IGNORED

Grandduggar # 3 on the way? Pictures.

luv2laugh

I think they were newly pg at the #20 announcement, which would mean she's probably 4.5 - 5 months along. I think she'll be popping the new pup out in June. Instead of napping this time, Josh'll take off to get something to eat (cut to shot of him with a big double cheeseburger and a mountain of fries) and then come back just in time for the birth.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna looks lovely but Josh looks more and more like a greasy used-car salesman every day.

I'm actually not sure she IS pregnant. I think she may still be carrying baby weight and just wearing maternity stuff because that's what fits her. I watched the first episode of the new season the other day, and when they showed Anna she looked even more pregnant there, even though it was Fall and she'd given birth in June, right?

I'm kind of 50/50 on it. Time will tell, anyway.

She did have quite a belly, when they were walking into the church for the womens' thing that Michelle spoke at. Anna was carrying Michael in his car seat and in profile I was like - wow, that's quite a bit of pudge! He was only what, a few months old in that ep?

Smuggar reminds me of a nephew of mine; the face and even some speech. I've never cared much for that nephew :oops: Maybe he'll outgrow it....

Speaking of, it seems like Smuggar's hair line is receding further and further every week.

How to you top giving birth on a toliet while being filmed for cable tv? What's next? pushing one out live on the bus while JB is driving down the highway and it's filmed live for a pay per view special?

Excellent!! Poor Michael to know he was born in the bathroom on the toilet on national tv

Excellent!! Poor Michael to know he was born in the bathroom on the toilet on national tv

My favorite cousin was an unplanned home birth. My aunt thought she had to poop, and out came the baby -- into the toilet. As kids, we teased her about her birth, but not when outsiders were around. It was pretty much a family "joke."

AlveiuKCMAIfIAS.jpg

I think she looks pregnant because if you look at the jacket she's wearing, the jacket seems to stick out and forward on her belly like it normally would during pregnancy. The jacket is not laying flat or outward-- just forward you know?

If she is pregnant I'm sure they want to be "sensitive" to Michelle and are keeping it quiet. It's not like it would be a surprise and since they have a boy and a girl then the "gender" isn't a big deal....no TRIPLETS or something, that would be worth a trip to NY to see the Today Show folks again, I suppose.

AlveiuKCMAIfIAS.jpg

I think she looks pregnant because if you look at the jacket she's wearing, the jacket seems to stick out and forward on her belly like it normally would during pregnancy. The jacket is not laying flat or outward-- just forward you know?

Oh boy, that really is a pregnant belly.

I definitely think she's pregnant again. I'd say "poor woman" but she knows what she signed up for it was in her wedding vows. :P

Does anyone think they might not be saying anything because of a possible backlash? Right now JimBob & Michelle are getting the most negative comments they have ever gotten about still wanting more after Josie & #20. They are losing popularity for sure. Right now Josh & Anna are okay to the average fan. They have a boy & girl, he works, they have a little house. If they had #3 so quick, they would go from a cute family of 4 to the next JimBob and Michelle. Anna would be having the kids quicker then Michelle.

In that pic above, she does look pregnant.

They're not going to randomly put out an announcement via twitter or instagram. This is the Duggars we're talking about--expect an announcement via Today Show. If we hear them making another appearance on that show, it'll be to announce baby #3.

If she is pregnant, I bet there will an official annoucment after the Jubilee VSE airs.

Yep, me too.

What gets me though is that Anna seems to have gotten pregnant around the same time as Michelle. They did pregnancy shots together when Anna was pregnant with Mac and Michelle was pregnant with Jordyn or Josie. I would think having #20 while your daughter-in-law was having #3 would be pretty exciting, but hey, it's all about Michelle...

I'm sure the family knows whether or not Anna is pregnant, they're just keeping it quiet because of Michelle.

Totally preggers.

I remember back when Anna got pregnant with Mac really soon after getting married and people (mostly on TWOP) said the couple could just want to have the one quickly, then space the rest out like a normal couple. And when Anna got pregnant with Michael so close to Mac, people said that some young couples like to have two close together, then stop or start spacing. I wonder what they'll come up with now.

I think Josh and Anna are gunning to basically be JB and J'ichelle 2.0 and nothing is going to stop them. Especially not financial problems. We have to remember that they were raised to suppress thoughts about any correlation between money and kids. While a normal person with common sense would think "barely keeping afloat financially" = "maybe we should wait to have any more kids or not have any more at all", I think Josh and Anna are almost unable to see the connection there.

I agree I always hated that people think Josh and Anna were just going to have one or two. When they say "we'd be happy with two" they mean if Anna had issues getting pregnant then they'd be happy with a couple kids not that after two they'll start using BC. I still don't think Anna will have 20 some kids though since Michelle is a freak of nature fertility wise. Anna seems pretty fertile now but it will (hopefully for Mac's sake) change once she hits her thirties. Of course at this rate she'll already have like eight kids at that point.

Right now Josh & Anna are okay to the average fan. They have a boy & girl, he works, they have a little house.

We all know he doesn't really work. Unless one or two days a month counts. :roll:

I am conflicted about this. From the photos, she really does look pregnant. If she isn't, then she's gaining a lot of weight in her belly, which is not healthy. Neither option is good.

Since I have 3 kids myself, commenting on anyone else having as many is hypocritical, I suppose.

But I was older, we were well-established financially, my kids are all 2 years apart, and, truth be told, my #3 was an "oops!" baby. We had not ruled out 3, but he came a little sooner than we had planned. And DH went for a vasectomy before #3 was born.

They are so young. They could wait a few years, give their little ones more attention, and still have time for a couple more before she's even 30. I know that's not "allowing God to decide", but really, they are setting themselves up for a miserable life, and it's the kids who will suffer for it.

The show appears to be on its last legs. I'm not sure how they will manage when the TLC income stops rolling in. They appear to enjoy going out, spending money, and he was delinquent on his taxes. It's going to be a very rude awakening, and having one more mouth to feed will just add to their problems.

I agree I always hated that people think Josh and Anna were just going to have one or two. When they say "we'd be happy with two" they mean if Anna had issues getting pregnant then they'd be happy with a couple kids not that after two they'll start using BC. I still don't think Anna will have 20 some kids though since Michelle is a freak of nature fertility wise. Anna seems pretty fertile now but it will (hopefully for Mac's sake) change once she hits her thirties. Of course at this rate she'll already have like eight kids at that point.

Agreed. Josh said, "We're going to leave our family size up to God," AKA, "We're not using ANY kind of contraception." I don't see Josh ever wearing a condom and Anna's been brainwashed into thinking the pill is murder. She probably thinks the same of any birth control assuming she's even aware of it. Provided they don't have fertility issues I can see them easily having ten kids or more.

The only thing I can think of is MAYBE they won't be having sex every time they know that Anna is fertile. Doesn't mean they won't have sex, just not when she is most likely to conceive.

They probably even see that as a sin. I don't think Anna's savvy enough to tell her husband she has a headache and isn't in the mood, though, given from Michelle's Godly Woman worksheet I daresay that's a sin as well. It's all so fucked up.

Obesity has a negative effect on sperm production, quality, and libido. So maybe if Josh keeps on scarfing down the fast food, it will limit the size of their brood.

Beef and peas aren't unhealthy foods (anyone on the paleo diet would disagree with you).

Actually peas aren't allowed on the Paleo diet because peas are a legume. One of the many inconsistencies with Paleo that drives me nuts.

Also, Anna it totally pregnant, and if having 3 kids under 3 doesn't make them rethink the lifestyle nothing will.

Archived