IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

My DDs piercer was very cautionary about nerve damage on facial piercings (she has 4) and told her that no matter how knowledgable he was about facial nerves it could all go downhill.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the lifestyle they lead, I think it is entirely possible for them to move and start over. Anywhere. All they need is a grocery store and a mobile home park or a cheap apartment complex. I sincerely hope the 'offers' they got don't lead them into another hole...

With the lifestyle they lead, I think it is entirely possible for them to move and start over. Anywhere. All they need is a grocery store and a mobile home park or a cheap apartment complex. I sincerely hope the 'offers' they got don't lead them into another hole...

They would need money, the one thing they don't have.

Anyone wanna take a stab on what happened to the buckets o'grain?

Well I'm just stringing things together, but she once said they didn't have a couch and she also mentioned that she was thinking of giving the wheat berries away. Maybe she gave the wheat away and kept the barrels...they can make an "eclectic" couch out of them :roll:

Well I'm just stringing things together, but she once said they didn't have a couch and she also mentioned that she was thinking of giving the wheat berries away. Maybe she gave the wheat away and kept the barrels...they can make an "eclectic" couch out of them :roll:

Yea on the home tour there was no living room furniture, a kitchen table and the computer desk.

I wonder if unschooling will teach the girls what furniture is?

I wonder why the love for Idaho? Do they just want to get away from the "rat race" of rural Wyoming? At least move to North Dakota where there are good-paying oil industry jobs.

Taking an offer from a random internet person...sounds about right for Brandy.

God help me, I commented. Just in case anyone thinking of doing their own piercings was reading. I even cited medical literature and offered links to more information on the dangers of doing your own piercings.

I have a dear friend who's a piercer and has been for over 25 years. He has stories of people who've self-pierced that would raise your eyebrows and possibly make your hair go grey. I'm not in any way against piercings, but dude, it's PUTTING A HOLE IN YOUR BODY AND THEN SHOVING METAL THROUGH IT, there are things that can go wrong even for professionals.

Personally, I think the "self-piercing" is a socially acceptable form of cutting. Speaking as someone who was a secret cutter in early high school and then pierced my ears many times with a safety pin in later high school.

God help me, I commented. Just in case anyone thinking of doing their own piercings was reading. I even cited medical literature and offered links to more information on the dangers of doing your own piercings.

I have a dear friend who's a piercer and has been for over 25 years. He has stories of people who've self-pierced that would raise your eyebrows and possibly make your hair go grey. I'm not in any way against piercings, but dude, it's PUTTING A HOLE IN YOUR BODY AND THEN SHOVING METAL THROUGH IT, there are things that can go wrong even for professionals.

Personally, I think the "self-piercing" is a socially acceptable form of cutting. Speaking as someone who was a secret cutter in early high school and then pierced my ears many times with a safety pin in later high school.

Not to worry. Brandy is the authority on everything.

Not to worry. Brandy is the authority on everything.

Totally. She has watched A LOT of you tube videos about self piercing. What could possibly go wrong? ;)

I hope she leaves the girls' ears alone and doesn't try to pierce them herself. Because, ya know, she is a cool, eclectic mom and all.

Boise is pretty great in terms of low cost of living and such. however, it is a legit city so they might not be interested in moving there and want to live out in BFE in a dilapidated trailer.

This is her next adventure. Warning this is not for the faint of heart, does contain blood.

D9q0KD7eBjU

What could possibly go wrong :roll:

I hope she leaves the girls' ears alone and doesn't try to pierce them herself. Because, ya know, she is a cool, eclectic mom and all.

I pierced my daughter's ears myself. My other option was making her wait until she was 18 to go to the piercing place and that seemed stupid OR letting her get it done by some random teenager at the mall with a gun they've used on God only knows who. After I read about kids getting hepatitis from splashback on dirty mall guns I just bought my own and did it myself. Whether or not the stories were true about the hepatitis, I don't know but I didn't want to risk it.

I took my sister-in-law (she's 17 years younger than my husband) to an actual piercing studio to get her ears done. Cost a bit more, but I knew I'd feel better about having an Actual Professional doing her ears than some random mall employee with an unsterile gun.

I pierced my daughter's ears myself. My other option was making her wait until she was 18 to go to the piercing place and that seemed stupid OR letting her get it done by some random teenager at the mall with a gun they've used on God only knows who. After I read about kids getting hepatitis from splashback on dirty mall guns I just bought my own and did it myself. Whether or not the stories were true about the hepatitis, I don't know but I didn't want to risk it.

I'm just concerned with Brandy attempting it, because she is an idiot. I'm sure you are a much more savvy and concerned parent than she is. She just does things so willy-nilly it scares me when she applies that shit to her girls.

Wait, I thought she clearly stated in her new and improved Brandy blog that she no longer reads over here....

Wait, I thought she clearly stated in her new and improved Brandy blog that she no longer reads over here....

I don't go there any longer and don't plan to go there any longer.

This was in response to the poster who advised her to stay away from FJ. Brandy never takes anyone's advice.

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi brandy.

And she locked it down. :lol:

what exactly was said that got her to go into lock down?

Anything we say is enough to get her to delete blogs or lock them down. She locked down her twitter too, but her Pinterest is up and that is highly snarkable considering the way brandy lives.

She'll be back and soon, she has few followers and can't go without the attention. Heck she only lasted two or three weeks the last time. :lol:

Archived