IGNORED

Grandduggar # 3 on the way? Pictures.

luv2laugh

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bet $20 too that she and Josh participated in "sweet fellowship" and she is pregnant. :)

Sweet, sweet, sweet fellowship..... if the bus is a rockin' don't come a knockin'.... [heads to prayer closet]

How to you top giving birth on a toliet while being filmed for cable tv? What's next? pushing one out live on the bus while JB is driving down the highway and it's filmed live for a pay per view special?

Sweet, sweet, sweet fellowship..... if the bus is a rockin' don't come a knockin'.... [heads to prayer closet]

:-o I need brain bleach! :angry-extinguishflame: :crying-yellow: :puke-front::puke-front::puke-right::puke-left:

I personally don't ever speculate on the pregnancy status of anyone by their appearance. I get asked if I am pregnant all the time.

She probably will be pregnant soon enough.

I can definitely see Josh "cutting loose" from his incredibly restrictive upbringing. Not only do we see him absolutely revelling in food (sadly, none of it healthy) but we also see him wallowing in just about everything that was denied him during his youth. They have a HUGE tv, he dresses in brand names (and Mac is quite frequently overdressed in boutique styles), and he uses the internet for worldly things (like the ebil Wikipedia). No matter how sheltered his children may be, he is certainly making up for lost time by aquainting himself with what most of us would consider hum-drum everyday pleasures.

I also think that Anna's appearance is another example of Smugs starting to shape his own set of boundaries. For two decades he lived in a home where long hair was the rule. Now as head of his own little family, his wife has cut her hair! And, if I recall correctly, in one picture Mac was even wearing pants.

I do not for a minute believe that Josh is breaking away--he appears to be far too into the traditional Gothard--approved male role--but I do see him almost like a starving man who is placed in front of an all-you-can-eat buffet. He cannot help but gorge himself on everything from food to media.

I agree with all of this.

I also think it was really rude of the person who asked if Anna was pregnant on Josh's twitter (or Instagram?). What if she's not--is he supposed to say, "No, my wife is just fat?"

Does Gothard/ATI have any rules or policies with respect to food? It seems like there are laws for everything else (clothes, media, music) so I was just curious.

I think some ATI families don't eat pork (at least the Duggars don't do it. I don't know if the Bateses for example are into that too)

I think some ATI families don't eat pork (at least the Duggars don't do it. I don't know if the Bateses for example are into that too)

That, #20's name and the fact that I think the Duggars follow niddah make me wonder if they're going to turn Fake Jew at some point.

That, #20's name and the fact that I think the Duggars follow niddah make me wonder if they're going to turn Fake Jew at some point.

I don't think they adhere to niddah....more pick and choose aspects of it.

I can definitely see Josh "cutting loose" from his incredibly restrictive upbringing. Not only do we see him absolutely revelling in food (sadly, none of it healthy) but we also see him wallowing in just about everything that was denied him during his youth. They have a HUGE tv, he dresses in brand names (and Mac is quite frequently overdressed in boutique styles), and he uses the internet for worldly things (like the ebil Wikipedia). No matter how sheltered his children may be, he is certainly making up for lost time by aquainting himself with what most of us would consider hum-drum everyday pleasures.

I also think that Anna's appearance is another example of Smugs starting to shape his own set of boundaries. For two decades he lived in a home where long hair was the rule. Now as head of his own little family, his wife has cut her hair! And, if I recall correctly, in one picture Mac was even wearing pants.

I do not for a minute believe that Josh is breaking away--he appears to be far too into the traditional Gothard--approved male role--but I do see him almost like a starving man who is placed in front of an all-you-can-eat buffet. He cannot help but gorge himself on everything from food to media.

Agree with all of this, especially the last paragraph. I don't think Josh is going to break away at all, at least not in the next decade. But I do think he won't be quite as restrictive on his children as his parents were. He's in such a different world than they were when they started popping out kids, technology-wise, and he's not going to be able to give it all up to keep it from the kids and his home.

Topic? I think she's knocked up. It makes total sense, time-wise, when you consider she had the one lost pregnancy between Mac and Mike. It could be weight gain and water retention from the sodium buffet they've been devouring, but my money is on Smuglet #3.

