IGNORED

Grandduggar # 3 on the way? Pictures.

luv2laugh

Maybe it's just the way her hair is blowing in her face, but to me it doesn't even look like Anna in the second picture. Something about her smile and facial structure. It looks like a completely different, much younger person.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, For her sake, I hope that she is pregnant because if she is not pregnant then damn that weight gain is scary...very scary. It's so important to take care of yourself...she is the same age as me and she is just too young (not that age matters) to let herself go like that...come on!

Also, if she is pregnant I doubt there will be an announcement anytime soon because that will outshine the JB and michelle and take the attention off of them.

Does anyone have any other more recent pictures of Anna to compare it to?

ja20DOTcom

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_7246.JPG

Another-Duggar-Baby.jpg

I don't think it's the food weight gain; I think she may just possibly be pregnant since she looked the same way in her past pregnancies.

EDIT: Image and Link

This was from 4 weeks ago. She was looking preggers here, too.

7895b5fc413911e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

Yeah, Anna is tiny when she's not pregnant. Her face also looks a lot fuller which makes me think pregnant as opposed to food baby. She doesn't look unhealthy like Josh does (who looks sweaty and pasty as well as chubbier).

It's hard to tell. Maybe she just hasn't lost the baby weight yet. And she may have put on a few pounds when they were on the road- eating out all the time, and not having to cook and clean.

If she is pregnant with number 3, she's in for a rude awakening. When you have 3, you're officially outnumbered. Especially when the previous child is younger than 18 months.

They are so young. They could take a break for 4 or 5 years and still have another before she's 30. I know it's not "trusting in God", but seriously, they are going to be in real trouble when the show ends. Judging from the spending Josh gleefully showcases on his instagram, eating out, Coach purses, etc, he isn't socking it away for a rainy day. Hell, he was delinquent on his taxes!

And honestly, I think Josh is too selfish and self-centered to have a large number of kids. It would take too much away from him.

Maybe pregnancy changed the shape of her nose? I know that sounds stupid but I have seen pregnancy do odder things than that with earlobes, toes and so forth. My own nose changed shape a little from illness that took 8 months to recover from and it still isn't the same as it was pre-illness.

I think they may be having another baby but why the silence? These are attention whores who crow every movement from the roof top, so why wouldn't they be talking now? Ratings or respect/told to wait because of Michelle's miscarriage?

This was from 4 weeks ago. She was looking preggers here, too.

7895b5fc413911e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

Hate to snark on a toddler, but McKenzie looks a Cabbage Patch doll in that picture.

It's hard to tell. Maybe she just hasn't lost the baby weight yet. And she may have put on a few pounds when they were on the road- eating out all the time, and not having to cook and clean.

If she is pregnant with number 3, she's in for a rude awakening. When you have 3, you're officially outnumbered. Especially when the previous child is younger than 18 months.

They are so young. They could take a break for 4 or 5 years and still have another before she's 30. I know it's not "trusting in God", but seriously, they are going to be in real trouble when the show ends. Judging from the spending Josh gleefully showcases on his instagram, eating out, Coach purses, etc, he isn't socking it away for a rainy day. Hell, he was delinquent on his taxes!

And honestly, I think Josh is too selfish and self-centered to have a large number of kids. It would take too much away from him.

I feel bad for Mack if she is pregnant. I really hope she's not because if she stays so fertile, poor Mack will be a sister mom in no time and have no life. :(

Maybe pregnancy changed the shape of her nose? I know that sounds stupid but I have seen pregnancy do odder things than that with earlobes, toes and so forth. My own nose changed shape a little from illness that took 8 months to recover from and it still isn't the same as it was pre-illness.

I think they may be having another baby but why the silence? These are attention whores who crow every movement from the roof top, so why wouldn't they be talking now? Ratings or respect/told to wait because of Michelle's miscarriage?

Maybe if she is pregnant, they will announce it in this upcoming season of the show?

I don't think Josh does all that much for the kids. He seems like the "fun dad" type who plays with the kids when he's in the mood, but leaves all the hard work to Anna. I also don't think he's gotten to the point, financially, where he has to cut down on what he wants to do to pay for things the kids need (I think that for all their "leave and cleave" talk, JB and Michelle give them money- if only because having the public see the next generation struggle with both the effects of being raised in a QF family and trying to raise one themselves would seriously hurt their "ministry")

Plus, I don't think we can discount Josh's egotistical need to outshine his father in the "manhood" department.

I think the silence is out of "respect" for J'chelle's loss (or ratings). I think they were newly knocked up when the #20 announcement was made. Josh said something about them having an announcement too as the camera was cutting away. But it was too early and they couldn't usurp the big #20. Then the loss. Wrong time to make it public. Now the new season begins with re-living the loss. This is JB&M's moment. But once that's over, I predict that in the next few weeks J&A will be announcing. I'm sure family already knows, and now that it's becoming obvious to anybody that sees her, they'll come out with it. Maybe that will be next week's episode.

As to Anna's fertility - her sister Esther had birthed 7 babies by the time she had been married 9.5 years. Anna's actually running behind.

In that picture she doesn't really look all that pregnant to me. She could just have stomach issues from the past pregnancies.

