IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If bleeping Smuggar brings up an murdered kids in this, Imma hire a guy to throw a water balloon filled with sour milk at his face.

I can help pay for that

Looks like Frothy is making it a media day in FL before he flees back to PA.

6:45am ET: Senator Santorum will appear on 540AM WFLA in Orlando, FL.

7:05am ET: Senator Santorum will appear on "FOX & Friends" on FOX News.

7:50am ET: Senator Santorum will appear on NewsRadio 610 in Miami, FL.

12:30pm ET: Senator Santorum will appear on AM600 in Jacksonville, FL.

1:30pm ET: Senator Santorum will address the Latin Builders Association conference in Miami, FL.

Downtown Miami Hilton

1601 Biscayne Boulevard

Miami, FL

4:00pm ET: Senator Santorum will appear on "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer" on CNN

6:00pm ET: Senator Santorum will hold a media availability in West Chester, PA.

josh.jpg

Good on that last one. Considering that Keystone is a pipeline that was just going to make it easier to ship oil from Canada to China, let Canada build their own damn pipeline 1700 miles across their own country.

Amy Duggar @amyduggar

I'm unaware of the controversy going on with my cousin @joshduggar ??? Racial comments? Making fun of the handicapped? He'd never do that.

Never? Really, Amy? Really?

Maybe this post should be merged with the Instagram one ... Just call it Smuggar's Twitter/Instagram feed?

Hey! I resemble Baylee's remark ;) Mine is 82 (officially, though I have tested in the high 70s and once reached the giddy heights of 102. I was tested a LOT.)

IQ, like all statistics, has a standard deviation. In the case of IQ it's 15. So 50% of the population has an IQ somewhere between 85 and 115 and is considered to be of average intelligence.

Amy Duggar @amyduggar

I'm unaware of the controversy going on with my cousin @joshduggar ??? Racial comments? Making fun of the handicapped? He'd never do that.

Never? Really, Amy? Really?

Maybe this post should be merged with the Instagram one ... Just call it Smuggar's Twitter/Instagram feed?

A lot of peeps have let Amy in on Josh's fun these last couple of weeks, including the fact he nixed the posts when the pressure was on.

A lot of peeps have let Amy in on Josh's fun these last couple of weeks, including the fact he nixed the posts when the pressure was on.

Someone should let Famy know the Hive never forgets...and keeps good records :dance:

She's still going to defend him with the whole "he was making a joke, take a chill pill, he's a very good nonjudgemental Christian, why are you hating on us famous stars, i'm sure you wouldn't do this if we were normal people" bull crap.

Amy has said some pretty controversial stuff too in the past--remember her defending herself on the whole "you'll see how Josie's doing in the coming season?" Once again, she's going to be completely oblivious and defend his "good Christian image".

Someone should invite Famy over here. Jana & the rest of the 18+ crowd really need someone in their corner that could help them break free.

She's still going to defend him with the whole "he was making a joke, take a chill pill, he's a very good nonjudgemental Christian, why are you hating on us famous stars, i'm sure you wouldn't do this if we were normal people" bull crap.

Amy has said some pretty controversial stuff too in the past--remember her defending herself on the whole "you'll see how Josie's doing in the coming season?" Once again, she's going to be completely oblivious and defend his "good Christian image".

No worries, I tweeted that she was riding her family's coattails for her own career and called her #phony. :dance:

No worries, I tweeted that she was riding her family's coattails for her own career and called her #phony. :dance:

Not sure that's going to win her over here anytime soon.

ETA: Not trying to arbitrate anything or anyone. Sharing my opinion. Granted it might not always be wanted, but it's my opinion nonetheless.

It's not meant to, anymore than Vision's tweets are. Just repeating what we say here about her and calling a spade a spade. Since you have decided to be the arbiter of what is witty and urbane in the twitter world, at least count me in the group who didn't call anyone ugly and actually call them out for what they say and do.

*shrug*

Someone should invite Famy over here. Jana & the rest of the 18+ crowd really need someone in their corner that could help them break free.

First them, then all the Duggars. It has been discussed before but it is doubtful that she would ever. Too afraid to be cut from JBs $$$$ like Grandma.

Keep digging that hole deeper Josh, it's the closest thing to exercise that you're getting at the moment, aside from lifting food to your big ol' obnoxious mouth.

Totally read that as "aside from lifting foot to your big ol' obnoxious mouth." I guess both "food" and "foot" work.

And, about the Terri Schiavo thing, if Josh had just said that Newtie didn't answer the question about Terri Schiavo and had left it at that, I wouldn't be as offended as that would have come off neutral to me -- just stating what was happening in the debate.

3, my TWOP comrade, I am glad my girl Maggie is allowed to shine in Downton! :D

She's also good at wiping up the spit. I tweeted later and noticed all "hater" tweets (as she saw them) were gonzo. Heck, I just hashtagged her as a famewhore and faux Christian. What's not true? :roll:

Smugs doesn't seem too happy with all them mean ol' tweets:

Josh Duggar

@joshduggar

Funny how many haters have attacked me since I've been on Twitter! It must mean I'm doing something right! They've nothing better to do? lol

Hmmm.....think real hard, Joshie. Maybe those "haters" are just responding to the hateful shit you've been tweeting since you've been on Twitter?

Funny how many haters have attacked me since I've been on Twitter! It must mean I'm doing something right!

By that logic he must think the Westboro Church and Nazis were doing something right too.

By that logic he must think the Westboro Church and Nazis were doing something right too.

Well of course the nazis were! getting rid of the evil Jews so they don't defraud all us good fundies with their demonic religion. /sarcasm

Archived