @ ]kayrjohnstone Very cute 10min

Anna going for a palin look? I have to admit I kinda like it.

She does look pretty good there. To bad she is stuck with Smuggar and could never hope to do as much as Palin.

:shock: I said something nice about that bitch Palin, I must go wash my mouth out.

Also intrigued by this red door. I am guessing something is hiding behind it?.

Just making shit up here, but google says red doors can represent the blood of christ.

secaucus.org/oursaviour/churchdoors.html

random...

Why would Jim Bob be the one taking the picture of the family with the red door? No sense.

for the family aka not TLC approved.

I don't see Grandma Duggar in that picture. She birthed Jim Bob, lives at the house and helps take care of them all, yet she's not in the family picture? Josh's wife and kids are in it, why not Grandma Duggar too?

Also why is Jessa wearing that huge flower in her hair? Isn't she 19?

My first guess with the red door is that they are "welcomg" a new member to the family. And the door will open to that person.

But Creaky Steel makes a good point, why would Jim Bob be taking the picture if TLC is there to do that? So maybe Jim Bob is behind the door. No clue why....

Also why is Jessa wearing that huge flower in her hair? Isn't she 19?

My first guess with the red door is that they are "welcomg" a new member to the family. And the door will open to that person.

But Creaky Steel makes a good point, why would Jim Bob be taking the picture if TLC is there to do that? So maybe Jim Bob is behind the door. No clue why....

Welcoming the Bates as a segue into their show or perhaps a courtship? "Heeeeeere's ________! _________'s courting!"

Also, man, that's a creepy boar.

[ @ ]joshduggar We always joke with our crew...they are like max 3-4 ppl. This was like a union film set 54min

This assball wouldn't know a Union set if he tripped over one.

I have no idea what this thing is (I'm keeping the post seperate so the pics can be discussed individually)

324dd5666bd211e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

So is Smuggar just dumping all relevant pics on IG at once, or are they taking video of them standing by a red door??

Wild speculation... maybe this summer TLC's got a door campaign. Open the door to new (freak) shows or something. The Duggars are assembled around the door, and after editing, it will open to reveal the Bates (perhaps TLC is filming them with a door as well). Or maybe it's just a welcome to the Bates, but TLC told the Duggars it was for summer promos to avoid trouble.

TLC had everyone assembled for a shot. Before/after they were done, Jim Bob took the opportunity to take a picture of his own, he gave it to Josh, Josh shared it with teh internetz.

Josh looks SO fat in that group shot. Maybe he'll be forced to sign one of those contracts that requires he maintain a certain weight. I swear he could be Chaz Bono (but less of a man).

Maybe the door opens to a new pregnancy? (eeek!) Someone could be moving into their own home, too. Step on up, JD.

Maybe every show will be doing some kind of red door promo, so they're just following orders. (ETA: I was beaten to it!)

The last few shows have had rating in the crapper, this week will likely perform the same. They better hope Jubilee's death brings them enough fame to keep the show going, new promo or not.

Buttnugget couldnt keep his mouth shut so I'm not feeling TLC building him a new house. But I CAN see an episode where JD is a courtin and that will be the door to his new home (that TLC will so kindly build for him).

It's a good look for her. The glasses make her look a lot like her sister Rebekah.

Michelle got a new outfit for the pic with the door - that's the shortest skirt I've seen her in, besides her "modestwear" swimsuit. She looks quite good, but wish she'd let her hair be more natural.

Archived