IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted a (non-anon) comment about Biblical evidence for God's acceptance of teh gheys (and there is some - eunuchs = anyone not able to have reproductive sex and naturally that includes gay people, and we know from Isaiah 56:3-5 and Matthew 19:12 what God thinks about eunuchs). Surprise surprise, it didn't get posted.

Don't like it when there's evidence that God doesn't agree with you about LGBTQ people, huh Brandy?

Brandy's blog has been removed completely. Why does she do this to me????

Of course it has.

But, it will only be a matter of time before she shows up again, in her latest incarnation. Oh, think of the possibilities!

Her Twitter has gone too. I'd like to think that this would healthy for her, that she has switched off her internet and is going to get a proper life for her and her family, but I suspect this is just a flounce.

She'll be back.

Wowee!! This is a record flip-flop-flip all within 48 hours!! She is again posting fundy stuff on pinterest as of five minutes ago (e.g. anti-abortion slogans about how the most dangerous place for a child in America to be is in his/her mother's womb, etc).

Slow down, Brandy- I'm actually getting dizzy!

Seriously, I looked at her blog before I left to bring my kid to t-ball and 3 hours later it's gone.

I checked out her Pinterrest, and I saw a really cute idea for a kids room pinned. It didn't look like it would be expensive to do, but it did require the kids sleeping in beds of their own and using their own rooms.

Well, maybe she took some of her concerned readers' advice to heart. Some of them did suggest taking an internet break and just living her life and making her own decisions without recourse to Internet Land.

I can only hope that's what she's doing, but I'm afraid she is probably still reading here and will crop up blogging somewhere eventually, if she hasn't already.

Godspeed, Brandy.

oh man, so she totally bolted...way not to seem like you want to be on the right track and to, well, run away from conflict...

Brandy, if you're still reading this stuff, stop bolting and jumping in different directions and try one direction for awhile. Instead of taking cues from yourself, take cues from what your kids need (hint - socialization) and go from there.

Interesting, there is a post on her husband's facebook,

Jason Cormier

So I after years of off again and off again blogging, I am putting it to bed for good. I may have written some good stuff now and again on the blogs, but my creative writing has suffered. So I am sticking with trying to write books and get them published. I am keeping Facebook as an online presence and an email. That is all. I even gave up the beloved Twitter as it kills my time and really I can just update here anyway.

Back to blogs. I am not even reading them anymore. I have totally cut it out of my life. Some blogs are really good, but the more I read them the less I am reading books out of my own library. It just makes a lot of sense to make this place a one stop shop for me online.

If I ever want to share something I have written I can always just plop it into a note here. So there it is. The end.

Like · Share · 22 hours ago ·

To clarify, I have copied and pasted that post here because his FB isn't set to private and therefore it is a public post.

Interesting, there is a post on her husband's facebook,

To clarify, I have copied and pasted that post here because his FB isn't set to private and therefore it is a public post.

Is that her posting or him? Lord they are a hot mess. :shifty: Isn't she the lady that posted less than 2 days ago that the haters would never run her off the internet?

Honestly I think Brandy may have some real issues going on.

This is Jason, well it's his facebook. His is public, Brandy's is private mostly. But I wonder if there have been a few discussions over blogging between them. By the sounds of things he realises that his blogging gets in the way of real life and his ambitions. Let's hope the same goes for Brandy too.

I hope she can sort herself out and she really needs to stop blogging more than Jason does. Some people can maintain a blog and not let it interfere with real life. Brandy can't and she uses it as a real life substitute.

Her Twitter has gone too. I'd like to think that this would healthy for her, that she has switched off her internet and is going to get a proper life for her and her family, but I suspect this is just a flounce.

She'll be back.

They always come back eventually.

These two have taken internet breaks before. They always come back.

Brandy used to refer to Jason on her blog as The Novelist, so yeah that update sounds like it's from him, since he mentions writing fiction.

During my time AWAY from everything internet-y, The Novelist and I have had time to talk. A LOT.

Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy talking with my husband?

Some people need a lot of friends. I need my Lord, my husband, and my children. I used to think I needed a close female friend -- what are they called these days? BFFs? -- but what for? I have my husband. I can talk to him about absolutely anything. He's there. He listens. He gives great advice. He knows me better than any other human on this earth.

Some people need to get away. Get out of the house. And often. I used to be like that too, but not so much anymore. I'm happiest right at home with my family.

All that's besides the point, though. I was talking about The Novelist and I talking a lot lately.

During our talks, I realized a lot of things. We've been living a life that hasn't been US. We ... and by we, I mean mostly ME ... have been transforming our lives based on things we've read online. Blogs we loved.

Blogs that I no longer find any happiness reading, actually.

And where was our joy?

Sure, we're overall happy. But until you're living as HE truly wants you to live, are you truly happy or just fooling yourself?

So we made some changes. Got back to who WE are.

Sound familiar? Yeah - that's from FEBRUARY 10, 2010.

compassionatelady.blogspot.com

They'll be back.

These two have taken internet breaks before. They always come back.

Brandy used to refer to Jason on her blog as The Novelist, so yeah that update sounds like it's from him, since he mentions writing fiction.

Sound familiar? Yeah - that's from FEBRUARY 10, 2010.

compassionatelady.blogspot.com

They'll be back.

That's almost scary to read. It's like she repeats the same pattern over and over. Those poor kids aren't going to know which way is up by the time she's done raising them.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try to piece their life together based on blogs before. :(

That's almost scary to read. It's like she repeats the same pattern over and over. Those poor kids aren't going to know which way is up by the time she's done raising them.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try to piece their life together based on blogs before. :(

I agree. I feel for them - it must be difficult and chaotic for them and their children to live a life where they don't feel they have a solid grounding in...anything, really. Where they can believe anything, at least temporarily, and repeatedly "commit" to new projects and lifestyle changes and worldviews, except without the actual commitment part. It's got to be confusing as all hell and feel very unstable.

I think Brandy especially needs to develop her own sense of identity. She's done enough of the exploring and trying on new identities that young people do - and it hasn't gotten her anywhere. She's not young anymore, and she's STILL doing it. Still going around the same patterns over and over and over again, without seeming to get anywhere new.

So what she's been doing for the last...hell, at least the last 7 years that I've known of her online existence...hasn't been working. Time to try something new, i.e. therapy with a real therapist.

ETA: Here's an interesting article about lacking a sense of identity as it applies to borderline personality disorder - http://bpd.about.com/od/understandingbpd/a/whoami.htm

People with BPD often report that they have no idea who they are or what they believe in. Sometimes people with BPD report that they simply feel “non-existent.†Others even report that they are almost like a chameleon in terms of identity; they change who they are depending on their circumstances and what they think others want from them.

Whats her spin cycle? 30, 60, 90 daze?

Also, how many blog/web addresses has she created and abandoned? With the "compassionatelady" one above, that makes 4 that I know about ....

Also, how many blog/web addresses has she created and abandoned? With the "compassionatelady" one above, that makes 4 that I know about ....

I can't count them. Usually I'll delete the bookmark when she flips and then book the new one when it comes up. I like to keep rotating my fundies, I don't want to wear any of them out :lol:

Archived