IGNORED

Grandduggar # 3 on the way? Pictures.

luv2laugh

How long in advance do we know about Today Show appearances? I think the entire family will be on there the morning of the day that the J&A episode runs, and they will announce it to try to entice more viewers. The episode itself might have an update on the sex of the fetus, if she is far enough along to know.

If the J&A episode airs during this whole let's pretend Michelle is having a normal healthy pregnancy, before the VSE for the fetus. That's just fucked up. Especially if A found out around the same time as M and they have footage of them doing pregnancy things together and such that they air.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surpised that Anna was able to get pregnant so quickly after having Michael. That would mean she got pregnant when little Michael was just 12 weeks or only 3 months old...

A bit off topic, but that video makes me a bit more optimistic that Anna will be a much better teacher then Michelle. I personally think she is doing an excellent job with Mackyenzie (sp? not sure how they spell her name) and it appears that she does spend a lot of time reading with her.

That sounds good now that she has only 2. But when she has 6 I think she'll just be treading water and trying to keep her head out of the oven.

That sounds good now that she has only 2. But when she has 6 I think she'll just be treading water and trying to keep her head out of the oven.

Mullet has a J'Slave or two she can ship over during the day. My bets are on Joy, since she has the least training wrangling howlers; she was just one herself a year ago.

Mullet has a J'Slave or two she can ship over during the day. My bets are on Joy, since she has the least training wrangling howlers; she was just one herself a year ago.

Yea since none of those girls will be getting married, they can be farmed out for childcare. Its not like they have anything else going on in their lives.

Have you seen this video? She is wearing the same blue-striped shirt, and looks pregnant to me!

BTW, I love Kynzie saying "I'm a little man!" :dance:

Looks like Michael is doing some blanket training! :o

Anna is definitely pg as evidenced in that youtube video. She's what, 23? Even after two kids her stomach should not look like that.

It makes me kind of sick in this weird way how Anna says "You're my little man" to Michael and then "No, you're a little girl" to Mack. As if Mack will never be a strong woman, and will always be "just a girl" to her BABY brother. I love her response of "I'm a man?" Keep subverting that paradigm, chica. :dance:

Poor Michael at the end- he's totally being blanket trained! He looks terrified of being near the edge.

edited for riffle

A bit off topic, but that video makes me a bit more optimistic that Anna will be a much better teacher then Michelle. I personally think she is doing an excellent job with Mackyenzie (sp? not sure how they spell her name) and it appears that she does spend a lot of time reading with her.

I agree with you on that.

I'm voting "pregnant". I'm also voting "building a house on the Duggar compound and having TLC film the process". I actually kinda feel bad for Michelle in this case - after a couple of my losses, it felt like a kick in the gut when I saw people who were pregnant, or newborns. I can't imagine that changing with more kids. But I feel bad for Anna, because she has to be stressed - imagine having to tiptoe around Michelle in her condition. I can't see a Today Show announcement, if the women have any say. That would probably send Michelle around the bend. It kind of looks like they're just letting people assume the obvious for now, probably to not rub Michelle's face in it. I don't feel sorry for Anna raising 3 under 3 - she has enough willing slaves who are probably dying for an excuse to escape Michelle for a few hours, even if it means more childcare.

Anna is definitely pg as evidenced in that youtube video. She's what, 23? Even after two kids her stomach should not look like that.

It makes me kind of sick in this weird way how Anna says "You're my little man" to Michael and then "No, you're a little girl" to Mack. As if Mack will never be a strong woman, and will always be "just a girl" to her BABY brother. I love her response of "I'm a man?" Keep subverting that paradigm, chica. :dance:

Poor Michael at the end- he's totally being blanket trained! He looks terrified of being near the edge.

edited for riffle

Exactly. It made me sad when Anna was talking about Mackynzie's 'education' - we all know what that means. Teaching her the only thing she was made for was to do lots of housework, pump out babies as submit to men. Because she's just a little GIRL, not a little woman. Ugh.

How long can they stay in Grandma's free house. It is small. How old can opposite sex kids (per gothard rules) sleep in the same room?

JB/M had 5 or 6 kids in their car lot house which was a two bedroom. QF worries first about numbers, then about space/comfort/etc

I'm also voting "building a house on the Duggar compound and having TLC film the process".

