IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

I haven't saved it and I am headdesking. He is smarter than I thought. WTH does he know about T. Schiavo? He was sinning in the camp and sinning in his pants when it happened. He was eating microwaved tater tots, reading the bible and wisdom booklets and praying his sin away.

I wonder how long it takes before he gets punched.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how long it takes before he gets punched.

Because of Santorums extremist views his campaign has been rife with counter demonstrations when he veers into more urban and less rural settings.

Its still there, unless there's another I missed.

He says, Newt Gingrich won't answer the question about Terry Schiavo, Ron Paul is wrong, Rick Santorum will stand up for others in her situation.

Is that the one you referenced, virginmojito?

This one?

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@newtgingrich isn't answering the question about Terry Schiavo, @RonPaul is wrong! @RickSantorum will stand for others in her situation!

14 h

Actually, this one pissed me off much more:

"I didn't think moderate meant being a moderator! Why do liberal democrats control republican debates? #FLdebate #FL #notfairandbalanced #NBC"

I thought Brian Williams did an excellent job! Isn't it better to have a moderator who isn't actively involved in the party? I guess he didn't pay enough attention to Santorum for Smuggar's taste, but the front runners generally dominate these debates.

Meh, I suppose only O'Reilly or Limbaugh would be acceptable to Smugs.

Thank you so much! I barely had the courage to mention it since I had no copy.

YES, it is.

The 23yo oversheltered fundie boy uses a deceased person's name in this. It really turns my stomach inside out. He noticed himself and deleted it. I'm seeing red here.

May no one else ever be in Terry Schiavo's situation, and may those who try to use her again as a political prop -- as if that hasn't happened enough already -- get theirs in the end.

I remember that women being exposed in her agony to the world.

I remember her pics circulating around the internet, robbing her of her dignity.

And I remember subhuman whatevers 'doing the Schiavo' in pictures, there was even a contest.

How dare anyone use her name in her death in political campaigns? Especially a nobody, hillbilly peabrain who has nothing to do with politics?! His only rule was to ruin someone's political carrer. He's doing the same thing and he's doing an insanely good job so far.

Frothy was grandstanding during the whole Schiavo controversy and spent a lot of time down in FL with the RTL crowd. My best friend from childhood was a liberal christian minister who served as one of the chaplains at the hospice that Schiavo was in. I got a lot of info about the crowds that were there on a daily basis.

I live about 10 mins away from that hospice. It was ca-ray-z.

I live about 10 mins away from that hospice. It was ca-ray-z.

I remember the giant Jesus on a trailer hitch and the six foot tall fork and spoon.

Evidently our Joshie really managed to piss someone off:

Mary @jesusisshit Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@joshduggar @RickSantorum SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! HOPE YOU GET GLITTER BOMBED!!!!

In reply to Josh Duggar

1h Mary @jesusisshit Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@joshduggar Hope they glitter bomb your ass too!

@joshduggar Hey fucktard, shut the fuck up.

Not sure if that's the most effective way of voicing displeasure- I always thought politeness works better. However, there's no doubt as to her feelings :P

Evidently our Joshie really managed to piss someone off:

Mary @jesusisshit Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@joshduggar @RickSantorum SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! HOPE YOU GET GLITTER BOMBED!!!!

In reply to Josh Duggar

@joshduggar Hope they glitter bomb your ass too!

@joshduggar Hey fucktard, shut the fuck up.

Not sure if that's the most effective way of voicing displeasure- I always thought politeness works better. However, there's no doubt as to her feelings :P

This could have been me. The thoughts in my head after today"s tweets... were something like this. Glad I never formed such words.

Now he feels compelled to mention that most of the people at today's rally are "seniors", "older than Rick", etc. Not very PC, Joshie! A vote is a vote.

Not only would Obama wipe the floor with Josh and JB in a debate, he could out-sing them too. :P

non non non. DANCE OFF!!!! we all know JimButt dances behinde J'Uterus back. and did you see Obama that time he got down with Gadaffi? The pres had some kick ass breakdancing moves.

How about "slutbombing" his functions? Dress up as sluttily as possible and sneak in (it's winter so a long coat wouldn't arouse suspicion). You wouldn't even need to ask provoking questions, as his disgust at being spoken to by a fallen woman would speak for itself.

Men could wear arseless chaps, feather boas and baby oil.

I can see it now: "Sluts for Santorum."

And when the media asks why they support Santorum, they can say, "If Rick Santorum gets elected, he'll do his best to outlaw contraception--as well as abortion in all cases, even if it means the mother dies. So, to prevent pregnancy, straight couples will start having more anal sex! And you know what that means--MORE SANTORUM!"

[ETA]

As for Froot Loops vs. Fruity Pebbles, I prefer Froot Loops because the term "fruitloop" is often used to describe someone who is kind of nutty and out of touch with reality. So I think it appropriate, here. Plus, I think you can get big generic bags of "Fruity-Os" or similar cereal, which would appeal to frugal Froot Loop bombers.

josh.jpg

Keep digging that hole deeper Josh, it's the closest thing to exercise that you're getting at the moment, aside from lifting food to your big ol' obnoxious mouth.

Josh watches TV land? But, but, but the commercials are defrauding. Does Joy come over and cover up the naughty bits?

By the way--to follow someone's Twitter account in a blog reader (now that no RSS feed option is given), subscribe to this URL:

http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_ ... ccountName

Replace "accountName" with joshduggar (or the username of whoever else you want to follow).

Twitter feeds can be slow to update, and when you first subscribe it only loads the most recent tweets. But once new tweets have appeared in your reader they won't disappear, even if Joshie deletes them from his Twitter account.

After much thought. I finally figured out what I needed to tweet.

@joshduggar You need to revisit your Character Qualities Lessons #wwjd

josh.jpg

If bleeping Smuggar brings up an murdered kids in this, Imma hire a guy to throw a water balloon filled with sour milk at his face.

Archived