IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a peep from our boy today. NBC just called Romney the winner in Florida, and I believe Santorum is in Nevada-he's on a local political show tonight. Not sure why he's wasting his time here- Romney is pretty much guaranteed a win the the caucuses.

Maybe Rick is planning a little gambling in Vegas in the hopes of building up the war chest? ;)

Just glad the Duggars didn't follow him here.

Mits on NPR now.

Frothy has 11 delegates. I'm sure buttnugget will paint that as success.

Don't want the Duggars here in Vegas.

Although, I must admit, I would be curious to see what photos would show up on the Instagram.

Although, I must admit, I would be curious to see what photos would show up on the Instagram.

There would be a million pictures of walmart trips because he'd be sinning so much in his pants (when he saw the buffets) that he'd new a new one! Then he'd see the women...

Same as he posts from everywhere: fast food, a walmart, his own greasy round face.

You beat me to it, Buzzard!

I really would love to see a pic of Smugs with a giant ass plate of crab legs and shit all over his face. He'd move to Vegas in a heartbeat!

"Florida has spoken, money buys their election!"

Ah, the wisdom of the Smuggar!

Money buys ALL elections, dumbass! Your own father spent $250,000 on his failed senate run.

Santorum lost because he is too extreme. Period. Get used to it.

Ah, the wisdom of the Smuggar!

Money buys ALL elections, dumbass! Your own father spent $250,000 on his failed senate run.

Santorum lost because he is too extreme. Period. Get used to it.

Wait, I thought we supported our elections? Is this kinda like "florida = wrong beliefs?"

Smugs, let me break this shit down for you... If Frothy won the super duper jesus loves me lottery from the magic lamp and had unlimited money he STILL wouldnt win. Why, you ask? BECAUSE HIS BELIEFS ARE NOT MINE OR THE VAST MAJORITY OF VOTERS! He could have a TV channel (featuring you) and direct mail all damned day long and I'd NEVER vote for him (and remember smugs, my voter ID tag is red!)

At least it sounds like this time he realizes that Santorum isn't #winning.

Thats the nice thing about having Super Pac made of rich christian conservatives. Frothy has a pile of money he can spend, heck he flew to Nevada to talk to only 60 people at a strip mall. After that he flew back to CO. Its not like he doesn't know he'll never get the delegates needed for the nomination.

Omg, some ignorant twit got upset because I called Joshie a homophobe:

Kerry (: @Kerryy96 @Muffynbear @joshduggar people choose to be gay, god doesn't make them gay. God gave is free will. Dont hate on josh for his beliefs.

So I shouldn't hate on a hater? Yeah, ok.

Bitter much Joshie? C'mon, you know what it's like to be "bought". Lighten up!

Wait, I thought Santorum was God's candidate. Surely a little extra money on Romney's side would be no match for the power of heaven, eh, Josh?

I think I found ChrisLukas jr. on Twitter: (kerry96)

Kerry (: @Kerryy96 Close

@lchops96 don't say it at all. I never say his racial comments or anything, so do you kind telling me what he said?

@lchops96 actually, I looked through @joshduggar 's mentions and you post ALL THE TIME. Why hate? If you dont have anything nice to say,

and finally:

I dont understand why people are hating on @joshduggar and @amyduggar for their beliefs.They dont hate on you fornot believing their beliefs

:lol:

As a Liberal Democrat I can certainly say that Josh does 'hate on' me and my kind. He also hates gays, Catholics and makes fun of handicapped people and the school system in SC. Josh is the most self important, full of himself, bag of wind that I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, hearing and reading about.

You would think that he invented the moral compass. I imagine you could type what he knows about Catholics on a postage stamp and he'd still have room to sign it. Did Josh forget, 'Judge not, lest ye be judged?' Does he believe that being modest is only how one dresses?

He may not hate on us, but he wants to do worse: to force us to live in some fucked up ATI version of A Handmaid's Tale and make us follow Biblical law (but just some of the laws, of course, the ones he personally thinks are important, not the others).

Smugs, let me break this shit down for you... If Frothy won the super duper jesus loves me lottery from the magic lamp and had unlimited money he STILL wouldnt win. Why, you ask? BECAUSE HIS BELIEFS ARE NOT MINE OR THE VAST MAJORITY OF VOTERS! He could have a TV channel (featuring you) and direct mail all damned day long and I'd NEVER vote for him (and remember smugs, my voter ID tag is red!)

He couldn't have bought my vote in the old-fashioned sense of sending me a huge personal check, and that's saying a lot... although one of these PACs might spend enough one day to buy me and all the other liberals a province in Canada, and I'd vote for him then.

So Santorum didn't win Florida and Josh takes it upon himself to insult the Republican voters of a large, electorally-important state.

Way to advance that budding career as a politician/political consultant. Idiot.

Omg, some ignorant twit got upset because I called Joshie a homophobe:

So I shouldn't hate on a hater? Yeah, ok.

Ask her when she chose to be straight. Id also sugest asking her to a, prove god exists, b, prove that 'god' is the christian one and c, prove that her interpretation of her chosen translation of the scriptures is correct. But she's proably never developed critical thinking skills.

Archived