IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

Does she really have followers left? I am usually quite pissed off if a blog is suddenly closed without warning readers/followers in advance. I rarely go back to see if I it is open again. I don't want my reading to be hard to catch, I have better things to do than find a new blog from the same blogger.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is soooo predictable :lol:

But don't worry she will soon miss the attention and come back with all the drama ;)

She'll be back. She can't stand the lack of attention. She'll either re-open that one, or start yet another blog.

Ugh, Brandy was in my dream last night! I don't remember specifics, but she was there and now it's going to haunt me all day.

And she locked it down. :lol:

See? She told you she didn't read here! :lol:

In all seriousness, I truly hope she gets it together one day. Their lives would be so much better if they would stop all of this non sense.

Guest Anonymous

See? She told you she didn't read here! :lol:

In all seriousness, I truly hope she gets it together one day. Their lives would be so much better if they would stop all of this non sense.

I'm inclined to believe that her churchy friends should get some of the credit for this one. Her last rant was directed at people telling her she wasn't "Christian enough." We were mostly telling her she needs to step up her freaking parenting. If she took good care of her kids I personally wouldn't care if she was tatted up and pierced from head to toe.

I'm inclined to believe that her churchy friends should get some of the credit for this one. Her last rant was directed at people telling her she wasn't "Christian enough." We were mostly telling her she needs to step up her freaking parenting. If she took good care of her kids I personally wouldn't care if she was tatted up and pierced from head to toe.

That's what I'm thinking... It was the "good Christians" sharing their "love."

... only the blog, her twitter account is still private

That didn't take long.

Hi Brandy!

Oooh, a Pinterest? Do tell.

The unschooling section of her Pinterest has some interesting activities. IRRC my spouse and I shared many with our DD when she was younger and attending public school. IMHO most of them would be considered enrichment. They are well beyond the peering though fence activities that Brandy's children get, but still not sufficient to ensure competence in core curriculums.

She's cycling faster and faster. Soon her blogs are going open and close hourly.

Maybe she has them on an auto cycle? :lol:

:greetings-wavingyellow:Hi Brandy. I'm not surprised your fellow religionists were willing to throw you to the wolves. You certainly gave them the reaction they were aiming for. :lol:

Uh oh, Sola pissed Brandy off.

Brandy C. said...

And by the way, Sola, you and Free Jinger can drop the supposed concern for "detrimental effect that it will have on your family" ... Free Jinger is nothing but a sad group of people who have nothing better to do than to gossip about a certain group of Christian they can't stand. Every single one of the regulars need to take a nice hard look in the mirror and discover what makes themselves so pathetically unhappy that they feel the need to waste so much time stalking people online to tear them down in order to make themselves feel better.

I feel bad for each one of you.

And that's the truth.

May 24, 2012 2:46 PM

Because everyone at FJ is the same and reading a public blog totally = stalking :roll:

Because everyone at FJ is the same and reading a public blog totally = stalking :roll:

I thought she wasn't reading here anymore?

Oh Brandy. You weren't pissed at FJ's concern for your children until we called you an approval-seeker. Which you are. For all your bluster and your edgy bad words, you are so very transparent.

Brandy had no choice but to get help from the an internet pal. They have no friends, no support network, and it's likely they would never accept government assistance. According to her blog there is one follower in WY. Perhaps that woman will be her life saver.

It's hard to imagine them being able to save enough for first, last and security if they couldn't afford to get the van running and pissed their tax return away on tea and wheat berries. Jason's income is likely not a living wage for a family of four. And yet she will stay home and unschool rather than get a job and help provide for her family.

They ought to go to oil country (Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota). Apparently the money is good and the skills required are minimal (like driving). It can't be any worse than where they are at now.

They ought to go to oil country (Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota). Apparently the money is good and the skills required are minimal (like driving). It can't be any worse than where they are at now.

I thought the same about WY, ND and SD. But I will predict Jason quits his job with no prospects of a new one. They do their usual and sponge off folks until they are forced to go out on their own. That is no life for those two girls of theirs. I don't really care how fucking butt hurt she gets from reading these. These folks have to grow the fuck up and start being parents.

Only problem--there's no where to live. My family is from ND. Guys are living in the back seats of their cars because there is no housing. They may make $100,000/year, but living in the back of a car when it's -60F is not what anyone would consider fun or safe for children.

Brandy's attitude toward FJ makes me sad. I kind of like her, and felt for her. She doesn't know me at all, but she sure is quick to judge. That's not very Christian, IMO. (Not that I"m not guilty of it, but still. Doesn't make it right on her part.) I came to FJ to try to figure out why people thought this way--it wasn't out of hatred at all, more like perplexion (is that a word? No? But you know what I mean, right?) She disappointed me a lot with that comment.

Sigh...

What have I done now? Oh I know, offered a hand of friendship and some advice.

I am such a bad person :roll:

Sigh...

What have I done now? Oh I know, offered a hand of friendship and some advice.

I am such a bad person :roll:

No, you are not :lol:

It's just so much easier for her to say that and still acting the same: she is good/ we are bad, that's it !

Archived