IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

Ooooh, she is so liberated and cool and just doesn't care what anyone thinks of her!

That is what she's so desperate for everyone to think of her, right?

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
318057_161222740677544_886687513_n.jpg

This her new Facebook profile :roll:

She deleted almost everything else, she is so gracious and charming, isn't she ?

Those fundy ladies are such role models for all of us heathens :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: So I guess she isn't doing all "blouses" all the time now?

She's like a teenager. Look! Everyone LOOK! I said a bad word. Fuck. See? I said it. Want me to say it again???

pfft. Next week she'll be blogging about how they got off track, but they are back where God wants them to be now and this is it!11!!! No more flip flops! She's gonna wear blouses, headcover, and never let a profane word pass from her holy lips.

I betcha she'll be consistent with one thing though. Those kids will not be getting an education at Brandy's expense. Unschooling it is!

HOWEVER - Candy is reposting her Misty/Clarity series!

joyfulchristianhomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/06/when-mist-clears-clarity-appears.html

This is fabulous. I hadn't read this before and now, I'm hooked. What will happen? Does Barry continue to buy men's magazines? Will Misty get back into her short leather mini-dress and get her nails done at a high-end salon? What the hell is a bling border?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't even type it with a straight face. Candy's blog is endlessly entertaining. I had no idea that I was missing so much.

How long do you wager until Brandy returns and re-opens her blog and posts how she's right with the Lord and she has "seen the light" as she usually does.

How long do you wager until Brandy returns and re-opens her blog and posts how she's right with the Lord and she has "seen the light" as she usually does.

I think Brandy's hiatus is longer than average due to their move from the MHP. Once she gets her internet back and running she'll be back online. Attention whores can't stay away from the internetz long, they wither and shrink like flowers without water :lol:

I wonder if they ever got their car running, or what they did with their tubs o' grain.

I don't know about the grains but I'd bet money the bird is dead.

This is fabulous. I hadn't read this before and now, I'm hooked. What will happen? Does Barry continue to buy men's magazines? Will Misty get back into her short leather mini-dress and get her nails done at a high-end salon? What the hell is a bling border?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't even type it with a straight face. Candy's blog is endlessly entertaining. I had no idea that I was missing so much.

She posted up to the seventh installment before, so I am waiting with baited breath to see if she'll post more this time. I gotta know how it ends.

And yes, Sweeping the Home is hilarious parody. OMG I DIDN'T SEE THERE WAS A NEW POST IN JUNE, YAY!

http://www.sweepingthehome.blogspot.com ... y-are.html

She posted up to the seventh installment before, so I am waiting with baited breath to see if she'll post more this time. I gotta know how it ends.

And yes, Sweeping the Home is hilarious parody. OMG I DIDN'T SEE THERE WAS A NEW POST IN JUNE, YAY!

http://www.sweepingthehome.blogspot.com ... y-are.html

I think that was the end last time. She got saved and took her husband to church and was "fascinating."

What else is there? *roll*

I think that was the end last time. She got saved and took her husband to church and was "fascinating."

What else is there? *roll*

Yeah, this is the end. There is no more. Isn't it obvious? Her writing is so advanced and she's so skilled, she doesn't need to explain that now that Misty is calling herself Clarity and wearing dresses, there is no more that needs to be said! Clarity now has the perfect life after a life of sin and debauchery. Can't you see it? How can you possibly think there is anymore to it than that?

Well shit. I am so disappointed now.

I think I am experiencing vicariously what it's like to be born again - "Is this it? Is this all there is? I thought there was more!"

(I keeed, I keeeed.)

Archived