IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

Guest Anonymous
Dear goodness, the only thing I can see in that pic is that she is in serious need of an upper lip wax. Or at least bleach it!! :shock:

I don't think anyone has any obligation to wax or bleach themselves if they don't want to.

I do maintain that piercing is not centered - neither with her lips nor her chin. It's too far to the right side of her face. (Left side of the pic.)

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone has any obligation to wax or bleach themselves if they don't want to.

I do maintain that piercing is not centered - neither with her lips nor her chin. It's too far to the right side of her face. (Left side of the pic.)

No, they don't. They also don't have any obligation to be slender or wear flattering clothes. What I said is, IMO, no different than complaining about "frumpers" and ragging on Josh's weight and eating habits.

YMMV.

And I agree, it does look crooked.

Guest Anonymous
No, they don't. They also don't have any obligation to be slender or wear flattering clothes. What I said is, IMO, no different than complaining about "frumpers" and ragging on Josh's weight and eating habits.

YMMV.

And I agree, it does look crooked.

I don't do body snark, so I agree with you. It's much the same as talking about weight, etc. As for the frumpers, I will have a go at them especially if they're matching. Clothes are different (to me) than something that is a part of someone. We don't all draw the line in the same place. For me, it's open season on frumpers but not bodies.

Also, isn't it quite dangerous to pierce your eyebrow yourself? I always heard that there are major nerves there, and if you pierced in the wrong place you could actually do some serious harm and paralyze your face.

She's such an idiot.

about body snark - weight is medical, clothing and hairiness/less are cosmetic. Mind you, if you posted a closeup of my lips on a lazy week you'd see worse. I'm more concerned that they've jumped into home pearcing.

How old are this woman's kids? They're going to be confused. Her husband sounds just as indecisive as she is (?)

about body snark - weight is medical, clothing and hairiness/less are cosmetic. Mind you, if you posted a closeup of my lips on a lazy week you'd see worse. I'm more concerned that they've jumped into home pearcing.

How old are this woman's kids? They're going to be confused. Her husband sounds just as indecisive as she is (?)

Hairiness, in Brandy's case, is medical as well. She has mentioned thyroid issues and ovarian cysts, both of which cause male pattern hirsutism in women (I have similar medical conditions and I'm hairier than her on a good day).

Her kids are, I believe, 7 and 5, and her husband is WAY flakier if you ask me.

Hairiness, in Brandy's case, is medical as well. She has mentioned thyroid issues and ovarian cysts, both of which cause male pattern hirsutism in women (I have similar medical conditions and I'm hairier than her on a good day).

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that medical conditions couldn't cause this, but there are cosmetic solutions people can use as compared to dealing with weight loss or gain. I am a hairy, cystic woman myself, who frequently forgets or doesn't care about the odd whisker or mustache shave/wax.

So her kids are old enough to be thinking "what's going on with Mommy and Daddy? Why dresses this week and pants the next?" oy

I will never forget her conflict over t/sports shirts..

l

Re piercings, at least they're not into tats (yet). Nothing wrong with tats, but with the way these people change their minds they'd be lasering/tatting/lasering....

It has to be exhausting to flip flop so much. For the kids. I could give a fuck less about her and that idiot she's married too. What a couple of losers. :roll:

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that medical conditions couldn't cause this, but there are cosmetic solutions people can use as compared to dealing with weight loss or gain. I am a hairy, cystic woman myself, who frequently forgets or doesn't care about the odd whisker or mustache shave/wax.

But do you agree that the cosmetic solutions are optional?

I hate to throw this out there because it causes more trouble than it's worth, but I don't shave anything. I don't feel the need to. I think it's stupid that people think it's required for me to shave my legs to be a "proper woman".

Ah, well then we have nothing to fight about, LOL. I understand that some people might think it's "gross" but as long as they also realize it's okay then I'm okay. I think it's "gross" to wear fake nails, but I wouldn't ever try to pressure someone to change that habit, for example.

Even more tangentially, fake nails are also "medical". In that there was a study where they swabbed the fake nails of nurses and the results were BBLLLEEEAARRRGG.

Even more tangentially, fake nails are also "medical". In that there was a study where they swabbed the fake nails of nurses and the results were BBLLLEEEAARRRGG.

Can I guess? There was a massive amount of fecal matter? ewwwww

YES. thats it! lady pilgrim! i remember a zillion years ago, reading her blog..it seemed boring and sad, the way they lived. and she threw her kids toys away because they were plastic, or whatever. but then she decided that they were ok, and so was reading twilight, etc..this HAS to be the same lady! i think at that time, the husband was going to be a preacher or something though..i cant remember.

Jason started a "church" called something like organic faith church... In fact, it was just them with their bible at home ;)

BTW, Their daughter are 8 and 3... Yes I have a Phd in Brandydom :D

Now, time to go crunch some numbers to see when we can get our fixed-for-free {thank you, Jesus!} van a new battery and re-registered and how much insurance is gonna cost us again so we can get Wilbur {the van} on the road again.

I really hope the kind and generous person who offered to fix the van for free is a guy named Jesus.

OMG! I had forgotten about the T-shirt thing. That was hilarious!

Fake nails: Ew, ew, and even more ew!

I have to say, I think this recent iteration is probably more authentically Brandy than the hardcore fundiness of the past. I like her like this. I hope she sticks with it :)

I love how she has to defend her interest in yoga against some whack-job in comments who claims it's not Christian.

What the fuck planet are these people from?

What's her current blog address? I find several but none current.

Guest Anonymous

I have to say, I think this recent iteration is probably more authentically Brandy than the hardcore fundiness of the past. I like her like this. I hope she sticks with it :)

So now she's a judgemental, homophobic, selfish, jerk with piercings. Changing the package doesn't change the contents. She's still spending money on whatever frivolous crap that strikes her fancy while letting her kids go without the things they need.

And she won't stick with it.

**ETA: Blog link for NurseNell - livingthenowbrandy.blogspot.fr/

This is always the problem with Brandy, she thinks she can reinvent herself each time, but no, it's still her old self...

**ETA: Blog link for NurseNell - livingthenowbrandy.blogspot.fr/

Thanks Lissar.

Ouch, that was painful to read. I want to know when she's going to pierce her labia. :oops:

Dare you to ask her!

I don't get the not combing/brushing your hair thing. Just thinking about it makes my head itch. So, when someone with dress decides they're done with dreads do they have to shave their heads? I don't see how you could ever undo the damage any other way.

:clap:

Thanks Lissar.

Ouch, that was painful to read. I want to know when she's going to pierce her labia. :oops:

:clap:

Archived