IGNORED

Grandduggar # 3 on the way? Pictures.

luv2laugh

We all know he doesn't really work. Unless one or two days a month counts. :roll:

I am conflicted about this. From the photos, she really does look pregnant. If she isn't, then she's gaining a lot of weight in her belly, which is not healthy. Neither option is good.

Since I have 3 kids myself, commenting on anyone else having as many is hypocritical, I suppose.

But I was older, we were well-established financially, my kids are all 2 years apart, and, truth be told, my #3 was an "oops!" baby. We had not ruled out 3, but he came a little sooner than we had planned. And DH went for a vasectomy before #3 was born.

They are so young. They could wait a few years, give their little ones more attention, and still have time for a couple more before she's even 30. I know that's not "allowing God to decide", but really, they are setting themselves up for a miserable life, and it's the kids who will suffer for it.

The show appears to be on its last legs. I'm not sure how they will manage when the TLC income stops rolling in. They appear to enjoy going out, spending money, and he was delinquent on his taxes. It's going to be a very rude awakening, and having one more mouth to feed will just add to their problems.

They will probably struggle when the TLC gravy train ends, Josh is probably making less than Boob is off the show. Boob and Mullet also make royalties from the books. Josh and Anna might not be managing their money wisely based on their trips, constant restaurant meals, and other things. I wouldn't be surprised if J&A are turning into shopaholics. I have seen other 20-something couples like them, they spend money like crazy and eventually catches up to them.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually peas aren't allowed on the Paleo diet because peas are a legume. One of the many inconsistencies with Paleo that drives me nuts.

Total sidebar, but some paleo/primal dieters do eat green peas/snap peas and green beans despite their technical status as legumes. I do, because I like them as a vegetable. I'm also not paranoid about not letting a legume pass my lips ever - 90% or more of the time I eat paleo and that lets me enjoy the rest of it.

Yeah, I'm thinking she's with child. God, they're two years younger than me and they're going to be parents to THREE children. I could not even imagine having to deal with ONE kid at 24, let alone three! Even now, and I only just turned 25!

I'm the eldest of three, but my parents were older and financially stable when they decided to have children. I know Josh and Anna are "leaving it up to God," but they are in for a very rude awakening, with three kids under the age of four and their disposable income looking like it could be drying up very soon. How are they going to manage? Or does the movement not give a damn, because I remember hearing that some of the not-so better off Quiverfull families live very much below the poverty line.

As for how TLC would spin the third grandchild...it was either on here or TWoP, but someone suggested "Mackynzie's First Buddy" and I thought that was funny (and probably true). At this rate, poor Mackynzie will be an M'slave by the time she's 7.

Edited for content

Right now they are okay because what expenses do they have? Utilites, cell phone, direct tv?, gas, food (well that could be expensive!). They do not have a house or car payment which is what eats up the so much of the budget of young couples. How long can they stay in Grandma's free house. It is small. How old can opposite sex kids (per gothard rules) sleep in the same room? I am also surprised they do not use the yard more. With such a small house, why dont they have a nice patio or porch(could Josh & the boys use the "real life skills" & build one), swingset and sandbox area? How many kids can Anna teach around the dining room table they have?

My previous comment in which I said Josh works was that is what the average viewer thinks. I know he doesn't work. There are a few other tv boards I have been on where the average tv viewers still defend the Duggars & Josh is seen as a good hardworking husband and father of 2. I have tried to argue the posters but some just see what they are shown.

How long can they stay in Grandma's free house. It is small. How old can opposite sex kids (per gothard rules) sleep in the same room? I am also surprised they do not use the yard more. With such a small house, why dont they have a nice patio or porch(could Josh & the boys use the "real life skills" & build one), swingset and sandbox area? How many kids can Anna teach around the dining room table they have?

Does anyone know how big Josh and Anna's house is, compared to the old three-bedroom, one-bathroom house the Original Recipe Duggars crammed, what, 16 people into?

QF nutcases don't have the same concept of needing space as most other people do (I know Americans sometimes get trashed for wanting too much personal space, but I don't know anyone in non-third world countries who would live in the kinds of conditions at lot of QF families do) so I think they might be planning on staying in the house for quite a while. While laws might be against opposite-sex siblings sharing bedrooms after a certain age, I could definitely see a "Duggar family project" involving constructing a wall to cut the kids’ room in half and installing some Costco bunk beds.

Many people say that, since Josh seems to have disliked having over a dozen siblings and having to share a room (and everything else) with many of them, he probably won’t do that to his own children. I don’t think that’s true. Josh strikes me as the type of person who’s too selfish and lazy to realize, “hey, I didn’t like living this way, maybe I shouldn’t subject my own children to itâ€.

