IGNORED

Josh's Twitter

Deleted07

Figure it would be a good idea to start a topic on the goings on of his twitter account...

https://twitter.com/joshduggar

The latest post is this:

Forwarded this link to someone who was recently abused & doesn't know why God let it happen. Hope in #Jesus

http://www.albertmohler.com/2005/09/07/ ... -part-one/

:|

The basis of the article is Hurricane Katrina, but the message at the end seems to be that we cannot question what God does, but we must remain strong in faith for him.

Way to try and help an abused person to link to an off-topic article, and just tell them to have faith. He has totally missed the point IMO! :roll:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, Joshie's Twitter! And it's all a bout him eating(?? involving Josh is a disgrace to other actually eating people), speaking derpness, telling his recently engaged friends that wimen only marry men for pawnshop diamond rings, all of them, and making fun of possibly every sore subject that people only touch delicately. All these in a beautiful, repepitive, nauseating cycle. Eat, sleep, talk shit, offend people. Joshie, you are a born dumbASSador.

Somebody should come up with a non-sexist, enjoyable fake twitter account which only shows what an ASS joshua is without offending other people around him. I hope one day someone will come up with something like that which only focuses on Joshie's nasty eating habits, misspellings, smugness. But, he'd probably book it as a compliment. In the end, it's about him and that means the craved attention.

Somebody should come up with a non-sexist, enjoyable fake twitter account which only shows what an ASS joshua is without offending other people around him. I hope one day someone will come up with something like that which only focuses on Joshie's nasty eating habits, misspellings, smugness. But, he'd probably book it as a compliment. In the end, it's about him and that means the craved attention.

Kind of like "shit my dad says" only with smugs?

I may be alone in this since it's clearly a popular discussion topic, but I don't give a fuck about what Josh had for lunch, what he's having for dinner, what he feels like tweeting about, or what brand of toilet paper he wipes his ass with.

And yes, I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO CLICK ON THE THREAD, don't fucking say it.

I like that he airs his political beliefs. I also like that he posts shit like the above for people to read.

It is going to come back to bite him and his family in the ass really hard. They have been lured into thinking they are Teflon coated by TLC but their time is coming.

All it is going to take is one kid to speak up about how bad things were growing up for all of those insensitive and crazy tweets and what not to come back with a vengeance.

I, for one, look forward to it the more Smuggar and his parents open their ignorant mouths.

My money is on Joy, too. Girlfriend is miserable, and nothing would make me happier than to see her speak out and finally expose her idiot parents and Smugs for the asses that they are.

I agree, as you can tell from my username. I want to free all of them but I really worry for Joy. She's clearly not fitting into the Gothard mould of what a young girl should be and you can see how much it is crushing her. After years of being allowed to just play with her brothers and be a tomboy it has been snatched away and she has to swap sports, friendship and fun to housework and having out with only her sisters and, whilst I don't doubt Joy loves them, her primary friends out of her siblings have been her brothers, whom she was born in the middle of. Now all of that and all she has known has been taken away and it's like she has to become a different person.

My money is on Joy, too. Girlfriend is miserable, and nothing would make me happier than to see her speak out and finally expose her idiot parents and Smugs for the asses that they are.

:? I think Josh is doing a fine job of exposing his asshattery all on his very own. Twould be fascinating to get a tell all from a defector...or at least Amy.

But isn't the whole point of social networking sites to post dumb stuff that nobody really cares about? I mean, I don't really need to know that Facebook Friend 1 is having a bad day, Friend 2 wishes it would stop raining, Friend 3 is super excited to go out to dinner with her husband, Friend 4 doesn't want to go to work, and Friend 5 is playing Farmville. But we all post that stuff (well, my friends do anyway).

I may be alone in this since it's clearly a popular discussion topic, but I don't give a fuck about what Josh had for lunch, what he's having for dinner, what he feels like tweeting about, or what brand of toilet paper he wipes his ass with.

And yes, I KNOW I DON'T HAVE TO CLICK ON THE THREAD, don't fucking say it.

You're not alone, I too have a hard time understanding the obsession some have with Smuggar. More than anything, he's just really dumb and uninteresting.