I think Josh maybe pushing some boundaries. But remember Gothard says "limited tv" not NO tv. It should not be "sensual" so I guess Baseball would be ok or a Symphony Concert on PBS or something. Mac wears leggins like tons of toddlers do under a dress. My great niece wears the stupid hair bows and her parents are NOWHERE near the Duggars in any way, shape or form! It's just a style. Josh was skinny as a teen for a reason--NOT ENOUGH FOOD and he's overeating now as a compensation (and likely a compensation elsewhere too!) He loves gadgets but so do many men--Jim-Bob included.

I think he and Anna are so used to being around little kids that they do what they want right now and just take the kids along like many parents. He IS more "worldly" than many Gothard young adults, but I've often wondered if the show was a mechanism for them to loosen the cultural ties there......

Wow, I think it is fair to say that Anna is offically pregnant! It's too bad that they can't announce it because JB and Michelle won't allow it I'm sure.

Yikes...Michelle must not be happy camper right now! I have to admit I am happy for Anna thought...and ironically Josh looks like he is aging with each pregnancy

Totally preggers.

I remember back when Anna got pregnant with Mac really soon after getting married and people (mostly on TWOP) said the couple could just want to have the one quickly, then space the rest out like a normal couple. And when Anna got pregnant with Michael so close to Mac, people said that some young couples like to have two close together, then stop or start spacing. I wonder what they'll come up with now.

I think Josh and Anna are gunning to basically be JB and J'ichelle 2.0 and nothing is going to stop them. Especially not financial problems. We have to remember that they were raised to suppress thoughts about any correlation between money and kids. While a normal person with common sense would think "barely keeping afloat financially" = "maybe we should wait to have any more kids or not have any more at all", I think Josh and Anna are almost unable to see the connection there.

I think the silence is out of "respect" for J'chelle's loss (or ratings). I think they were newly knocked up when the #20 announcement was made. Josh said something about them having an announcement too as the camera was cutting away. But it was too early and they couldn't usurp the big #20. Then the loss. Wrong time to make it public. Now the new season begins with re-living the loss. This is JB&M's moment. But once that's over, I predict that in the next few weeks J&A will be announcing. I'm sure family already knows, and now that it's becoming obvious to anybody that sees her, they'll come out with it. Maybe that will be next week's episode.

As to Anna's fertility - her sister Esther had birthed 7 babies by the time she had been married 9.5 years. Anna's actually running behind.

It's always JB's & M's moment - even when it's not about them. J&A are referred to as the kids of The Duggars, which we all know are JB & M. The grand Duggars. Even the newborn pic of Mac had to have JB & M in it. :roll:

Well mack was the first grandugger, Michael was the first boy so what angle will tlc use to milk the specialness of grandkid number three? Maybe they can give lots of play to jchelles super crazy envious eyes during the whole pregnancy. Let's face it, they need annother courtship

Totally preggers.

I remember back when Anna got pregnant with Mac really soon after getting married and people (mostly on TWOP) said the couple could just want to have the one quickly, then space the rest out like a normal couple. And when Anna got pregnant with Michael so close to Mac, people said that some young couples like to have two close together, then stop or start spacing. I wonder what they'll come up with now.

I think Josh and Anna are gunning to basically be JB and J'ichelle 2.0 and nothing is going to stop them. Especially not financial problems. We have to remember that they were raised to suppress thoughts about any correlation between money and kids. While a normal person with common sense would think "barely keeping afloat financially" = "maybe we should wait to have any more kids or not have any more at all", I think Josh and Anna are almost unable to see the connection there.

Yep, people don't get what quiverfull means or to leave it up to God. But to be honest they were not very clear themselves (on purpose I'm sure) when they kept saying, "we would be happy with just 2 or 3, but we'll take all that god gives us". They don't mean oops babies, they mean anything coming from having unprotected sex.

Oh, she's definitely pregnant. My guess is that they just haven't announced it because of Michelle's miscarriage - it's kind of obvious, though!

3 in 3 years is tough. One of my husband's cousins did just that (I think their kids are all 17 months apart) and they both work full time. We have no clue how they do it, either financially or mentally/emotionally but they're all happy.

Archived