IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

Just a few of many, I'm sure -

http://web.archive.org/web/200502011529 ... hrist.org/

How I View Myself

You see that picture in that banner up at the top of the page. That’s me with my husband. Pretty lady, wouldn’t you think? Yeah, her husband thinks so too. So, what does she think of herself. She actually doesn’t think too highly of herself at times. She has days where she looks in the mirror and sees imperfections: weight that needs to be loss, teeth that need braces. She has days that she asks her husband a million and one times in that one day do you love me? Do you think I’m pretty? Do you think I need to lose weight?

http://web.archive.org/web/200604052027 ... homemaker/

If you take a look around this blog, you’ll probably notice that it’s a little sparse in the posting department. You’ll also probably notice the new temporary footer. There are, of course, reasons for that. I am reclaiming my family’s privacy … at least on this blog …. and Zion Missionary Outpost Forums …. (and hubby’s doing the same on his blog).

This’ll probably sadden some of you, but it’s the way it’s going to be. No more pictures of our daughter. No more first names — at all.

I’ve gone through this whole blog ….. comments and all …. and got rid of all pictures of our daughter as well as all mentions of our names, both in the posts and in the comments.

This blog has majorly gotten away from it’s purpose: homemaking, being a Godly wife, and talking about Jesus. I’d like to get back to all of that.

thecormierfamily.org/Brandy/ - nothing on this one, but it's there. The main site's been hacked.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a recent post from Brandy a couple of days ago, it had been made that day so she is still going online. I can't remember for the life of which blog it was on, but she did say that she had given up blogging for good and felt better for it.

I hope she means that and I hope she is getting her life on track.

I saw a recent post from Brandy a couple of days ago, it had been made that day so she is still going online. I can't remember for the life of which blog it was on, but she did say that she had given up blogging for good and felt better for it.

I hope she means that and I hope she is getting her life on track.

She'd left a comment on somebody's blog, cant remember which one.

I thought at first it was a fake twitter account, maybe from someone here, but Jason is in her followers so it must be real :? Can't wait to see her new blog and her new self :shock:

I have a weird fascination with her :oops:

Does anyone remember when she had her 'anonymous' blog? She vowed to protect her family's privacy and they used some weird fake names for the kids and themselves. Maybe her newest blog will be something equally strange. I am on the edge of my seat. :roll:

I remember a blog where they had some exotic names but it didn't last long (surprising...) and a blog with Jason named "the novelist"

I have been reading her since late 2005/early 2006 I think, they were living in Florida, but it didn't last long, either :roll: , she used to call Gabriella "Pookie"

If the urge for her to write is so strong, why doesn't she do it privately? What the hell is the fascination with letting strangers into your life? Is she trying to prove something, or what?

I thought at first it was a fake twitter account, maybe from someone here, but Jason is in her followers so it must be real :? Can't wait to see her new blog and her new self :shock:

I have a weird fascination with her :oops:

Me. too. :oops:

If the urge for her to write is so strong, why doesn't she do it privately? What the hell is the fascination with letting strangers into your life? Is she trying to prove something, or what?

She wants attention. It's no fun to perform without an audience.

You can see a hint of her "new self" being reinvented on Pinterest this week.

Aaaaannnnnd, here we go again. Will the new Brandy last longer than a month this time? I don't even know if I can watch again.

:greetings-wavingyellow: She's back. Less than thirty days. Do we have a betting pool on what this newest incarnation will yield? She really needs to try being a Christafarian, thats the perfect niche, dreads, tats, feral kids, buckets of grain in a dead Volkswagon van, and a bit of the herb. I think de ebil weed would take a bit of an edge off her anxiety levels. Either that or starting the day with a couple of shooters of 151.

:greetings-wavingyellow: She's back. Less than thirty days. Do we have a betting pool on what this newest incarnation will yield? She really needs to try being a Christafarian, thats the perfect niche, dreads, tats, feral kids, buckets of grain in a dead Volkswagon van, and a bit of the herb. I think de ebil weed would take a bit of an edge off her anxiety levels. Either that or starting the day with a couple of shooters of 151.

Looking a her new profile picture, it appears that she is trying to grow dreadlocks again ! :banana-stoner:

Smoking some weed would probably help her to quit changing her mind so radically all the time. It might help her to be more peaceful.

Hit me up Brandy, I know a guy who knows a guy.

Smoking some weed would probably help her to quit changing her mind so radically all the time. It might help her to be more peaceful.

Hit me up Brandy, I know a guy who knows a guy.

Hey she can just pm me I know someone in her town 8-)

Looking a her new profile picture, it appears that she is trying to grow dreadlocks again ! :banana-stoner:

I think she looks really pretty in the profile pic! You go, B! Grow those dreds!

I think she looks really pretty in the profile pic! You go, B! Grow those dreds!

Yeah, she is pretty and her smile seems genuine ! They are getting piercing too, she said it on twitter, I'm not sure about the DIY piercing though :think:

Her hair is much, much better like that. It suits her. The old pic she had on her pinterest was horrible. It really didn't suit her to have her hair scraped back like that. We tend to call styles like that the Essex Facelift!

Archived