As for not announcing the pregnancy yet, I think they’re waiting for the best time to get prime ratings (or as prime as they can get anymore) out of it AND they might be a little gun shy. Anna has had a miscarriage in the past and, with the Jubilee fiasco happening at 19 weeks, they may be hesitant to announce until much, much later in the pregnancy than is normal.

Considering the Duggar's living conditions during their first special and up until they built the new house, I'd say they could stay in that little house for quite a while! Perhaps someone should forward them Emily's plan for thirteen kids in one apartment...

I sincerely hope Josh is socking away his money from the show. Otherwise when it ends, real life is going to come crashing down hard. Supporting three kids and a wife without a strong work ethic and with a variable monthly income is going to be really tough...

I'm thinking Boob has purchased some larger houses they can redo for an episode. JD needs somewhere to live so joshie needs anna to be pregnant so he can justify a larger house.

I can also see:

The Duggars TLC builds a house on the compound! (for one of the girls)

The Duggars buy and redo an apartment building for a mass wedding!

Hey, he's gotta pitch something!

Right now they are okay because what expenses do they have? Utilites, cell phone, direct tv?, gas, food (well that could be expensive!). They do not have a house or car payment which is what eats up the so much of the budget of young couples. How long can they stay in Grandma's free house. It is small. How old can opposite sex kids (per gothard rules) sleep in the same room? I am also surprised they do not use the yard more. With such a small house, why dont they have a nice patio or porch(could Josh & the boys use the "real life skills" & build one), swingset and sandbox area? How many kids can Anna teach around the dining room table they have?

My previous comment in which I said Josh works was that is what the average viewer thinks. I know he doesn't work. There are a few other tv boards I have been on where the average tv viewers still defend the Duggars & Josh is seen as a good hardworking husband and father of 2. I have tried to argue the posters but some just see what they are shown.

The people who defend Josh are basically in lala land about a lot of things. The Duggar defenders don't know about a lot of the stuff that TLC has twisted around in regards to the Duggars. TLC has been honest about Josh living in Mary's rental house, but they lie about "Amy's House". Deanna and Terry also live in it and the real owner is Mary. TLC has lied about Josh owning the car lots and in the episode regarding the zoning board, Jim Bob's name was a sign that was shown on camera, but I think Sean and crew didn't notice it or if they did, they hope viewers didn't notice. But public records have shown the Duggars to be liars.

I think they were newly pg at the #20 announcement, which would mean she's probably 4.5 - 5 months along. I think she'll be popping the new pup out in June. Instead of napping this time, Josh'll take off to get something to eat (cut to shot of him with a big double cheeseburger and a mountain of fries) and then come back just in time for the birth.

If she knew then, they had to suppress it with their "We have announcement...Anna's NOT pregnant!" to keep the attention of J20.

There's the possibility it may be announced on next week's episode when the show "checks in" with Smugs and Anna in footage taped in late October or thereabouts. If she's due in June, that means she got knocked up overseas and would have just found out around the timeframe of mid-autumn the show is airing footage from for this "season" (save the Jubilee mess and Priscilla's wedding). Why else would they visit the car lot, which they ADMIT in the previews is STRUGGLING? (Maybe someone needs to get his fat ass to the lot more often than once a month.)

This storyline, combined with Anna trying to corral a shitload of kids at the park, sets the stage for them to make their announcement in retrospect. Let's face it, even after she had the miscarriage (isn't it possible she's testing early, got a false positive and had a regular period she took as a miscarriage?), she announced she was knocked up with Mike when she was 5 weeks along. The only reason we didn't find out about the second pregnancy (if there actually was one) the moment the pee on the stick dried was because TLC wasn't filming them at the time.

I was thinking she'd put on a lot of weight, but that polo shirt really puts the emphasis on her belly, whereas the blue shirt she had on the other day, as well as some of her other "regular" clothes, were tight all over, which just made her look like she'd put on a lot of weight. If she's 5-ish months along now, I guess it makes sense that she needs to put away the regular clothes (that she gets to wear for maybe 3 or 4 months, depending on how much baby weight she lost - and how quickly - after Mike).

Y'all have convinced me; I think she's knocked up...again. And eating a lot more crap food this time; I hope she doesn't end up with gestational diabetes.

Have you seen this video? She is wearing the same blue-striped shirt, and looks pregnant to me!

BTW, I love Kynzie saying "I'm a little man!" :dance:

"Michael's a man?" :lol:

Too cute.

Let the M-name speculation begin! For a girl I say Madysin or some bastardization of Madison.