But isn't the whole point of social networking sites to post dumb stuff that nobody really cares about? I mean, I don't really need to know that Facebook Friend 1 is having a bad day, Friend 2 wishes it would stop raining, Friend 3 is super excited to go out to dinner with her husband, Friend 4 doesn't want to go to work, and Friend 5 is playing Farmville. But we all post that stuff (well, my friends do anyway).

I think social networking, as much as there is silly stuff posted, is also a crucial outlet for people to network for causes and support. Take the Occupy movement, if we didn't have so many different social media outlets, it would have taken a much longer time for it to get as big as it has. I personally really enjoy tumblr. Aside from constant picture re-blogs, there are a lot of small support communities within there for different issues. Such as military significant other support groups, activism groups etc. I think all of this tweeting and instagramming Josh keeps doing is ultimately digging his family into a bigger ditch. All jokes and food aside, it is really exposing the questionable beliefs and values he and his parent's have that they continuously try to hide from being shown on TLC. He has now entered the internet world, where anything and everything is open for criticism.

I think all of this tweeting and instagramming Josh keeps doing is ultimately digging his family into a bigger ditch. All jokes and food aside, it is really exposing the questionable beliefs and values he and his parent's have that they continuously try to hide from being shown on TLC. He has now entered the internet world, where anything and everything is open for criticism.

The guy is so stupid, it's just a matter of time before he tweets a picture of a terrified looking baby captioned "Mike doin so good w/his blkt training! #winning"

Social networking can be used for much more important things than the above. Remember this past Wednesday? When Wikipedia went dark and tens of thousands of people called their congresspersons to tell them not to vote for SOPA/PIA? That action was started on Twitter and Facebook.

You're not alone, I too have a hard time understanding the obsession some have with Smuggar. More than anything, he's just really dumb and uninteresting.

He's the end product of ATI/Duggar child rearing. Every time someone says they may not agree with the Duggars but love their methods I just want to point to Smuggar and scream!

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!!!

I have a distinct hatred for The Duggars and the fact that people think they are benign and 'so nice'. His tweets prove that they are not benign, that they are indeed bigoted and are indeed looking to turn everyone toward their beliefs and set the country back hundreds of years and oppress anyone who thinks differently.

Thats why we cannot ignore the crap that he says, we need to get the word out and make sure people are aware!

But yeah, if you're not interested don't comment.... Obviously it effects you on SOME level to have such an aggressive knee-jerk reaction to something being posted about them? So yeah thats all I am saying on the subject and won't apologies for starting the thread or my feelings about him as stated above.

PS; the forum name states SNARK, so its great material to do just that on.

Yeah I was just about to say that too DD... I think its the site itself down, because even just typing the URL in neither of my browsers can connect to it.

Yeah I was just about to say that too DD... I think its the site itself down, because even just typing the URL in neither of my browsers can connect to it.

Ok, I'm bored out of my mind and need short attention span stuff. Please call the Whambulance for me.

Josh is strangely silent...

Could it be because South Carolina seems to have become a showdown between Romney and Gingrich?

Josh is strangely silent...

Could it be because South Carolina seems to have become a showdown between Romney and Gingrich?

The duggars are plotzing, the Mormon vs the serial adulterer. Part of me loves it.

note to self: drink more wine, smoke more pot

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!!!

I have a distinct hatred for The Duggars and the fact that people think they are benign and 'so nice'. His tweets prove that they are not benign, that they are indeed bigoted and are indeed looking to turn everyone toward their beliefs and set the country back hundreds of years and oppress anyone who thinks differently.

I used to be mostly indifferent to the Duggars, but I found out more about them here and yeah, holy shit, how can anyone think they're nice people? I don't really blame the kids, and I can't blame Josh that much since he's been so sheltered (he is still under his dad's 'umbrella'), but I do blame JB and Michelle for their bigotry. They really ought to know better.

Even if the Duggar Defenders did see the bullshit Josh spews, they'd be all "well, I don't agree, but that's what they believe" like so many other apathetic asstards in this stupid fucking country. They're so unwilling to actually do any research into the Duggars' beliefs, and so unwilling to actually think them through, that their passivity is what will turn the US into the Republic of Gilead.

Archived