IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

OMG ! Is it common to do this ? Some of my friends have piercings, but they went to a special piercing shop to do them, I am a bit shocked :shock:

Phone friendly link - livingthenowbrandy.blogspot.fr/2012/05/new-piercings-i-did-myself.html

In completely unrelated news, our family could use a bit of prayer. If we're friends on FB, you know why ... if not, we'll just leave it at that generalized prayer request for now, ok? It's pretty serious, but we know God's got it under control.

Gotta wonder what this little piece of drama is about.

edited to add: With the slow down in coal mining I'm thinking Jason has lost his job or had his hours as a security guard cut back.

How long before she has an infection? I wouldn't wish it on her but you have to be so careful with piercings.

Guest Anonymous

Has Brandy disabled copying on her blog? I wasn't able to right click copy in order to put a quote up over here. I can still take screengrabs, though. (FYI, Brandy.)

5b8n82.png

Way to admit that you're traumatizing your kid, who hates change. Maybe that's because she has no fucking stability in her life whatsoever. So glad her welfare is a big joke to you and less important than poking holes in your face.

Also, that under the lip piercing doesn't look centered to me. There's a reason why most people pay professionals to do that sort of thing.

**I have no issues with body modification at all and I think people should do what makes them happy. My issue here is with how Brandy's constant whirligig, flavor of the week, flip-flopping lifestyle is hurting her children.

Yoga, dreads, facial piercings? Sheesh. Could she be more of a late 90's cliché?

I would love it if she would just be HERSELF. She keeps trying to reinvent herself by being someone else, but an authentic Brandy? I don't think anyone but God knows that girl. Sad.

Maybe she should travel back to the late 80's and try therapy...

Yoga, dreads, facial piercings? Sheesh. Could she be more of a late 90's cliché?

I would love it if she would just be HERSELF. She keeps trying to reinvent herself by being someone else, but an authentic Brandy? I don't think anyone but God knows that girl. Sad.

Maybe she should travel back to the late 80's and try therapy...

Wait, she is 30, so late 90's were her teen-age years... something to tell to a therapist maybe... :think:

hey...what a minute, i think i know who this is! she was a member of a forum i was on ages ago..did she ever do one of those home tour things, and she lived in a trailer..? i just remember the part where they had to clean up all the dog crap so the girls could go outside and play. what was she called then...pilgrim hen or something pilgrim..

I think the labret looks perfectly centred. I wonder if the drama has to do with an eviction or quick move for some other reason. The need for the van to be fixed makes me think.

I think the labret looks perfectly centred. I wonder if the drama has to do with an eviction or quick move for some other reason. The need for the van to be fixed makes me think.

I reread her post, the van was 'fixed for free', but they still don't have it registered or insured. Their lives are so fucked up I don't know where to begin.

Why does she have to twitter to him if they are both in the same room?

They tend to do that... and comment on each other's blogs.

I think it's because they rely on one another for every social interaction (ie. they have no outside friends).

Now, time to go crunch some numbers to see when we can get our fixed-for-free {thank you, Jesus!} van a new battery and re-registered and how much insurance is gonna cost us again so we can get Wilbur {the van} on the road again. We're gonna need it sooner than we thought, that's for sure.

So maybe an eviction? Gosh those poor kids of hers.

I reread her post, the van was 'fixed for free', but they still don't have it registered or insured. Their lives are so fucked up I don't know where to begin.

ikr?

I was the child of hippies. I lived on communes sometimes and my parents moved at least every year, sometimes every few weeks. And I don't think Brandy's kids have the stability I had. Which is saying something!

It does make me wonder what with her asking for prayers. If that is the case and its because they can't pay rent, then wtf has she spent money on piercing equipment for.

ikr?

I was the child of hippies. I lived on communes sometimes and my parents moved at least every year, sometimes every few weeks. And I don't think Brandy's kids have the stability I had. Which is saying something!

Free range hippy kids are rather well socialized, and adaptable. I'm thinking you knew there would be fun playtimes around the corner. Brandies kids only know chaos.

hey...what a minute, i think i know who this is! she was a member of a forum i was on ages ago..did she ever do one of those home tour things, and she lived in a trailer..? i just remember the part where they had to clean up all the dog crap so the girls could go outside and play. what was she called then...pilgrim hen or something pilgrim..

That sounds possible - was it ladypilgrim or something? (The current blogspot address for that is not hers, and there's nothing in Wayback Machine for it, but the name seems familiar.)

Free range hippy kids are rather well socialized, and adaptable. I'm thinking you knew there would be fun playtimes around the corner. Brandies kids only know chaos.

Yes, we were very sociable and we always knew who our mom and dad were. My mom was definitely a free spirit, but she was always the same person. And they made sure we always had our special belongings and the same general foods we were used to. I hope Brandy still reads here--Brandy, you can make a nice home for your children even living in turbulent times.

Also, we ran in the same general crowd. I remember my mom telling me while packing that we were going to Garberville and that we would see crazy Jeff there, and I was so happy because I freakin' loved crazy Jeff. Also, we ran wild, playing with other kids, checking out the new terrain. I cannot imagine being basically locked in a damn trailer all day.

That sounds possible - was it ladypilgrim or something? (The current blogspot address for that is not hers, and there's nothing in Wayback Machine for it, but the name seems familiar.)

Yes I remember a lady pilgrim blog too, she has had so many over the years, it's hard to remember all of them !

I didn't think it would be possible for me to be surprised by something Brandy did! I am shocked that she did the piercings, and even more shocked that she did them herself, at home. I can think of lots of good reasons to get piercings done professionally, and no good reasons to do them yourself. The labret is definitely off center... but then again I am scrutinizing. Now I wonder if she will let a professional handle all those tattoos she is considering?

I didn't think it would be possible for me to be surprised by something Brandy did! I am shocked that she did the piercings, and even more shocked that she did them herself, at home. I can think of lots of good reasons to get piercings done professionally, and no good reasons to do them yourself. The labret is definitely off center... but then again I am scrutinizing. Now I wonder if she will let a professional handle all those tattoos she is considering?

Nah she's probably purchased a tattoo outfit online and that her next project. This stuff is all way more important than her kids having beds.

Has Brandy disabled copying on her blog? I wasn't able to right click copy in order to put a quote up over here. I can still take screengrabs, though. (FYI, Brandy.)

5b8n82.png

Way to admit that you're traumatizing your kid, who hates change. Maybe that's because she has no fucking stability in her life whatsoever. So glad her welfare is a big joke to you and less important than poking holes in your face.

Also, that under the lip piercing doesn't look centered to me. There's a reason why most people pay professionals to do that sort of thing.

**I have no issues with body modification at all and I think people should do what makes them happy. My issue here is with how Brandy's constant whirligig, flavor of the week, flip-flopping lifestyle is hurting her children.

Dear goodness, the only thing I can see in that pic is that she is in serious need of an upper lip wax. Or at least bleach it!! :shock:

Archived