Maddysen....my niece goes to school with a girl named that! Malachi for a boy (cuz they seem to like fake Jew stuff)

And yes, she looks just like she did in her other pregnancies, so I'm going with yes, and 22 weeks.

Josh will always be ok financially because Jim Bob will always support him. He'll also get the biggest share of the wealth when Jim Bob passes. I'm sure they do a biblical thing where daughters get less than sons, and the oldest son gets more than the rest, probably double.

As long as Josh stays in the cult, Jim Bob will pay for a nice big palace to go up on the plot of land where the tinker toy house already is. That was their original plan. They won't have TLC to film them doing it so they'll probably just hire others to build it, but Jim Bob can afford that now. And Jim Bob will keep covering all his expenses while Smuggar plays pretend every day at his car lot.

I hope that the kid isn't born on my birthday and is given my name. My birthday is in June when this kid might be due, and my name is Megan, although they would spell it Mhaeghynn or something ridiculous.

If it's a boy, it will be either Matthew or Mark. Michael got a normal name, so their next few sons also will. If it's a girl, I have to agree that it will be Madisyn or maybe Madilyn. I think there will be a Mary eventually, but not until they run out of super trendy names.

Definitely looks like a pregnant belly in that second photo. Not so much for the jacket, but the fact it looks like the bottom of the shirt is sticking out a good couple inches away from her body.

She could be not as far along as we think though. IF she is pregnant, this would be her fourth pregnancy in three years if we count the miscarriage. I know with all three of my kids it seemed that almost as soon as the stick was coming up positive my clothes were tight. I was all belly and it was tiring to be 16-20wks along and have people give me a sympathetic look and say things like, 'Cheer up hon, only a couple more weeks,' or 'Wow, you're ready to pop.' Um, no I'm not, I'm just short with a short torso with stomach muscles that apparently go on strike the moment I conceive. :lol:

How long can they stay in Grandma's free house. It is small.

Maybe they'll move into that place Jim Bob and the kids cleaned up this week :P

I hope that the kid isn't born on my birthday and is given my name. My birthday is in June when this kid might be due, and my name is Megan, although they would spell it Mhaeghynn or something ridiculous.

If it's a boy, it will be either Matthew or Mark. Michael got a normal name, so their next few sons also will. If it's a girl, I have to agree that it will be Madisyn or maybe Madilyn. I think there will be a Mary eventually, but not until they run out of super trendy names.

I dodged a bullet with Michael; his due date was my birthday, which was Father's Day last year. How much more smug would Smuggar get if he gets the coveted Father's Day baby that his daddy doesn't have (no Boob/Mullet kids with June b-days).

Have you seen this video? She is wearing the same blue-striped shirt, and looks pregnant to me!

BTW, I love Kynzie saying "I'm a little man!" :dance:

This is a bit off topic but it appears that they have started separating Jackson and Johnanna. In one of the other videos, Jackson says that he is the Lone Ranger and Johanna is Tonto. He later says that she doesn't have her Tonto stuff b/c she likes to play with baby dolls now. Here's the link:

It starts around 2:05 I think. And back on topic, Anna definitely looks pregnant to me.

Edited b/c there are only 2 n's in Anna

Maybe they'll move into that place Jim Bob and the kids cleaned up this week :P

Silver Springs ----> its Silver Spring. LOL :) Unless you are not trying to imply the Discovery/TLC head quarters in Maryland.

But I love it ! Your screen name is so smart and funny.

A bit off topic, but that video makes me a bit more optimistic that Anna will be a much better teacher then Michelle. I personally think she is doing an excellent job with Mackyenzie (sp? not sure how they spell her name) and it appears that she does spend a lot of time reading with her.

Well looking at the sizes of th erooms I think J&A house is about 800 sq feet as opposed to the 2400 feet M&JB house was.

I do think Anna is pregnant because she was loosing a lot of th eweight and when she is PG she does have weight in her face more so than the after birth weight

She's definitely pregnant -- that plaid shirt in the youtube video has the classic maternity tie-back.

Personally, I think they're holding back the announcement so Michelle can get all of the attention for the Jubilee miscarriage. I'm sure it's being played in the TTH that no mention can be made of Anna's pregnancy so as not to "upset" Michelle.

No, I'm sure Michelle knows. Family & friends know. (How could they not? They see her from all angles and she's obviously pregnant.) It's the TV audience that will have to wait. Each "event" needs its own episode. I think it will be on the upcoming J&A episode.

How long in advance do we know about Today Show appearances? I think the entire family will be on there the morning of the day that the J&A episode runs, and they will announce it to try to entice more viewers. The episode itself might have an update on the sex of the fetus, if she is far enough along to know.

Archived