IGNORED

Brandy starts over, all over again.

oscar

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only problem--there's no where to live. My family is from ND. Guys are living in the back seats of their cars because there is no housing. They may make $100,000/year, but living in the back of a car when it's -60F is not what anyone would consider fun or safe for children.

I don't think that would phase Brandy. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't have much concern for the health of her kids. They could always buy a yurt and rent a patch in someones back paddock or something.

Only problem--there's no where to live. My family is from ND. Guys are living in the back seats of their cars because there is no housing. They may make $100,000/year, but living in the back of a car when it's -60F is not what anyone would consider fun or safe for children.

This is true. These oil rigs are so far out in the middle of nowhere, that there is no type of housing. We travel North, through Wyoming (live in Colorado) every summer on our way to Canada. There are a lot of "temporary" communities made up of campers, cars and tents, that house these guys.

ETA: Not that it would phase Brandy at all. Considering she currently lives in, what may be, similar or worse conditions.

Pot, meet kettle

Indeed. She seems to forget her flip flopping with Candy, who she seems to want to emulate half the time. Then flip flopping to something else entirely. That's the sign of someone who is unhappy and cannot find their place.

Me, well I'm happily married and have been for 20 years. My life is stable, not wealthy but solvent enough, and I don't have to keep switching who I am every couple of weeks.

But you know, it makes all the fundies feel better if they convince themselves that they are the happy ones and we're the ones living in misery.

I have always wondered about that. I thought maybe phase, because of the way waves have different phases, kwim?

This morning we have some noteworthy SODRT fails. I wonder how a mother who writes at a 6th grade level can possibly unschool her children in English grammar and syntax?

Edited to add: She's pretty off on her bird species, I did send a comment to correct her error, I'm sure it will not see the light of day.

Brandy can you say Lin-nae-us?

Brandy got a much warmer reception here than many fundies, but that's still not enough for her. Because it will never be enough, as long as she doesn't know who she is and feel she is a worthwhile human being. Any slight criticism will continue to have the ability to crush her utterly, and then turn her bitter and angry against the critic, making her deaf to their suggestions.

When you close yourself off to change out of defensiveness, it's impossible to learn and grow.

One of these days she will wake up. I just hope when that happens it isn't too late for her kids.

She needs mental health treatment, not DIY piercing equipment and tubs of grain.

That piercing business seems like self-mutilation to me.

One of these days she will wake up. I just hope when that happens it isn't too late for her kids.

I'm not so sure about that. She's 30 years old. They've been through hell and back, by their own definition and by that of others who watch the drama unfold. Yet, nothing has ever changed. Nothing.

Jason and Brandy feed off each other. They'll never 'wake up' as long as they only look to each other for support, confirmation, information, knowledge, love, trust and respect. Until they accept other people as valuable, no matter their religious belief, they will continue to live in their hamster ball and keep spinning and spinning and spinning. Never getting anywhere, never experiencing anything or anyone, never leaning or growing. There is no live and learn in their world. None.

It's one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed - even from afar, online.

I noticed that my post correcting her identification of the bird never saw the light of day. But at least Jason is commenting on her blog. :lol:

I noticed that my post correcting her identification of the bird never saw the light of day. But at least Jason is commenting on her blog. :lol:

So what is the bird? I looked at it and had no clue.

So what is the bird? I looked at it and had no clue.

I looks like a sparrow. There is no such thing as a 'barn sparrow' although that can be some kind of a common name in her area for a sparrow. Its certainly not a swallow since it doesn't have a swallow tail.

I looks like a sparrow. There is no such thing as a 'barn sparrow' although that can be some kind of a common name in her area for a sparrow. Its certainly not a swallow since it doesn't have a swallow tail.

LOL, I thought she wrote barn swallow! I knew it wasn't a swallow because of the tail too.

Another flounce ! no more blog, no more twitter account !

I think it is the quickest one in the whole Brandy's history :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another flounce ! no more blog, no more twitter account !

I think it is the quickest one in the whole Brandy's history :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe they're moving? :lol:

She is headed straight towards a total and complete breakdown and is picking up the pace. Two blogs up and down in the last four months. She's always been fickle but I swear, now she is headed straight for the cliff and the brakes gave out long ago.

Those poor kids.

She is headed straight towards a total and complete breakdown and is picking up the pace. Two blogs up and down in the last four months. She's always been fickle but I swear, now she is headed straight for the cliff and the brakes gave out long ago.

Those poor kids.

This one lasted only a couple of weeks and the prior flounce cycled at just short of three weeks. She is escalating.

Of course, Jason's blog is down too :roll:

They really feed each other madness

She flounced because someone disagreed with her taxonomy? :lol:

I think she thought I was talking dirty when I mentioned Linnaeus and binomial nomenclature. :laughing-rolling:

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi Brandy! No cake for you.

Archived