This would be an incredibly smart thing for them to do, they'd get sponsors to chip in and build them a home that will fit them til most of the howlers are gone from JB and M's homestead with plans to take that over as is his birthright as the first born son. This also frees up their current home for another son to move into with his bride.

I imagine lil' Mack will get the best education out of all the kids except Michael and this next one if its a boy. Her job will be to help with the teaching and she will need the best foundation so she can take over in about ten years or so.

It is called Mackynzie Mic'd-Up.

Anna is definitely pregnant. I wonder if she had just found out when Michelle had announced #20 and Josh had said they had an announcement too?

I bet she has to tip toe around Michelle and that really sucks. I have a feeling there might not be a big announcement for J&A with all of the focus on Michelle's loss.

I have a feeling there might not be a big announcement for J&A with all of the focus on Michelle's loss.

Josh is Michelle's favorite--I could see him genuinely not wanting to upset her. She KNOWS they will keep birthing and that her days are, at best, numbered for more births. I think they may just be being thoughtful--it does happen even in the Duggar family!

It is called Mackynzie Mic'd-Up.

Anna is definitely pregnant. I wonder if she had just found out when Michelle had announced #20 and Josh had said they had an announcement too?

I bet she has to tip toe around Michelle and that really sucks. I have a feeling there might not be a big announcement for J&A with all of the focus on Michelle's loss.

Personally I would LOVE for them to never do a big announcement again (in terms of J&A, we all know if Michelle gets preggers again there will be a giant hoopla about it). In my opinion it would get really old if all the kids had to go on the Today show or GMA just to announce they were pregnant...every....single......time.

At this point I don't see anything wrong with J&A publicly announcing their future pregnancies via twitter, etc. or on the show (if it's still around). We all know they are going to have a bunch of kids, popping one out almost every year, so it won't be a big surprise. Just a "hey we're pregnant again" will suffice.

I agree. The big announcements are ridiculous.

My bets are that it will be announced on the TLC show but in a small way. Anna wont be able to hide the obvious bump she is sporting.

Ok,

I agree that she looks pregnant.

Are you guys kidding when you talk about mike being blanket trained? (I always put the baby on a blanket on the floor. Blankets are easier to wash than to vaccum on an hourly basis.)

And i didnt hear her tell Mack that she was "just a girl". Sounds like she was just correcting her as we all do little kids to teach them that they are different from each other.

:?

I'm so getting banned from Smug's twitter. I sort of quoted the Dalai Lama and hashtagged #3kids? If I had more room, I would have also added #usedcarfail for shits and giggles.

What is the title of this clip, i cant find it and i am not allowed to stream from work.

You can got to youtube.com and add /watch?v=0lanTAVw7qI to the end of it.

Ok,

I agree that she looks pregnant.

Are you guys kidding when you talk about mike being blanket trained? (I always put the baby on a blanket on the floor. Blankets are easier to wash than to vaccum on an hourly basis.)

And i didnt hear her tell Mack that she was "just a girl". Sounds like she was just correcting her as we all do little kids to teach them that they are different from each other.

:?

I would assume that he is blanket trained, because thats what they do. They spend so much time traveling and going to "events" that they just cant be bothered actually WATCHING a child. A blanket is much easier than a pack n play.

She said "youre a little girl." My peeve is that Mike is "a little man" and shes a "girl". Its a little thing, but it shows the underlying psychology that women are cute little things with less significance/importance than boys who are really future men/fathers.

I'm surpised that Anna was able to get pregnant so quickly after having Michael. That would mean she got pregnant when little Michael was just 12 weeks or only 3 months old...

She only had to wait 40 days after the birth of a boy. ;)

Since Josh's waistline has been so fruitful, how about these baby names:

Marzipan

Mellonia

Marshmellow

Macademia

Mallomar

Mint

Moo goo gai pan Duggar

Mustard Retribution Duggar

Meat Tube Duggar

Melted Cheese Duggar

M&M Crunch Duggar

Michelangelo David Duggar

ETA: Bad Idea, Josh would pull a Fat Bastard and eat the baby.

Wow! She had Micheal just one month before I had my baby and I can't imagine getting ready to do it all over again already. I'm happy to just enjoy my little one for a while and give her all of my attention. Not to mention all the diaper changes. Hopefully little Kynzie will be potty trained by then!

Archived