IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well of course the nazis were! getting rid of the evil Jews so they don't defraud all us good fundies with their demonic religion. /sarcasm

No, Jews are good. The evil ones are the pagan Catholics who don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ (they pray to saints!). All except Rick Santorum, of course, because Josh knows his heart and his relationship with Jesus. And despite his youth and total lack of real world experience, the Smug One is all knowing.

And despite his youth and total lack of real world experience, the Smug One is all knowing.

Ain't that the truth?

I have to wonder how the Duggars are going to spin it when Santorum pulls out of the race. It's only a matter of time. Santorum claims he's in for the long haul, but they all say that just before they leave. He has no chance in Florida, and after that comes Nevada, which is a sure thing for Romney.

Totally read that as "aside from lifting foot to your big ol' obnoxious mouth." I guess both "food" and "foot" work.

Eh..food, foot, either way he's putting something into his mouth! :lol:

I have to wonder how the Duggars are going to spin it when Santorum pulls out of the race. It's only a matter of time. Santorum claims he's in for the long haul, but they all say that just before they leave. He has no chance in Florida, and after that comes Nevada, which is a sure thing for Romney.

He's essentially out of the race as I understand it, however, he will hover around just in case Newt completely implodes (which is quite likely) and Romney has a heart attack or is caught drowning kittens on one of his estates. Which would leave Santorum the last one standing (aside from Paul, but the Republican establishment won't even acknowledge his existence.)

Isn't Santorum the third candidate the Duggars (or at least Smugs) have latched onto? You could tell during the last debate that Smuggar was starting to soften his anti-Romney stance so that when the inevitable happens, he won't seem to be as much of a hypocrite as he truly is.

I am sure Josh is aiming for some (any) lackey Republican job. Not sure what he can do, and it is a shame that he hasn't any education or job skills which will help him if that's what he wants to do. It is obvious that Josh II, in springdale, must be able to run the car dealerships with out him, so Smugs is trolling for a new career in politics.

Honestly, has Jim-Boob or Smuggs even read the constitution since they want a job in the lawyer/political arena? (*I have only read parts of the constitution that I'm interested in. I really do need to read the whole thing... Is a bit of a hypocrite. :oops:)

I am sure Josh is aiming for some (any) lackey Republican job. Not sure what he can do, and it is a shame that he hasn't any education or job skills which will help him if that's what he wants to do. It is obvious that Josh II, in springdale, must be able to run the car dealerships with out him, so Smugs is trolling for a new career in politics.

Well, somebody's gotta get coffee and make sure the copier has enough paper.

Honestly, has Jim-Boob or Smuggs even read the constitution since they want a job in the lawyer/political arena? (*I have only read parts of the constitution that I'm interested in. I really do need to read the whole thing... Is a bit of a hypocrite. :oops:)

I don't know how much they know about the constitution or the BoR, but buttnugget has a total lack of understanding about the primary process in FL. FL is an all or nothing primary, that means the candidate with the most votes gets allthe delegates.

And WTF is up with these Frothy rallies he's tweeting about? Frothy isn't even in FL.

I don't know how much they know about the constitution or the BoR, but buttnugget has a total lack of understanding about the primary process in FL. FL is an all or nothing primary, that means the candidate with the most votes gets allthe delegates.

And WTF is up with these Frothy rallies he's tweeting about? Frothy isn't even in FL.

THey're having rallies without him. Smugs has annointed himself as his personal representative on earth in florida.

Those coming to Smuggar's defense really aren't doing him any favors.

To sum it up, "You don't know nothing 'bout no Confederate flag. IT'S HISTORY! I park in handicap spots, SO WHAT? YOU ride the short bus, too!"

... Jesus wept.

FTR, unless you can't see your own tweets (I'm new to this, don't have the nuances down), Famy deleted my tweet(s). Girl can't take any kind of criticism.

I was tweet-flounced by a major famewhore twit!

FTR, unless you can't see your own tweets (I'm new to this, don't have the nuances down), Famy deleted my tweet(s). Girl can't take any kind of criticism.

Poor dear. Have some cake.Twitter-cake.jpg

At least she didn't call you ridiculous. I tweeted at her saying thanks for letting Joy have fun sometimes, and she replied to me saying "ridiculous!".

:?

I can still see your tweets. I don't think you can delete another persons tweets? Here's a cake for trying, plus it'll lure smuggar outta hiding:

twittercake.jpg

I can still see your tweets. I don't think you can delete another persons tweets? Here's a cake for trying, plus it'll lure smuggar outta hiding:

twittercake.jpg

Fluttering over the cake and because I could, I put up a dance interpretation of Fatboy Slim on her wall and said the extras were "jumping for joy" as she was singing. Sorry to lose cred FJers, but I have a sick sense of satire.

:pray: Famy has bought a clue.

It does appear that he's been reigned in :cry: because its been shockingly boring recently. Honestly, if Famy is the one who told smugs to quit the shit I'll be shocked, but atleast he heard it from a woman!

It does appear that he's been reigned in :cry: because its been shockingly boring recently. Honestly, if Famy is the one who told smugs to quit the shit I'll be shocked, but atleast he heard it from a woman!

Has he even tweeted anything today?

I am WAY behind on this thread, but Uriah the Bus and Famy are having somewhat of a Tweet war over racist comments made by Josh!

Amy has made her share of internet mistakes. Remember "Gungate"?

It is possible she has warned Josh to tone it down, because "trust me, cos, that shit never disappears!"

Has he even tweeted anything today?

Nope but Famy did

Amy Duggar@amyduggar

People have so many many negative comments to make. Ridiculous. but whatever makes you happy keep on trying to bring me down. #goodluck

So ..... we have Santorum talking about his special needs child going into the hospital tonight...and we have this idiot making short bus jokes. If this was my campain I would of kicked Josh's ass out of the camp long long ago. It just pisses me off that he turned it into "just a joke".

Archived