I know I have stomach issues from my one (and only) pregnancy - but then I had a c-section and that's one of the main reasons I have a jacked up stomach area now.

But I haven't really seen many pictures of her from the past, so I could be wrong.

Hate to snark on a toddler, but McKenzie looks a Cabbage Patch doll in that picture.

Aww, I think she's adorable but then I love chubby toddlers.

I think Anna's got bigger since Priscilla's wedding which makes me think she's pregnant.

I think the silence is out of "respect" for J'chelle's loss (or ratings). I think they were newly knocked up when the #20 announcement was made. Josh said something about them having an announcement too as the camera was cutting away. But it was too early and they couldn't usurp the big #20. Then the loss. Wrong time to make it public. Now the new season begins with re-living the loss. This is JB&M's moment. But once that's over, I predict that in the next few weeks J&A will be announcing. I'm sure family already knows, and now that it's becoming obvious to anybody that sees her, they'll come out with it. Maybe that will be next week's episode.

As to Anna's fertility - her sister Esther had birthed 7 babies by the time she had been married 9.5 years. Anna's actually running behind.

Didn't Anna have a miscarriage? If you factor that in, is she still "behind"?

Also, I wonder what Josh and Anna really think about #20. I don't recall them making a spectacle of it. Or maybe they're secretly jealous they didn't think of it first.

I suspect Josh and Anna aren't quite so keen to get to #20. I can see them having a big family, yes, but not Duggar/Bates sized.

I think she's pregnant. Her face looks really pretty with the extra weight--not unhealthy and sweaty like Josh as someone else mentioned.

I have to think that they are not announcing it for two reasons:

1. This is the Michelle Show. No one gets to outshine her whether she's grieving or giving birth.

2. It is their hook for another season. I expect it will be announced on the Today show before the last episode--which will, of course, center on new beginnings after the sorrow.

Geez, I feel remarkably cynical...

Personally I think she looks great in that first pic. Pregnant or not a bit of weight suits her. Same in the one with Josh and the kuds.

Given that the current season is only 6 weeks long, I'm sure there are a lot of frantic behind the scenes negotiations going on. They are probably really scared that the gravy train is coming to an end. I could totally see them making a "big announcement" on the season finale.

In the picture where they are all at the table (taken 4 wks ago) its really amazing to see assnuggets weight gain. Baby bump or not I doubt that Anna has the kind of husband that watches the kids for a couple of hours so she can have private time or goddess forbid work out. Both Anna and buttwheezer both look relatively unhealthy and unfit for folks their age. Even with staying in motels on the campaign trail both could have taken advantage of pools and swam laps or used work out rooms which are pretty common in most mid priced lodging. Eating on the road didn't need to be a competition in salt, fat and carb consumption. Fresh fruits and veggies are great snacks while on the road, and even a p b & j sammich (on whole grain bread) could have provided good nutrition. Sitting, and standing is sedentary activity. Its unfortunate that they will lead their children by example when it comes to an unhealthy lifestyle that surpasses even that of Jim and Michelle.

ja20DOTcom

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_7246.JPG

Another-Duggar-Baby.jpg

I don't think it's the food weight gain; I think she may just possibly be pregnant since she looked the same way in her past pregnancies.

EDIT: Image and Link

I don't think that they will be able to ride the gravy train for that long. What happens when John David or Joseph gets married? I'm sure they will want their father to give them the same fairness that might have been possibly provided for Josh with his wife?

Am I the only one who doesn't think Anna's an attention whore like the other adults? I think Josh is naturally extroverted/immature/selfish/greedy etc and definitely likes the gravy train. I think JB likes the power of it. I think Michelle is putting her energy into Duggar Ltd as a way to distract herself from whatever issues she has (and I think they are numerous - her Stepford Wife thing is her masking what she really feels).

But I don't think Anna has the same attitude to it as Josh does - she's drunk the Gothard kool aid for sure, but I think she'd be fine with no longer being on TV. I very much doubt there'll be another Duggar-Keller wedding.

And I think Josh is way more unhealthy than Anna - I know that size is not the most accurate indicator of health, but Anna's still tiny when not pregnant. I actually think pregnancy suits her - she was very thin when she married, she suits more meat on her.

Even with staying in motels on the campaign trail both could have taken advantage of pools and swam laps or used work out rooms which are pretty common in most mid priced lodging. Eating on the road didn't need to be a competition in salt, fat and carb consumption. Fresh fruits and veggies are great snacks while on the road, and even a p b & j sammich (on whole grain bread) could have provided good nutrition. Sitting, and standing is sedentary activity. Its unfortunate that they will lead their children by example when it comes to an unhealthy lifestyle that surpasses even that of Jim and Michelle.

I know at Panda Express you can get fresh steamed veggies. The sauces are pretty high in sodium, but if you go with the rice, steamed veggies, and something like "Beijing Beef" (beef and broccoli, if I remember correctly) or Mushroom Chicken (chicken, mushrooms, and zucchini with a sauce) you're getting a lot of veggies in. Heck, even McDonald's of all places has fruit smoothies and yogurt/fruit/granola parfaits.

They could even exercise in the hotel rooms/bus. You don't need any equipment to jog in place, do jumping-jacks, squats, or sit-ups.

Archived